Author Topic: Closing (ouroboros) (Read 218 times)
Rune Ravencroft
Fifth Year

Rune Ravencroft Avatar

[send pm]

Closing (ouroboros)
« Feb 7, 2013 20:36:23 GMT -5 »

It was finally that time of the night. He finished up the last of the clean up and all and started to double check there was no one passed out in the bathrooms again. After a long night of running the club he just wanted to go to bed, by this time raid would probably be asleep. Unlike the watcher in the wings. "I know your there misao....I can feel you glaring." he said. The cat girl chose to come out as she said "I'm allowed, why did you trick me to going there" clearly angry. "Because I don't need you or the other three babysitting me." he said, checking and finding no one else, meaning he was closed for the night. "It's there job, MY job, were not just gonna abandon it." she said, following Rune out of the building.

Rune took a nice deep breath of the fresh air before he replied "I didn't need you lot as a child did I?" There was a growl as Misao answered "that's not fair." Rune turned and replied "It's not, but it's the truth....and I don't need that archer shooting arrows past peoples heads and all...I'd like to maybe get through school.... you don't see any other body guards over reacting, do you?" He watched Misao turn angrily and walk off as she said "One of these days you'll regret it and I'll say I told you so." Rune went the opposite direction as he said "If it does I'll let you." honestly not caring at this point. Years taking on armored guards with his bare hands or a weapon, assassination attempts, hell he was set on fire once but still was fine. Well, mostly. Though as he thought of it, he reached for his sword to find it wasn't there. "Must have left it at the dorm....not like i need it." he muttered to himself as he headed back to his dorm.

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel