Author Topic: Hit with a Bombshell (Read 272 times)
Estelle Nolarain
Third Year

[M:0]

Estelle Nolarain Avatar

[send pm]

Hit with a Bombshell
« Feb 4, 2013 23:58:06 GMT -5 »

I was just told that thanks to my internet provider upping the price, my internet may be cut off. When I asked for how long until we could get back into it, I was told three months... Needless to say, it made my stomach sink.

My family and I are trying to find some way to avoid this at any cost, but the situation doesn't seem to want to work in our favor. I'm writing this now because I don't know when this may go through, so if anything happens, I want to be able to say I informed the others about my situation. Although, I really don't want this to happen in the first place and I'm willing to do almost anything to keep it from happening.

If the personal crisis is adverted, I'll reply to this saying so. Otherwise... well, no need for me to overstate the obvious.

~Harmonix

Anna Kyoyama
First Year

Anna Kyoyama Avatar

[send pm]

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
 Hit with a Bombshell
« Feb 5, 2013 13:32:06 GMT -5 »

I see. Well thank you for letting us know. Just don't expect if you suddenly disappear for that long for your characters to stay around. The ones you've used most and posted most with will be left however any that are under 10 posts will be considered inactive (if you're gone for that long) and will be removed.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel