Author Topic: Avalanche (yoh) (Read 263 times)
Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

[M:0]

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 15:20:19 GMT -5 »

Misao was still a bit annoyed at Rune over last night leaving his club. She agreed the royal guards were a bit.... harsh... but well, they had a valid reason. She agreed they needed to take it down another notch or two but the last time they had anything resembling a break...well Rune knew all too well what happened. Given they knew just how his uncle was, that made them that much more paranoid...they just didn't hide it as well as Rune. Though as she thought of it...she hadn't seen diminutive leader today. Which was odd because usually there paths crossed...hell there dorms were right next to one another. Though she blew it off for now, she had picked up a woman's scent on him and while she couldn't tell much beyond that figured he'd snuck off to spend time with whoever it was. As long as they weren't an assassin or going to do anything else that would make her want to break them in half, she was glad for it. Get his mind focused on something besides revenge.

She decided to lay back on the branch and close her eyes figuring it was sturdy enough. She wondered if his grandmother knew who it was...though as she pondered that she would have told her most likely....or she would have heard her scream for joy across the campus. Though she pondered her own relationship situation next. On the one hand, she was attracted to guys...but the last time she tried being with a guy, and it wasn't THAT time, she started to weird out and she understood trying to just work past it but...still almost ripped his throat out. As much as she tried to put that in the past any time she was with a guy and all it just....came back and she got defensive. Which really sucked when it came to there actually being attractive guys. On the other hand she did enjoy female company, was also between the two where someone was more likely to see her acting more like a cute little kitten and not the one with the pants in a relationship....but it seemed what few girls weren't straight were taken. Seemed like she was fucked either way....and not the fun way. But as she drifted off into sleep, snow from an upper branch started to fall, collecting more and more on it's way down. It finally hit her in the face and startled her awake with a yell as she flailed about, then fell flailing into a snow bank below, which only led to more snow falling on top of that. She finally got herself coordinated enough she got her head to pop out of the top of the snow bank. "mrow?" she said, looking about as she tried to wiggle her way out of the now compacted snow.

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 15:44:40 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/17543163-1.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]Having a high tolerance for the cold was a good thing. At least for Yoh it was because with his tendency to fall asleep in random places he'd be out of luck if say he fell asleep outside and it started raining or snowing. Luckily he hadn't had that happen lately though right now he was doing laps of the academy trying to keep in shape so that if Anna so chose to see if he and his brother were in top condition he wouldn't have to try so hard to convince her.

He skidded to a halt though when he heard a thud and he slowed his pace as he drew closer to a ... moving pile of snow. Arching a brow he came to a halt as he saw a head pop out of the top and he smiled. A girl, with cat ears no less was in the snow.

Slowly he headed over, it looked as if she was trying to get out so he'd help, pulling chunks of the snow away so she could stand up he smiled at her. Taking off the hoodie he'd been wearing which was nice and warm now he handed it to her.

"Here put that on. It'll warm you up a bit." He still smiled as he stood there and dusted his hands off after he gave her the hoodie.

"I'm Yoh, I'm a first year here and I'm new so I haven't seen you before. Uh... Heheh.... I kinda suck at this, but yeah since the dorms are open and everything you can always come back to mine and get something hot to drink if you want. If you don't want too that's fine too." Shrugging his shoulders he started walking. If she wanted to get something hot to drink then she'd follow if not? Well she had his hoodie so that'd keep her somewhat warm at the very least so he was content for the most part. He wasn't the type of person who'd just leave someone freezing.

((Sorry it's so short.))
[STYLE=padding: 10px; width: 250px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -72px;]WORDS:Unknown // TAGS: Misao[/style]

[STYLE=padding: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-bottom: -68px; margin-left: 230px; width: 70px;]Table by Sora of La Oscurita[/style]

[newclass=notes]transition: 0.5s; -moz-transition: 0.5s; -webkit-transition: 0.5s; -o-transition: 0.5s; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;opacity: 1; [/newclass][newclass=notes:hover]height: 200px; transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s;[/newclass]

« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2013 15:47:19 GMT -5 by Yoh Asakura » Back to Top  

Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 16:30:18 GMT -5 »

As she tried to get free she suddenly felt snow moving away and paused to look and see a boy was helping dig her out. Once he moved some near her one arm it was a lot easier to get free. Her rather large weapons were proof enough she wasn't weak but with the snow compacted the way it had and basically pinning her arms and legs as they were well, she probably would have been stuck there till someone else showed up or her body heat got hot enough to melt it till she could move her arms. Which she hoped Wouldn't have happened because she hated when she got like that and had to lock herself in her room. She then watched as he took his hoodie off and handed it to her. When it came to just being cold out she was fine, but being in the snow made her cold. "Thanks." she said, looking to see the jacket portion of her normal outfit had slid down while getting out. Made getting in the hoodie easier and thankfully it was the zip up kind.

Though as she pulled it on and zipped it, least as far as she could the fact she was a little taller and well, body shape showed. You could still see her stomach and it didn't really want to zip past her chest without a bit of a fight, possibly since the shoulders hung off a little since A: the collar pushed it away and B: the arms were a little too short. Misao listened as he introduce himself and said if she wanted she could go back to the dorms for something hot. As she thought about it she figured he was probably in the male dorms and she hadn't actually been in there. She was kind of curious what it was like. She decided to follow after him and stayed a step behind just off to the side as she said "I'm Misao, and I'm a sixth year here.", figuring it was only fair she reply. Plus he didn't seem like one of the ones that would try something funny with her, seemed like he was legitimately trying to be nice. "And you don't suck at it, just be yourself....if the other person doesn't like that then you probably don't need to know them." she added with a shrug.

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 18:53:21 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/17543163-1.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]Stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked he smiled as he usually always did. It was a rare occasion when he wasn't smiling and well it was always for a damn good reason if he wasn't smiling.

"Thanks." He waved a hand.

"No problem, if you stretch it out then I can just get a new one. No big deal really, besides I wouldn't want you to get a cold or anything. It sucks when people get ill." He was just generally being nice and his tone was just as calm as ever. He had little to no reason to raise his voice, she hadn't given him one.

"I'm Misao, and I'm a sixth year here." Looking over his shoulder at her he arched a brow upwards. A sixth year, that meant she was in her last year here. The perks of that must be pretty neat right?

"That sounds like it's pretty cool. I mean being a sixth year and everything. I bet you get some pretty awesome perks." Now he thought about it. He'd seen an ad. Anna was here he just... Hadn't run in to her yet and of course he'd already had to pack his things ready to move out of the academy when she finally got a person who wasn't below a third year to move in.

"And you don't suck at it, just be yourself....if the other person doesn't like that then you probably don't need to know them." Tilting his head to one side and shrugging ever so slightly as he went he pondered on that just for a moment.

"I guess you're right. I know my brother doesn't really like my attitude and he kinda stole my fiancé too but that's fine. I don't really mind I guess, so long as they're both happy and he treats her well then I can't really complain..." He began but then he continued.

"It's just gonna be hard... Living with 'em both for a little while till I get used to it... Though at least Tamao is living with us too, just gotta wait for someone who's a third year or older to respond to Annas ad then we're all set." He chuckled, that, that just proved he was a nice guy who didn't really put what he wanted first, always everyone else before himself. That was just the way he was.

[STYLE=padding: 10px; width: 250px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -72px;]WORDS:Unknown // TAGS: Misao[/style]

[STYLE=padding: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-bottom: -68px; margin-left: 230px; width: 70px;]Table by Sora of La Oscurita[/style]

[newclass=notes]transition: 0.5s; -moz-transition: 0.5s; -webkit-transition: 0.5s; -o-transition: 0.5s; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;opacity: 1; [/newclass][newclass=notes:hover]height: 200px; transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s;[/newclass]

« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2013 18:54:10 GMT -5 by Yoh Asakura » Back to Top  

Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 19:30:06 GMT -5 »

Misao looked down at it as he said about stretching it out before replying "I think it might tear before it stretched between this stupid collar and my chest." She really did hate the thing but well, it didn't exactly come off. But it did at least usually make it that she didn't have to worry about being decapitated. Course it also meant going out in lightning storms was a bad idea. "Honestly though, there are worse things then getting ill. Well, least to me." She then listened as he talked about how cool being a sixth year was. "I guess it is... I mean, I'm not sure really what perks we get, I'm usually rather busy with various things. Plus I kinda like it here.....and have no idea what I'd do outside the academy." she said, so wrapped up between school, trying to handle Rune, and other things that cropped up she never really focused on what benefits she might have as a 6th year. She could live off campus, but well, the one place she would've was under reconstruction.

Misao looked over at him as he said that he guessed she was right and talked about the fact his brother took his fiance and didn't like his attitude. As well as that he was going to be living with them and someone else. "Well, that does make you the bigger person and shows you care. But to be honest your brother still sounds like a total fucking jackass that should have some sense beaten into him and what not." She replied, "understand if your mad with me for saying it...I have a lot of siblings, but if one of them stole my fiance or whatever....it'd probably turn violent after some yelling but were..well different." She put her hands up behind her head as she said "I'd volunteer to speed the process up, but not too sure you'd all want me around...gotta be a certain type of person to live with me. Can always see if anyone I know might need a place to stay that's more...normal."

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 20:16:17 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/17543163-1.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"I think it might tear before it stretched between this stupid collar and my chest." That made Yoh laugh a little, it was pretty funny really though he did look at the collar and wonder why she had it when he'd handed her the hoodie to begin with, but he'd figured that wasn't any of his business so he left it alone.

"Honestly though, there are worse things then getting ill. Well, least to me." Worse things, sure, but that didn't mean that getting ill was pleasant so he'd still try to avoid that if he could.

"I guess it is... I mean, I'm not sure really what perks we get, I'm usually rather busy with various things. Plus I kinda like it here.....and have no idea what I'd do outside the academy." So she didn't really know what perks sixth years got. That was strange, even he'd find some time to find out what perks he got. Though liking it at the academy, well from what he'd read somewhere people could stay on campus even after they'd finished their schooling so they'd be able to live on campus and have enough time to get a home of their own.

"Well if you like it here? Then it's fine I read somewhere that even after you finish education that you're able to stay on campus for a while." He smiled as he said it he was much more perceptive than his attitude would lead people to believe.

"Well, that does make you the bigger person and shows you care. But to be honest your brother still sounds like a total fucking jackass that should have some sense beaten into him and what not." That caused Yoh to stop walking for a moment, his eyes wide in more shock than anything but he didn't say a word.

"understand if your mad with me for saying it...I have a lot of siblings, but if one of them stole my fiance or whatever....it'd probably turn violent after some yelling but were..well different." That.... It caused him to break out in to laughter as he started walking again. He was fine with her raging to be honest, any normal person probably would.

"I'd volunteer to speed the process up, but not too sure you'd all want me around...gotta be a certain type of person to live with me. Can always see if anyone I know might need a place to stay that's more...normal." Quieting down he stoppped at the boys dorm doors and swiped his student I.D.

"One, I'm not angry at ya. I couldn't be. 'Cause my brother can be a bit of a jerk but my fiancé was in a car crash so she didn't really remember me anyways. She likes my brother now and kinda doesn't remember me. So it's cool. So long as he treats her well and doesn't upset her then I'm pretty cool with it...." He spoke as he held the door open for her and then headed off towards his dorm room door, grabbing the keys from his pocket he opened the door and carried on what he was saying.

"As for speeding up the process, if you can deal with Anna? You can deal with anyone. She's kinda harsh and runs her house with a pretty heavy iron fist. Though if she has maids and stuff now? Then everyone else should be safe. Besides, I think you'd get along with Tammy just fine, she's cute and nice. Kinda quiet and shy though." Tossing the keys in a bowl near the door he took a running dive over the back of the couch and flipped the t.v. on.

"Oh yeah, hot drink. Uh what d'you feel like? We've got, green tea, hot chocolate, normal tea, uhhh vanilla tea, coffee and I can make you some hot orange if you want." Scrambling off the couch he made his way to the kitchen and then he waited. There had to be something she'd like to drink.

Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 21:07:11 GMT -5 »

"Really? I thought we had to leave after our last year... that makes the one job I do have easier." she said after he pointed out that she could stay past her last year. Guarding a prince was a bit of a headache if you couldn't be in the same place. though he was a bit surprised at the fact that his first response was to laugh after her bit on his brother. She was sure when he stopped she'd probably have to dodge a punch. This boy seemed like maybe he was just a little too kind hearted.

Though that was explained when he swiped his idea and said he knew his brother could be a jerk. Though she couldn't help but respond "I'm sorry" when she heard about the car crash part. She walked in and nodded as a thanks before waiting on him and following him to his room. She watched him dive on the couch after talking about how this anna ran her house and that she'd get along with this tammy girl. "I'm not that good with Iron fisted people." she said, taking her jacket portion off, and undoing the hoodie, "plus like I said, not exactly like most people, and definetly not like most girls." She then undid her actual top and took it off as well, before pulling the hoodie back on and zipping up what she could.

She watched as he went the kitchen and pondered what to have. "I'll have hot chocolate please...with a bit of extra milk" she replied, looking around. "Uh... do you have a pair of boxers or something I can borrow for a bit, and wheres the dryer?" she asked, not sure how his room was laid out or if there was something she could put on. She didn't want to stay in her wet clothes and while the hoodie covered her top enough, still needed something for the bottom. Topless she could live with in a private setting...bottomless with a stranger, not as much.

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 21:38:48 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/17543163-1.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"Really? I thought we had to leave after our last year... that makes the one job I do have easier."

"Yup really." He confirmed.

"I'm sorry" He shook his head still smiling.

"No need to be sorry, not your fault besides... Bad things happen sometimes... I was just collateral damage." He grinned even now. Even when he referred to himself as collateral.

"I'll have hot chocolate please...with a bit of extra milk"

"All right! Comin' right u-" He stopped.

"Uh... do you have a pair of boxers or something I can borrow for a bit, and wheres the dryer?" That. What she said was exactly why he stopped. Slowly he peered out of the kitchen at her his mouth slightly open and eyes wide, did she really... Yes... She did. The kettle was on and was boiling, so he turned and bolted to his room.

"Sure! Just gimme a second!" Digging through all the clean clothes he had, he found not only a pair of boxer shorts for her and a massively over sized t-shirt that he had and never actually wore. Heading out he handed the two things to her.

"Hope those'll do, the dryer's in the kitchen annnd if ya wanna change the bathroom's right there." Gesturing to it he bolted back in to the kitchen, making the hot chocolate but as well as using milk he added some cream to it just to make it a little more smooth and rich tasting. When done he brought the mug out and set it on the small coffee table sitting on the couch as he waited.

Well, certainly an interesting day at least. I just have to hope Zeke doesn't come home and see this... Oh man that'd look bad...

Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 10, 2013 22:53:42 GMT -5 »

Misao looked away when he said about bad things happening and being collateral. "Yeah, I know what that is and what it's like all too well." she replied, not realizing a hand had gone to that collar. Though when she did she pulled it away not wanting to bring any of those memories up. She looked over when she heard him abruptly stop speaking and saw him pop out of the kitchen. Wasn't sure why he seemed so shocked, she wasn't naked when he looked and all. But well, maybe it was his age? He was a first year and they were what, 15? Unlike her and Runes home 15 wasn't practically middle age for a human here.

She watched him bolt to what was most likely his room and come back moments later with a pair of boxers and a large t-shirt. "Thanks, don't wanna stay in cold wet clothes" she said as she took them, heading into the bathroom. She took the remainder of her clothes off and the hoodie and changing into the shirt that fit far better and the boxers which she pulled up to her tail in the back and all the way in the front. She came back out and into the kitchen with her wet clothes. She tossed her clothes in the dryer since it didn't seem to have anything and turned it on, sniffing and smelling the hot chocolate. She picked it up and took a sip and smiled, her tail flicking back and forth. "This is really tasty." she said, taking a bigger sip of it afterwards, shivering a bit from it being so warm in her and her skin being so cold still.

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 14, 2013 22:26:42 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/17543163-1.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"Yeah, I know what that is and what it's like all too well." He arched a brow at that. A little confused but as he was about to ask? He saw her hand move to her collar and thought better of it. After all that thing couldn't possibly be very light weight and no one would don it willingly.

"Thanks, don't wanna stay in cold wet clothes"He chuckled.

"I can imagine." A rather nervous smile crossed his features for a moment and then she went in to the bathroom and he went to finish making her a hot drink. When she came out though his gaze shifted too her. Good the t-shirt actually fit her, much better than the hoodie had. Then again that t-shirt would probably fall off Yoh he'd more than likely always have to pull it back up on to his shoulders, which was why he never even bothered to wear it.

"This is really tasty." Well at least she liked the hot chocolate, that was a plus, the one thing Yoh was good at in the kitchen. Making hot drinks.

"I put some cream in it 'cause I thought you might like it." He smiled, then he grabbed the remote and passed it to her.

"T.V.'s all yours. Watch whatever you want." He was smiling... Yet again. Pretty chilled. Actually with how relaxed he was, you'd think he might be high on life or something. It might be a good thing though since most things for him were like water off a ducks back. He didn't dwell on it for long.

"So how come you were in the snow anyways? Were you sleeping in a tree or something? Though I'm also kinda wondering why you weren't with any friends. I was out there on my own 'cause I went running or in my case... Speed walking..." He chuckled at the term speed walking. He didn't like running around too much so he generally didn't do it. Hell if he could have his way he'd just laze around and eat cheese burgers for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 15, 2013 20:36:16 GMT -5 »

Misao had to think a bit when he said about having put cream in it because he figured she'd like it. "Well, I suppose that's not the worst stereotype and at least that one is sorta accurate." she said with a smile. Certainly not as bad as the ones that thought she'd be begging for a different kind of "cream" 24/7 or that she'd be like a playful kitten and distracted by yarn balls. Yes her family had been living a more domesticated life for a few generations, but they came from a more wild breed as it was. And considering she herself seemed to get more of the recessive pre-domesticated traits, that was pretty far off. House cats didn't have predatory instinct really, least not the kind she had.

She took the remote for a second and looked at it, before putting it down. "Thanks but not sure what to watch really" she said rubbing her head, "I may have been a bit younger when I came here but things like T.V. are still sorta foreign to me and I don't always get whats going on." She understood technology and could use phones, computers, what not, but she couldn't make sense of some of what she saw on television or how you found what to watch. With movies people just showed her clips and she went "oo that looks good". Especially if there was fighting or explosions....those ones seemed to be the most fun to watch.

"So how come you were in the snow anyways? Were you sleeping in a tree or something? Though I'm also kinda wondering why you weren't with any friends. I was out there on my own 'cause I went running or in my case... Speed walking..." She shrugged as she said "Yeah, I sorta dozed off on a tree branch. Then some snow hit me and well, rest is kinda obvious" she replied. "As for friends well, its a rather short list, there's my....well he hates the idea but master is the best way I can describe him. I mean, he's a prince and I'm still technically a servant and body guard.....there's his three guards..and a couple other people who are willing to put up with me during the period where I basically need to be locked in a room" she answered on the second portion. Protecting a prince that had a bullseye the size of the school on his head was not exactly easy. Between his uncle, other wealthy individuals from the island, criminals....seemed like Rune was great at making enemies who really hated him. "Oh, right and that girl I met a little while back uh.... Xenon and well...I'm having trouble with the guys name but I'd know him if I saw him, he's really tall and she rode him and all like he was her horse" she said with a bit of a laugh.

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 17, 2013 12:12:15 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/17543163-1.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"Well, I suppose that's not the worst stereotype and at least that one is sorta accurate." He chuckled.

"Well it wasn't really a stereotype, it was more because you said you wanted extra milk so I added cream because it'd make the hot chocolate thicker and a little bit more rich tasting. Plus I know actual cats are lactose intolerant I used to have a cat spirit following me around when I was younger so I learned that." He laughed rubbing the back of his neck as he did so. He didn't want to upset her plus he wasn't really trying to stereotype her.

"Thanks but not sure what to watch really. I may have been a bit younger when I came here but things like T.V. are still sorta foreign to me and I don't always get whats going on." He arched a brow and tilted his head.

"A lot of people don't unless they see something from the beginning." He tried to reassure her as he leaned back on the couch.

"Yeah, I sorta dozed off on a tree branch. Then some snow hit me and well, rest is kinda obvious. As for friends well, it's a rather short list, there's my....well he hates the idea but master is the best way I can describe him. I mean, he's a prince and I'm still technically a servant and body guard.....there's his three guards..and a couple other people who are willing to put up with me during the period where I basically need to be locked in a room." He arched a brow at that.

"Well you can add me too your list of friends. You seem pretty cool plus I like having friends." He grinned, leaning to one side as he propped his head up with his hand.

"Oh, right and that girl I met a little while back uh.... Xenon and well...I'm having trouble with the guys name but I'd know him if I saw him, he's really tall and she rode him and all like he was her horse" That thought made Yoh laugh pretty hard.

"Hey what classes are you taking? Maybe we have some together? I mean it'd be nice to see a friendly face and I'm pretty sure Tammy would like to meet someone else that I know.... Which reminds me... I should call her... Tell her what's happened..." His smile faded.

"I kinda wonder how she's gonna react... I mean... I did say if Anna and I ever split up... But it's okay... I guess I just worry that I'm not good enough for her... I mean she's a really nice girl and she's kinda shy. She could find herself a boyfriend pretty easily I think." Looking over at Misao he sighed.

"What d'you think? Should I call her?"

Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Avalanche (yoh)
« Feb 17, 2013 16:22:24 GMT -5 »

"Well it wasn't really a stereotype, it was more because you said you wanted extra milk so I added cream because it'd make the hot chocolate thicker and a little bit more rich tasting. Plus I know actual cats are lactose intolerant I used to have a cat spirit following me around when I was younger so I learned that." Misao had to ponder that for a second. "Sorry about that, that actually makes sense when I think about it and can see the logic." she replied, feeling kinda dumb now. Guess she couldn't call Rune paranoid now. "Guess I'm just kind of used to people going "oh, shes part cat so this is obvious", not just someone going "oh hey, it's another person." She added on.

She then listened as he said most things didn't make sense when not seen from the beginning. "True, but some things even then make me wonder. How can you be on an island with trees, build shelters and all, but not make a boat or fix the one you have?" She said with a shrug as she turned the T.V. on. Though as the screen itself came on with the audio the channel was playing a movie that was getting to that point where they cut out stuff or whatever depending on the channel. Though when she realized she was biting her lip she quickly and repeatedly hit the channel button. Once it settled from her stopping it was another movie, just gun fire and explosions and fights.... no intimacy. It wasn't quite that time yet, but she found sometimes it was easier to get a rise out of her before hand.

"Well, you seem like a nice enough guy to be friends with" she relied, putting the remote down. "As for classes lets see?" she said, her tail going back and forth almost like it was a ticking clock, "Drama, Athletics, Mechanics, and basics of PvM, team 2. Though I'm also on the hockey team And Track team." She answered, "Though, if you see a really short older student, white hair...almost always has a sword, rarely smiles, he's the one I serve, you might be able to have another friendly face....usually if I can trust a guy he's willing to as well."

"Which reminds me... I should call her... Tell her what's happened...", "I kinda wonder how she's gonna react... I mean... I did say if Anna and I ever split up... But it's okay... I guess I just worry that I'm not good enough for her... I mean she's a really nice girl and she's kinda shy. She could find herself a boyfriend pretty easily I think." Misao looked over at him her head tilted just a little. Enough confidence to invite someone the way she was dressed into his room, but not talk to a very shy girl and all? "Well, if you want my honest opinion, yeah, you should probably call her." She replied, "As for good enough if she deemed you weren't from what I've seen would make her a moron, a bitch or both really. Assuming your like this all the time I'd date a guy like you if I could date guys, and that's saying something...trust me"

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2013 16:26:01 GMT -5 by Misao Aomori » Back to Top  

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel