Author Topic: Myths and Legends (Open) (Read 417 times)
Anna Kyoyama
First Year

Anna Kyoyama Avatar

[send pm]

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
 Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 6, 2013 21:24:07 GMT -5 »

[atrb=style,-moz-border-radius: 50px; border-radius: 50px;][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,450,true][atrb=height,550,true][atrb=width,20%][atrb=vAlign,top]
[style=float:left; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; height: 100px; width: 100px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/19436089_zps5546eba3.jpg);] [/style] [style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.9; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.8; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.7; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.6; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.4; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style]
[style=font-size: 20px; font-family: impact; color: #8bb0cc; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 130px; margin-top: -10px; height: 90px;]
You walk all over me[/style][style=padding: 5px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; color: #8c77a1; height: 10px; width: 270px; margin-left: 130px; margin-top: -21px; border-radius: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px;]you never thought I'd be the one who's laughing now, now that you're going down down down[/style]
[style=background-color: #000000; padding: 8px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: #8bb0cc; width: 385px; margin-left: 20px; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; border-radius: 20px;]
Giving a sigh as she traipsed down the corridors of the academy the young blonde student or more, queen now, strolled past a few people, some of them gave her odd looks but she shot them a glare and they left her alone. It was pretty easy to see even from the way she looked at most people that she wasn't someone you mess with or attempt to bully.

As she settled herself in one of the larger more comfortable bean bag like chairs in the library she kicked her shoes off and pulled her legs up. She also unbuttoned her shirt a little since her chest was a lot bigger than it used to be it gave her some room too breathe.

"Hmmmmmmm" She made a thinking sound as she dug in her bag leaning forwards unaware that she was giving anyone that walked by a nice view of her cleavage, then she sat back up.

She could only imagine the thoughts that might go through a certain someones head if they saw her in the outfit she currently donned. A school uniform, pleated skirt that was a little on the short side, long mid-thigh length white socks and her blouse that was now somewhat unbuttoned. Shaking the possibilities from her head she flipped to a particular page in a text book settling down as she started to read about mythology.

The current pages she was reading where about Aztec myths, it seemed that the Aztecs in her opinion were rather ruthless, perhaps even a bit more than Zeke or herself. They gave sacrifices of blood and gold to their so called Gods. Now that she thought about it. With her power, would she have been considered a God or Goddess back then? Perhaps even a high priestess? She tilted her head at the idea before she dismissed it, that was obnoxious and arrogant to think like that not that it wasn't a nice thought but she was placing herself on a pedestal with that line of thought. Something she didn't really approve of so she'd steer clear of any more thoughts like that.

She had to say though. She'd probably enjoy the Mythology class.
[/style]
[style=background-color: #000000; padding: 8px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: #8bb0cc; height: 50px; width: 385px; margin-left: 20px; border-radius: 20px; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3;]WORDS:- Unknown
TAGS:- Open
NOTES:- Hurr durr durr
[/style]
[style= background: #000000; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; font-family: georgia; italic; font-size: 8pt; color: #8c77a1; text-align: center; text-indent: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px; width: 385px; padding: 3px 9px 3px 3px; margin-bottom: -2px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: 20px; border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;] Table by Ghost // Sora from L.O and Yori from OTE[/style]

« Last Edit: Feb 6, 2013 21:30:08 GMT -5 by Anna Kyoyama » Back to Top  

Zeke Asakura
First Year

[M:0]

Zeke Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 7, 2013 3:56:35 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][STYLE=background-color: #000000; width: 350px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 25px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px;border-top: 2px solid maroon; border-bottom: 2px solid maroon; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px;height: 450px; overflow: auto; color: #7c7367; margin-left: 105px; ][classy=icon1][/classy]Zeke sat on top of the roof at school his feet hanging over the looking down at all the people. He was here once again back in school and things seemed to have died down. Well compared to how they had been the last few days this was well rather boring to be honest, but what did he expect. After all when you have to go through childhood once again and learn all your schooling all over how could you get excited about that. He sighed at the mere thought of it, however there was somethings that he had to look forward to in this place.

He closed his eyes as he listened and felt the area around him, hearing the thoughts of those close by and feeling the souls that lingered in the place. However there was one in particular that he was searching out. He finally picked up one who it was he was looking for and a grin formed over his face. He ran his fingers through his hair before he slid off the side of the building jumping off the building and a lot softer then one would think from that height. There was a few people that where nearby when he landed looking at him with their mouths open. He simply shrugged you would think that they had never saw a person before.

He turned from them and slipped his hands into his pockets before heading into the direction of the library where he had sensed her. He wasn't wearing his usual throwover today instead going with a red button up that he hadn't buttoned completely. He matched it with some black pants which got him a few looks considering it was still a bit cold out, not that it had ever bothered him. He finally reached the library after a bit of walking and stopped taking a look around. He was sure that she was around somewhere and he spotted just who it was he was looking for. His timing seemed to be rather well since he hadn't been noticed since she was absorbed in a book at the moment.

He moved through the place making sure to avoid her sight until he was on her side slightly behind her. He leaned in to her and smirked as he said "And here I thought I was the one you liked to tease so much by showing off those knew found assets of yours Anna." He moved to grab a seat next to her checking out the book that she was reading. Mythology well that was funny considering the things they could do he found himself thinking, that and the fact it reminded him of his past lives.

[/style][STYLE=margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: Maroon; color: #000000; padding: 2px;]Words:- A few[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;padding:2px;]Tags:- Anna[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;padding:2px;]Notes:- words go here[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;padding:2px;]Table by Yori of BTN Please keep these credits intact.[/style]

[STYLE=float:left; width: 450px; -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-top: -361px; margin-left:-150px; text-align: justify; font-size:40px; background-color: #000000; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-top: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000;border-left: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -4px 0 maroon, 0 4px maroon, 4px 0 maroon, 0 -4px maroon; 4px 4px 4px; text-transform:uppercase; Padding: 10px;]BIRTH BY FIRE
Let this fire burn deep into your soul.
[/style]

[newclass=icon1]width: 100px; height: 100px; transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; position: relative; z-index: 5; border: 8px solid #000000;border-radius: 60px; float: left; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Zeke/19093774.png); [/newclass][newclass=icon1:hover]-moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); -ms-transform: rotate(360eg); transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; width: 100px; height: 100px; [/newclass]

« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2013 16:26:16 GMT -5 by Zeke Asakura » Back to Top  

Anna Kyoyama
First Year

Anna Kyoyama Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 7, 2013 4:29:28 GMT -5 »

[atrb=style,-moz-border-radius: 50px; border-radius: 50px;][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,450,true][atrb=height,550,true][atrb=width,20%][atrb=vAlign,top]
[style=float:left; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; height: 100px; width: 100px; background-image: url(http://i45.tinypic.com/14sd4xj.jpg);] [/style] [style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.9; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.8; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.7; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.6; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.4; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style]
[style=font-size: 20px; font-family: impact; color: #8bb0cc; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 130px; margin-top: -10px; height: 90px;]
You walk all over me[/style][style=padding: 5px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; color: #8c77a1; height: 10px; width: 270px; margin-left: 130px; margin-top: -21px; border-radius: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px;]you never thought I'd be the one who's laughing now, now that you're going down down down[/style]
[style=background-color: #000000; padding: 8px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: #8bb0cc; width: 385px; margin-left: 20px; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; border-radius: 20px;]"And here I thought I was the one you liked to tease so much by showing off those knew found assets of yours Anna." She blinked a couple of times, slowly lifting her head at the voice while she lowered her book a little. Glancing over at him as he sat down she just stared before she pulled a spare book from her bag and threw it at the side of his head.

"Keep comments like that to yourself." She commented before she went back to reading. Though she did think he'd have fast enough reflexes to either A. dodge that book or B. catch it.

"It's just as well you found me though. I need to give you some of these books I've been hauling around with me. I made sure too check the class rosters just to see which classes you were in and when I found out I made a note of it." She began.

"We're in some of the same classes so I had to buy double books just to make sure you had your own copy so you wouldn't have to share." Yes despite being cold as ice she was rather considerate at times.

"So keep the book I tossed at you." Pulling a bookmark from her bag she slipped it between the pages of the book she was reading and slid it in her bag. Standing up she grabbed the bag lifting it with general ease which most people would probably find a little odd given that the bag was extremely heavy and when she dropped it on the table there was a rather loud thud.

"So, Digital Art, we're both in that, Basic Maths, again we're both in that. Home Economics... Really? Why would you need to take that? Nevermind I picked up a textbook on it anyway." She stated reeling off the class names as she put the books down and then when she hit the fourth one she realized. Only now did she realize she'd be stuck in Sex Ed with him. That could go two ways, either it'd end with them not paying attention or him attempting to tease her through the class.

"We have Sex Ed together as well, so we both have a copy of that text book. Not that we really need it." She was placing the books on two different piles at the moment.

"Mythology, okay so I picked up four copies of this book, that one you have there, mine, one for Tamao and one for your brother. Since we're all in that class together I may as well make sure we all have the required textbook. The same goes for Supernatural Studies. Four copies, one for you, one for me, one for Tamao and then one for your brother." She mused then she sighed.

"There aren't any textbooks on Red Zone Training but we're in the same team for that. Nor is there one for Basics of PvM. That last one is one of the only classes we don't have together so I'll be making sure you don't start anything in the other classes even if it means I have to stick a collar and leash on you and drag you around." She folded her arms before she placed the books she got for Yoh on top of the ones for Zeke and she took the ones for Tamao.

"You may want to take those to your dorm room and also you may want to start packing your things and your brothers. You'll both be living with me now no complaints." She stated. Forceful by nature. When she packed the books for her and Tamao in her bag she hung the bag over her shoulder.

"I have some free time, so why don't we go and dump our books and do something... Could always take a trip to the on campus swimming pool or something." It was just a suggestion. She didn't really know what else to say given she was a first year which meant during academy hours she was stuck on this campus.

[/style]
[style=background-color: #000000; padding: 8px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: #8bb0cc; height: 50px; width: 385px; margin-left: 20px; border-radius: 20px; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3;]WORDS:- Unknown
TAGS:- Zeke
NOTES:- Bleh
[/style]
[style= background: #000000; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; font-family: georgia; italic; font-size: 8pt; color: #8c77a1; text-align: center; text-indent: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px; width: 385px; padding: 3px 9px 3px 3px; margin-bottom: -2px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: 20px; border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;] Table by Ghost // Sora from L.O and Yori from OTE[/style]

Zeke Asakura
First Year

Zeke Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 7, 2013 6:18:24 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][STYLE=background-color: #000000; width: 350px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 25px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px;border-top: 2px solid maroon; border-bottom: 2px solid maroon; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px;height: 450px; overflow: auto; color: #7c7367; margin-left: 105px; ][classy=icon1][/classy]"Keep comments like that to yourself." Ahh just like always she was ever her warm hearten self. He shook his head it was just like her to say something like that to him. He might have been more surprised if she had been nice or something that would have thrown him off. He caught the book that she tossed at him and smiled sitting it down looking at him. "Honestly, we both know I could have said some far worse things then that, but I get it I'll play night."

"It's just as well you found me though. I need to give you some of these books I've been hauling around with me. I made sure too check the class rosters just to see which classes you were in and when I found out I made a note of it." Oh great he was doing what he could to avoid the whole having to relearn and schooling thing and from they way she said that he was sure that she planned to make sure he saw it through. Zeke had no problem with learning in fact he believed in gaining more knowledge and in turn power, but starting over was a pain.

"We're in some of the same classes so I had to buy double books just to make sure you had your own copy so you wouldn't have to share...So keep the book I tossed at you. Well that was something to look forward to at least, he'd get to enjoy at least.

"We have Sex Ed together as well, so we both have a copy of that text book. Not that we really need it." Now that brought a grin to his face he would go if to no other he would enjoy that class if only to mess with Anna there. " Oh I'm sure that we can find some enjoyment out of that class, isn't that right." He looked her over then his eyes lingering on the opening in her shirt for a bit before she continued.

"Mythology, okay so I picked up four copies of this book, that one you have there, mine, one for Tamao and one for your brother. Since we're all in that class together I may as well make sure we all have the required textbook. The same goes for Supernatural Studies. Four copies, one for you, one for me, one for Tamao and then one for your brother." Ahh so she had even gotten books for Tamao and Yoh, well that was oddly kind of her. " You know the books for Yoh will likely go to waste. I mean he is more likely to use them as pillows then to actually read what is inside the things. But I'll make sure to give them to him anyway.

"You may want to take those to your dorm room and also you may want to start packing your things and your brothers. You'll both be living with me now no complaints...I have some free time, so why don't we go and dump our books and do something... Could always take a trip to the on campus swimming pool or something." Where he didn't really have any complaints so much about moving in with her he wasn't sure how he felt about his brother being there as well. He'd have to deal with it but more then that it reminded him that she had went and picked the place leaving him behind. He would have complained about that had it not been for the next thing that she had said.

" Well that is the best thing I've heard all day, and we both know I've heard quite a bit whether people said it out loud or not. I'm all for the going swimming." He looked her over and grinned, yep he wouldn't mind that at all " Get to see you in a swimsuit why would I turn that down, though after that I say we get something to eat, because..and this also explains why I picked home ec, because Yoh can't cook worth crap and i don't want to die from being poisoned. So I haven't bothered to get anything just yet."

[/style][STYLE=margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: Maroon; color: #000000; padding: 2px;]Words:- A few[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;padding:2px;]Tags:- Anna[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;padding:2px;]Notes:- words go here[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 472px;padding:2px;]Table by Yori of BTN Please keep these credits intact.[/style]

[STYLE=float:left; width: 450px; -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-top: -361px; margin-left:-150px; text-align: justify; font-size:40px; background-color: #000000; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-top: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000;border-left: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -4px 0 maroon, 0 4px maroon, 4px 0 maroon, 0 -4px maroon; 4px 4px 4px; text-transform:uppercase; Padding: 10px;]BIRTH BY FIRE
[/style]

[newclass=icon1]width: 100px; height: 100px; transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; position: relative; z-index: 5; border: 8px solid #000000;border-radius: 60px; float: left; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Zeke/19093774.png); [/newclass][newclass=icon1:hover]-moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); -ms-transform: rotate(360eg); transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; width: 100px; height: 100px; [/newclass]

« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2013 16:31:08 GMT -5 by Zeke Asakura » Back to Top  

COOKIE
Staff

[M:-1025]

COOKIE Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 7, 2013 6:59:29 GMT -5 »

[style=float:left; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; height: 100px; width: 100px; background-image: url(http://i45.tinypic.com/14sd4xj.jpg);] [/style] [style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.9; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.8; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.7; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.6; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.4; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style]
[style=background-color: #000000; padding: 8px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: #8bb0cc; width: 385px; margin-left: 20px; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; border-radius: 20px;]"Honestly, we both know I could have said some far worse things then that, but I get it I'll play nice." Yes she did know he could've said something worse. Much. Much worse. Though she was grateful that he hadn't she just wanted him to keep comments like it to himself. At least for the time being.

" Oh I'm sure that we can find some enjoyment out of that class, isn't that right." Her gaze shifted to him at that point and she followed his line of sight before rolling her eyes. Well at least she wouldn't ever feel unwanted if his glances were anything to go by. The way he looked at her. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end but she ignored it for the time being.

"You know the books for Yoh will likely go to waste. I mean he is more likely to use them as pillows then to actually read what is inside the things. But I'll make sure to give them to him anyway." Her gaze narrowed.

"Oh he won't use them as pillows if he knows what's good for him. Otherwise he'll find me whipping him in to shape, I'll show him what it means to be tired." She meant that too. It wasn't just a threat. If anything it was something that if Yoh were around? Would probably make him behave as best he could.

" Well that is the best thing I've heard all day, and we both know I've heard quite a bit whether people said it out loud or not. I'm all for the going swimming." Again with the looks, he kept doing that and it wasn't annoying, if anything she felt a little flattered since there were much prettier girls out there and around this academy. A slight pink tinge crossed her cheeks for a moment before it vanished.

"Get to see you in a swimsuit why would I turn that down, though after that I say we get something to eat, because..and this also explains why I picked home ec, because Yoh can't cook worth crap and i don't want to die from being poisoned. So I haven't bothered to get anything just yet." She arched a brow.

"First. What do you think I am a six year old? What teenage girl wears a swimsuit anymore? I'll be wearing a bikini thank you very much. Secondly... Getting something to eat may be a very good idea but it'd have to be something light. You're not supposed to swim on a full stomach, it can cause you to be sick. Let's go." With that she used her beads summoning Zenki and Kouki right there in the library, which caused a few people too jump since they were actually rather solid creatures, some people thought they were demons right off the bat. Well the fully human students who were a little whimpish did anyway.

"... They're my guardians you idiots. Calm down. Zenki grab the books for Yoh and Zeke. Kouki, carry me and my bag." Bag slaves for the moment. She used them to help her fetch and carry, it was useful, extremely useful really and she had extremely good control of the two. Climbing up on to Kouki's shoulder she sat before telling them where to go.

"First stop boys dorms, then the girls dorms, lastly wherever Zeke wants to go for food." She told them before they started walking.

"Don't worry you two, you won't just be fetch and carry boys forever. Trust me you'll get to have some fun, that I'm certain of." She mused.

"Zeke... Not that I mind the way you look and stare... But... It's a little creepy at times... It gives me goosebumps and it's starting to make me blush. I may just cover up more in future. No more skirts or unbuttoned shirts." She told him the plain truth. She was thinking about that along with wondering what he'd think if she grew her hair long, she'd always had short hair at least to her knowledge since she could barely remember anything about her past so maybe it was time for a change. She was probably different in many aspects and yet her nature stayed the same, so why not change her hair as well?
[/style]
[/style]

Dude. Yasuo is boss. He's winning and he doesn't even REMEMBER doing it. You can't top that.
- Sereniis
[/size]
Zeke Asakura
First Year

Zeke Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 7, 2013 15:41:54 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][STYLE=background-color: #000000; width: 350px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 25px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px;border-top: 2px solid maroon; border-bottom: 2px solid maroon; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px;height: 450px; overflow: auto; color: #7c7367; margin-left: 125px; ][classy=icon1][/classy]"Oh he won't use them as pillows if he knows what's good for him. Otherwise he'll find me whipping him in to shape, I'll show him what it means to be tired." He smirked at that thought, he had no doubt that she could keep that brother of his in line so that he got his work done. Even so Zeke was pretty sure Yoh would find a way around some out it and escape to his usual laziness, but that wasn't his problem so he wouldn't worry about it.

"First. What do you think I am a six year old? What teenage girl wears a swimsuit anymore? I'll be wearing a bikini thank you very much. Secondly... Getting something to eat may be a very good idea but it'd have to be something light. You're not supposed to swim on a full stomach, it can cause you to be sick. Let's go." Well excuse him, bikini it was not thought as he thought about that picturing it in his head he must say she was filled out in all the right places for that that was for sure.

" Right bikini for you, forgive my choice of words after all that wasn't were my head was at that moment. Either way I get to have you in a pool, so I think its a win. As for the food, we can wait until after the swim if that works better." She summoned Zenki and Kouki then and he watched looking at the two guardians that use to be his own.

"... They're my guardians you idiots. Calm down. Zenki grab the books for Yoh and Zeke. Kouki, carry me and my bag." He sighed slightly at that not that he minded not having to carry the books but the poor guys. "You know I can't say this is what I ever imagined those to being used for when I had them."

He started out of the library with her the two guardians carrying all the books. "Zeke... Not that I mind the way you look and stare... But... It's a little creepy at times... It gives me goosebumps and it's starting to make me blush. I may just cover up more in future. No more skirts or unbuttoned shirts." He stopped then staring at her processing her words. He had to make sure he was getting this right she didn't dislike the looks he gave her and even enjoyed them but yet and still she was trying to find ways to avoid them yea cause that made a lot of sense.

" Hey I object to that, I mean I happen to enjoy what you have on right now. Also it doesn't really matter what you have on you'll still get those looks from me. So short of blinding me it's something you will just have to deal with Anna. Now then shall we continue." She had said her piece and he said his it wasn't a lie didn't really matter what she decided to wear he'd he give her the same look either way.

[/style][STYLE=margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: Maroon; color: #000000; padding: 2px;]Words:- A few[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;padding:2px;]Tags:- Anna[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;padding:2px;]Notes:- words go here[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;padding:2px;]Table by Yori of BTN Please keep these credits intact.[/style]

[STYLE=float:left; width: 450px; -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-top: -381px; margin-left:-162px; text-align: justify; font-size:40px; background-color: #000000; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-top: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000;border-left: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -4px 0 maroon, 0 4px maroon, 4px 0 maroon, 0 -4px maroon; 4px 4px 4px; text-transform:uppercase; Padding: 10px;]BIRTH BY FIRE
[/style]

« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2013 16:42:28 GMT -5 by COOKIE » Back to Top  

Anna Kyoyama
First Year

Anna Kyoyama Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 7, 2013 17:17:08 GMT -5 »

[style=float:left; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 10px; border-radius: 10px; height: 100px; width: 100px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/anna1-2_zps759b3cff.png);] [/style] [style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.9; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.8; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.7; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.6; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style][style=float: left; width: 50px; height: 50px; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Anna/09578c34_zpse662d621.png); opacity: 0.4; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-radius-topleft: 10px; border-radius-bottomright: 10px; border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; border-radius-topright: 5px;] [/style]
[style=background-color: #000000; padding: 8px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; color: #8bb0cc; width: 385px; margin-left: 20px; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; border-radius: 20px;]"Right bikini for you, forgive my choice of words after all that wasn't were my head was at that moment. Either way I get to have you in a pool, so I think its a win. As for the food, we can wait until after the swim if that works better." She sighed, pulling the scarf she always had with her from the bag and wrapping it around her neck. If she needed too she could pull it up and hide her face for a while.

"You know I can't say this is what I ever imagined those to being used for when I had them." She shot him a glare as if asking him if he was questioning her uses for the two.

"Well. They're useful and they can deal with it, I may as well use them otherwise what's the point of even having them? They might get rusty if they aren't used or if they don't get to see the light of day then they may become a little upset. So this way they get to take a good look around and what not and do something rather menial, little effort on their part really." She stated, it really was very little effort on their part. Besides it saved her a chore and also gave them some time out here where people could see them.

" Hey I object to that, I mean I happen to enjoy what you have on right now." She expected no less from him really. To object about her possible idea on not wearing skirts and keeping her blouses buttoned up completely.

"Also it doesn't really matter what you have on you'll still get those looks from me. So short of blinding me it's something you will just have to deal with Anna. Now then shall we continue." Her gaze shifted quickly too him. A rather heavy red starting to flood her cheeks as she pulled the scarf up to hide it. So it didn't matter what she wore he'd still look at her like he was some sort of sexual predator? She just hoped that he didn't get her alone or God help her they might get in to trouble.

"Hmmm... Fine. I suppose it isn't like you're hurting anyone, so as long as you keep yourself under control? There shouldn't be a problem." She mused. Then she tilted her head to one side the scarf slipping down as she looked over at Zeke showing him the blush that still plagued her fair complexion.

"We're here." She commented as they reached the boys dorms.

"You go and drop off your books and grab your swimming gear, I'll go and get mine and we'll meet at the swimming pool." She told him before he left Zenki with him and Kouki took her off home to grab her things. It didn't take long with the thing running, since it was much faster than anything save for a car or bike and she was sat calmly on his shoulder the entire time. Once at her home she hopped off and dumped her books in the study, then she headed to the bedroom grabbing a halterneck bikini, she got it mainly because with the way it fit on her, yes it increased her cleavage by a ton but it kept her chest from bouncing around when she walked.

With her things grabbed she strolled back out, once again climbing on to Kouki's shoulder before he set off back to the academy. Leaving her at the swimming pool doors. Now she waited. Zenki should be along with Zeke at some point but now Anna was left waiting.

Maybe he'd already gotten here and was inside? She wasn't sure but she hoped not. Her home wasn't too far from the academy so it only took her a few minutes. None the less the possibility was there. There was also the possibility that he might not show up but she doubted that highly due to the fact he seemed far too interested because of the idea of seeing her dripping wet in a bikini. That made her sigh slightly, tilting her head back to look at the sky with a rather... Solemn look plaguing her features. Yes she was wanted, but for how long? How long till he grows bored of her and just... Moves on? He wouldn't stay with her forever. No one could or would. She already knew that from when she woke up afraid and utterly alone in the hospital. The worst thing was, she still had nightmares about that, about being all alone. The hate and pain was there, but she ignored it for the most part. She supposed that being alone was what made her so cold and harsh. Icy even.

"Zeke. Where are you?"

[/style]
[/style]
[style= background: #000000; border: 3px dotted #5d07b3; font-family: georgia; italic; font-size: 8pt; color: #8c77a1; text-align: center; text-indent: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px; width: 385px; padding: 3px 9px 3px 3px; margin-bottom: -2px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: 20px; border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;] Table by Ghost // Sora from L.O and Yori from OTE

« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2013 17:17:59 GMT -5 by Anna Kyoyama » Back to Top  

Zeke Asakura
First Year

Zeke Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Myths and Legends (Open)
« Feb 8, 2013 3:58:14 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][STYLE=background-color: #000000; width: 350px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 25px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px;border-top: 2px solid maroon; border-bottom: 2px solid maroon; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px;height: 450px; overflow: auto; color: #7c7367; margin-left: 125px; ][classy=icon1][/classy] The look that she gave him was good enough to make him stop talking for the moment. "Well. They're useful and they can deal with it, I may as well use them otherwise what's the point of even having them? They might get rusty if they aren't used or if they don't get to see the light of day then they may become a little upset. So this way they get to take a good look around and what not and do something rather menial, little effort on their part really."

She had a point about them growing restless if they never got used, he wasn't denying that at all. It was just using them as well bag slaves wasn't something that he had pictured when he had them. Yea maybe the could help out with things here and there but he couldn't see them as semi maids. Not that he was foolish enough to tell that to her. He was a smart guy and wasn't about to let a quick comment get in the way of their mood right now. He might like to push peoples buttons but he was smart enough to know when and where to do things.

They continued to walk and talk and Zeke would have had to be blind not to notice the blush the crossed Anna's face. She tried to hide it but she was almost as red as the scarf she was trying to hide with. That brought a smile to his own face as he looked at and listened to her. "Hmmm... Fine. I suppose it isn't like you're hurting anyone, so as long as you keep yourself under control? There shouldn't be a problem."

"No one is getting hurt at all if anything I'd say it has the opposite effect. It manages to to get you to turn red and it brings a smile to both of our faces. So I'm glad we were able to come to this agreement."

Sooner then he thought it would be they were to the boys dorm and she was saying "You go and drop off your books and grab your swimming gear, I'll go and get mine and we'll meet at the swimming pool." He nodded and turned to her saying "Alright, I'll see you in a few once I'm done in here." With that he started to his room taking Zenki with him. He opened the door and had Zenki drop the book on the counter looking around. They would have to gather their things so that they could move into the new place Anna had gotten.

Zeke went into his room and started looking for his trunks, having a hard time finding them. He tossed a few things around and growled to himself, it seemed his brother was in his room again. He sighed and sat on his bed for a moment before something caught his eye. He got up and headed over red and black thing that had caught his eye and pulled them out finding his trunks. Finally he thought to himself as he started to head out his room and the door. He stopped though and turned back grabbing some paper and a pen off the table. He wrote Yoh a note telling him that these where their books for class and that he needed to start packing cause they were moving and to just do it and don't question it.

With that he was out of the door and heading to toward the pool to meet Anna. He spotted her it seemed that she had been waiting on him for a bit. He came up on her side while she was distracted and said "You called and here I am, had a bit on an issues at the room but I'm here and we can head in."

[/style][STYLE=margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: Maroon; color: #000000; padding: 2px;]Words:- A few[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;padding:2px;]Tags:- Anna[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;padding:2px;]Notes:- words go here[/style][STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: maroon; color: #000000;margin-left: 16px;width: 492px;padding:2px;]Table by Yori of BTN Please keep these credits intact.[/style]

[STYLE=float:left; width: 450px; -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-top: -381px; margin-left:-162px; text-align: justify; font-size:40px; background-color: #000000; border-radius: 0px 50px 0px 0px; border-right: 2px solid maroon; border-top: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000;border-left: 2px solid maroon;color:#000000; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -4px 0 maroon, 0 4px maroon, 4px 0 maroon, 0 -4px maroon; 4px 4px 4px; text-transform:uppercase; Padding: 10px;]BIRTH BY FIRE
[/style]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel