Author Topic: Five rooms available (Read 322 times)
Anna Kyoyama
First Year

Anna Kyoyama Avatar

[send pm]

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
 Five rooms available
« Feb 7, 2013 0:21:16 GMT -5 »

My name is Anna Kyoyama. I'm a first year student with a rather short temper. However. I need to find people eligible to live with me or I cannot have my Mansion.

• 0.Zeke Asakura - First Year (Though he wouldn't count as taking a guest room as he will be sharing the master bedroom with me.)
[/font][li]1.Yoh Asakura - First Year (Obviously since his brother is staying with me.)[/li]
[li]2.Tamao Tamamura - First Year (Yoh's friend and apparently one of mine.)[/li]
[li]3.Empty - 3rd year or older please and thank you[/li]
[li]4.Empty - 3rd year or older please and thank you[/li]
[li]5.Empty - 3rd year or older please and thank you[/li][/ul]

With that I ask that you respond to this ad if you are interested. Idiots and douches beware you will be kicked out within a week. 

Here's a description of the mansion.

A simplistic mansion, polished wooden flooring no marble or anything out of the ordinary. The walls are also wooden paneling. There's the reception area, the place you walk in too first, it doubles as a sort of waiting lounge.

In the west wing on the first floor are six bedrooms the master bedroom belonging to me obviously and Zeke (If you trespass in here I will hurt you.).

The other five rooms are all guest rooms. On the ground floor in the west wing is the extremely large kitchens where the chefs are and their quarters, also a dining room and a lounge that over looks the gardens at the back of the mansion.

There are four bathrooms situated around the mansion, two in the west wing, two in the east, the master bedroom has one attached so we shouldn't have any problems.

On the first floor in the East wing is a lounge that over looks the large heated swimming pool on the ground floor. There are also two spare rooms, one doubles as a study and the other is simply storage space.

The attic in the mansion has been turned in to a rather extensive library and the basement is an indoor gym to an extent. Lighter wooden flooring is down here, the basement is well lit and the equipment in the place can be moved to the sides locked away in two side storage compartments if we want to throw a party (not that we will) or if I want to personally train people in kendo or kyudo that needs lots of room to do.
[/blockquote][/blockquote]

Respond with your FULL name and Year. Thank you.

« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2013 0:28:52 GMT -5 by Anna Kyoyama » Back to Top  

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel