Author Topic: Divination Practice (Yoh/Open) (Read 430 times)
Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

"Yoh, this is for good luck."

[send pm]

Divination Practice (Yoh/Open)
« Feb 1, 2013 16:45:59 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign,top,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,width: 460px; background-color: #f7f7f7; padding: 8px;] [STYLE=font-family: arial black; font-size: 35px; color: #525252; letter-spacing: -5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; line-height: 24px;]YOU GET SOME RIGHT[/style] [STYLE=background-color: 525252; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 10px; color: AFD4E3; padding: 1px;]YOU GET SOME WRONG 조금 힘들어도 웃는 날이 올꺼야[/style] [STYLE=background: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/2qc03u9_th.jpg); height: 100px; width: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomrightborder: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleftborder: 60px; border: 5px solid #525252; margin-top: -6px; float: left;] [/style] [STYLE=color: padding: 16px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: 7D9199; background-color: #EDEDED; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomrightborder: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleftborder: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-toprightborder: 10px; border-top-left-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-topleftborder: 10px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 130px; width: 300px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]✔ tag: Yoh/Open
✔ notes: anything here
✗ lyrics: someday by U-KISS
✗ credits: rayah! of BTN![/style]

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]Tamao held the bag against her side glancing around before she just walked across the grass. Hearing it crunch under her foot she prayed no one would pay attention to her. Even being in this academy with so many classes Tamao couldn't let her divination skills fail. So she came out here on a daily basis usually late at night to practice. However today the sun was high in the sky signaling that it was around noon. It spoke for the pink haired girls fear of someone spotting her. Yoh didn't know she was here, That other boy who was nothing him like might have some idea. To be honest she felt lonely without them knowing about her. But it was safer that way. In some odd way part of her hoped it would stay that way.

Placing the sketchbook down on the grass to the open page she set her pencil down to keep it open to that page. If she found anything the girl would quickly draw it on the open page. Bringing her pink heart shaped bag over into her lap she slipped her hand into the page. Having very little memories of her past sometimes didn't help. Fighting back those curious feelings she cleared her mind glancing down at the bag in her lap. She came here for a reason only to let images of training with Yoh's grandfather and playing Yoh distract her. 'I wonder what you are doing now. Probably Anna has found you by now. Though one would think people would be talking about that.' If only with how loud she could be when she really wanted to be. That along with how she had Yoh on a leash?

Thinking of that brought up feelings she didn't speak off even if they had never left. Feelings like that were strong as ever. Even if she couldn't get Yoh's attention the girl would never stop helping. Picking up her sketchbook instead she started to scribble on the page. Doing her best to draw Yoh's face from her memory it wasn't like he was sitting in front of her. Far too distracted by her drawing to hear anyone around her someone would be able to sneak up on her. The crunch of grass would make her flinch a little. But she was also in a public place so it could have been anyone.

"Yoh Asakura. probably off eating a cheeseburger, or bugging someone for food again. Maybe sleeping somewhere." Looking up with hope in her heart that she might see him. It quickly turned to disappointment that he wasn't there...maybe Tamao should just be patient. Let them see each other again when they did if the girl really wanted it.[/style]

« Last Edit: Feb 1, 2013 16:46:54 GMT -5 by Tamao Tamamura » Back to Top  
Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 1, 2013 18:52:18 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/24176653.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]A yawn escaped the teen as he finally unpacked his stuff in his room. Boredom was already setting in, he wasn't sure just what he should do but as he glanced out the window he blinked a few times. Rubbing at his eyes he peered out again taking a closer look and it was gone. He was sure he'd spotted a familiar face, other than Zeke of course, but apparently his mind was playing tricks on him.

Slowly he took a look around his room, then he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Amidamaru! I'm heading out for a while okay? Make sure ya don't get in to too much trouble 'kay?" With a cheerful laugh, he headed out of the dorm room and down in to the academy grounds. Now he could explore, with his headphones over his ears and his music blaring he smiled slightly as he went. It was a nice day out actually, not too cold, not too warm, perfect for the spring time really.

"Yoh Asakura. probably off eating a cheeseburger, or bugging someone for food again. Maybe sleeping somewhere." He was behind the girl somewhere but he hadn't heard her, nope, he saw her first and he turned the music off before he took his sandals off his feet and quietly headed over to her. Being silent as ever he peered over her shoulder looking at the picture she was drawing. Him?

"Hey. Pretty good picture, you've improved since I last saw you. I thought I saw you pass by the boys dorm before as I was unpacking, so I finished up and headed out just to see if my mind was playing tricks on me." He chuckled a little but he was still as observant as ever he'd noticed how she was alone. Also the fact she was on the academy campus without a visitors pass around her neck. That could only mean she was a student here but wasn't she too young? Then again with her grades she probably got in because of those but he'd leave that alone. It'd probably be embarrassing for her.

"How come you're out here on your own? I'm surprised you don't have your spirits with you. I think Amidamaru's having fun around this place." He grinned as he talked, content really.

"So. How've you been? It's been a while since I saw you, did grandpa send you too keep an eye on me?.... Have you seen Anna around?..." He put emphasis on the question about that blonde girl, oh God she scared him so much sometimes. She was a scary girl, tough yes but that was no excuse for beating down on him. It wasn't fair but of course he was too nice to yell at her or anything. Now if he could just find himself a nice girl who was a little tough but not so much that it was scary, then he'd be content.

[STYLE=padding: 10px; width: 250px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -72px;]WORDS:Unknown // TAGS: Tamao[/style]

[STYLE=padding: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-bottom: -68px; margin-left: 230px; width: 70px;]Table by Sora of La Oscurita[/style]

[newclass=notes]transition: 0.5s; -moz-transition: 0.5s; -webkit-transition: 0.5s; -o-transition: 0.5s; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;opacity: 1; [/newclass][newclass=notes:hover]height: 200px; transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s;[/newclass]

Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 1, 2013 20:38:43 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign,top,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,width: 460px; background-color: #f7f7f7; padding: 8px;] [STYLE=font-family: arial black; font-size: 35px; color: #525252; letter-spacing: -5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; line-height: 24px;]YOU GET SOME RIGHT[/style] [STYLE=background-color: 525252; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 10px; color: AFD4E3; padding: 1px;]YOU GET SOME WRONG 조금 힘들어도 웃는 날이 올꺼야[/style] [STYLE=background: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/2qc03u9_th.jpg); height: 100px; width: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomrightborder: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleftborder: 60px; border: 5px solid #525252; margin-top: -6px; float: left;] [/style] [STYLE=color: padding: 16px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: 7D9199; background-color: #EDEDED; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomrightborder: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleftborder: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-toprightborder: 10px; border-top-left-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-topleftborder: 10px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 130px; width: 300px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]✔ tag: Yoh/Open

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]Tamao erased a part of the drawing before putting the tip of the pencil back to the paper. Sounds of scratching as she drew his eyes blocked out everything around the girl. If Yoh wanted to sneak up on Tamao he had the perfect chance too. So far it seemed that he was taking advantage of that. Walking closer and closer to her as she still scribbled away. Humming quietly to herself muttering little things about perfecting the drawing. Even if it was only a drawing she wanted it to look almost exactly like her friend. Or her crush, should she even say older brother. No the first two suited her connection with him a lot better. 'YOH?!' She dropped her sketchbook hands going over her open mouth to stop the scream.

Why did he have to suddenly appear like that. It wasn't like the dark haired male had flat out planned to scare her. Or do something to her. The drawing didn't look that good to her. A picture would be closer to Yoh's appearance really. But she couldn't hide it now. Attempting to close the sketchbook over the picture as her body turned to look at Yoh after his sudden appearance. "Y..yoh where did you come from? It's not that great...Oh. you saw me?" He had been looking or just managed to catch a glimpse of her. Tamao had thought she was a lot better at hiding so far that didn't seem to be the case.

Tamao gave a very nervous giggle. Really Yoh was such an air head sometimes but it only made her smile. He didn't try to be something he wasn't often, or even at all. She had grown up at his side until they split up when Yoh had to work towards becoming the Shaman King. She had been lurking somewhere every single time he went somewhere or did something even. There it was the question she feared at this moment. It had been asked. By Yoh of all people.

Anyone else she might have just stuttered out a random response. But with Yoh he might know if she actually meant what she said or not. She managed to get in here on pure good grades nothing else. Where as with Yoh that probably wasn't the case it almost made her feel bad."Oh they are exploring...I told them to stay out of trouble...you haven't seen them have you?" Those two spirits...were almost like grumpy old guys. But she didn't mind having them around. If Yoh's spirit was roaming around then they probably found each other by now.

"O..okay." She stuttered over her words for a moment before she continued to talk. He wanted to know that really? What for. It wasn't like one she stalked him that much. "Kinda...Anna? I haven't seen her. Thought she was with you?" Really she hadn't seen her for awhile, was it because of Yoh? Did something happen there that Tamao didn't know. She only looked at Yoh with that curious look waiting for him to explain.[/style]

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 2, 2013 12:38:03 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/24176653.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]She dropped the book, which made Yoh give a slightly concerned look. Did he really scare her that much?

"Ah, sorry if I scared ya I didn't mean too." A slightly sheepish tone to his voice as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y..yoh where did you come from? It's not that great...Oh. you saw me?" He nodded.

"Only caught a glimpse out the corner of my eye really, but I'm observant apparently so it's fine." He grinned. Even more so when the pink haired girl giggled at him. Good, he brought a smile to her face, everyone should smile, especially his friends.

"Oh they are exploring...I told them to stay out of trouble...you haven't seen them have you?" He shook his head.

"Nope, otherwise I would've known for sure that you were here." He patted the girl on the top of the head lightly before he laid on his back on the grass.

"Kinda...Anna? I haven't seen her. Thought she was with you?"That brought a few moments of silence. Anna. Wasn't here. As much as she scared him sometimes, as much as she bullied him, she should be here. She always showed up, she was someone he'd also known since he was younger so it was... Worrying really. His smile faded as he wondered where she was.

"Tamara?... Can you do me a really big favor and give Anna a heads up that I'm okay if you see her? I mean sure she acts all tough but I bed she's worried. She's probably looking for us all. I'm just hoping she doesn't run in to Zeke first... Man that'd be a bad welcoming committee." He mused as he slowly sat up again.

"Might write home see if she's there, if she's missing though... We might have to find her... I mean even if we're not married or we don't really want too, she's still my friend so I can't just abandon her. It's not right. Kinda like I wouldn't abandon you either 'cause you're one of my best friends." He beamed at the pink haired girl. She really was one of his best friends, he knew she tried hard to help him. Though he wasn't exactly sure why but he always figured that it was just because she cared about him because he was there for her if she really truly needed him to be.

"Zeke and I are stuck in the same dorm room together, means I gotta keep an eye on him though, y'know with the whole hating humans thing. Shouldn't be too bad here since this country has a mixture of things living together. I heard the nurse here looks like a demon which is really cool." Now he looked at Tamao, as if waiting for her to start talking about who she was roomed with and who she was in classes with. He knew she probably wouldn't but it would be nice if she could at least open up to him a little bit. Especially since she was one of the only people he knew around here right now.

[STYLE=padding: 10px; width: 250px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -72px;]WORDS:Unknown // TAGS: Tamao[/style]

[STYLE=padding: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #B6D6D6; margin-bottom: -68px; margin-left: 230px; width: 70px;]Table by Sora of La Oscurita[/style]

[newclass=notes]transition: 0.5s; -moz-transition: 0.5s; -webkit-transition: 0.5s; -o-transition: 0.5s; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;opacity: 1; [/newclass][newclass=notes:hover]height: 200px; transition: 0.7s; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s;[/newclass]

Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 2, 2013 19:24:22 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]Fixing the book she carefully set her bag on it, this way the pages wouldn't get blown around. Or Yoh wouldn't see any other drawings Tamao had drawn in the book. Art was one thing, but some of the stuff she had in there she didn't think it was a good idea for him to see. Or maybe Tamao felt shy about it, not believing the drawings were actually any good. "Well you...were always good at picking up on things." Albeit sometimes they did and other times they didn't, it was all a bit random and depended on them. She believed in Yoh quite a lot if any of that might actually be important.

He had a lucky streak sometimes, always knew how to make her giggle as well most of the time. But she couldn't let those childhood memories distract from talking to him now. It would bring a bright red blush to her cheeks which really wasn't needed. She kept that smile on her face though she also felt a bit worried when he hadn't seen them. It wasn't like many people actually knew about the spirits being in this place. So her two slightly grumpy spirits would be just fine,do things on their own. Maybe they ran into Amidamaru.Hopefully he could keep her slightly grumpy spirits from doing stupid things. Or scaring people if they couldn't be seen after all.

Tamao blinked, glancing around. Maybe she didn't know where to go from here but the girl felt relaxed. Mostly. But the blush that kept growing on her face was another matter to try and handle. Smiling and trying to break the blush away she wondered what might be said. He hadn't noticed right. Hopefully. But Tamao wasn't always that good at hiding what she felt. She glanced up at him. Really he hadn't told Anna where he went...but then again it was probably a good idea not too. Only slightly but maybe the girl should have thought about it differently.

Anna might be worried but she also knew about Yoh. They all did. But She still seemed to nod. Agreeing that if she ever saw Yoh's blond fiancee she would pass the message along. "Yea sure. I'll tell her if I see her, she's probably looking for you who knows. Zeke...? He's here too?" Really that was something new...the girl didn't know where she was supposed to be going. Or more of even supposed to be said right now. She did understand what he might be thinking, but Anna could handle Yoh and Zeke.

Tamao opened her mouth to speak but then stopped. Really she knew how he felt, maybe she could talk Yoh into writing.If Anna at least knew he was alright then she wouldn't come hunting for him. Right now he probably didn't need that. She felt the blush return back to her cheeks suddenly. He thought of her as his best friend? Well Tamao should have already know that. They basically spent the child hood years together almost every day. Even when she was training to become what his father was. "Yea you are a really good person. So of course you wouldn't...and we wouldn't either to you." She spoke looking down at her lap maybe this wasn't a good idea.

She should have stopped. "You two are sharing a room? That hasn't gone too bad has it? A..Demon...?! this school has some really awkward stuff huh." Tamao tried to bite her lip and not react. So many different things in this place that couldn't end well.[/style]

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 10, 2013 18:41:33 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/24176653.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"Well you...were always good at picking up on things." He chuckled, that hadn't passed her by apparently. His observant nature. It was nice to see her smile, that much was true, but he wondered why she always went so red. It was a normal thing for her ... Right? Blushing like that but for some reason it only really tended to happen around him. So maybe he did something to make her like that?

"Yea sure. I'll tell her if I see her, she's probably looking for you who knows. Zeke...? He's here too?" Yoh nodded. Zeke was here. He was in the same room as Yoh and so far? Things were okay. Glancing over at her he noticed it was there again, that blush, he looked a little confused.

"You two are sharing a room? That hasn't gone too bad has it? A..Demon...?! this school has some really awkward stuff huh."

"It's gone pretty well so far actually. I'm kinda surprised. Yeah the school has some odd things but I'm pretty sure none of 'em are dangerous otherwise they wouldn't let 'em be here right? Besides... I kinda like the fact that there's a school here that allows others in... Like... It's not all strictly humans only... It kinda sucks when it's purely for only one race or species... It's not very fair... Y'know?" Always the kind of person who liked everyone to be on the same level, all treated equally, that was the kind of person Yoh was through and through. The peace lover.

"Uh... You're.... Going red again... Are you okay? Got a fever or something?" He played dumb for now, lifting a hand and using the back of it, pressing it against her forehead to see if she was hot.

"...Tammy are you all right?" He may as well ask, maybe she'd actually speak to him for once, but that was a long shot.

Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 11, 2013 21:38:23 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]Really she was just waiting for Yoh to drop another bomb shell of sorts on her. Something else Tamao didn't know. So far it hadn't happened that often, only with the whole Zeke and Yoh sharing a room. The way he talked it hadn't completely gone south. Yoh still had his head, was walking around in one peace and Amidaru wasn't flipping out somehow either. Not that he quite liked the thought of being stuck in a room with those two probably. Past experiences and all she couldn't blame the spirit or Yoh. Even then she still wondered if Zeke had changed somehow. Seen the light wouldn't be the right word for it. So it probably would be because of something else.

Still the smile had not fallen from her face. However the blush kept getting darker with each passing moment. Like she was thinking about things she probably shouldn't have. Not that Tamao was a pervert. Not like other people in this Academy might actually be. She didn't judge people or she wouldn't see any light in Zeke and want Yoh to change rooms. However he wouldn't listen to her anyway. He had his own way of working things. Only if she said maybe it was life threatening to him then he might listen. Yet that would also end in a lie another thing Tamao didn't quite approve of. Perhaps the girl was thinking over things way too much. All she could do was nod.

"Well true. At least it's going well I mean if you say so. Yea It's really not as long as they can stay here. And it seems okay so far." The guy really was a good person as least to take care of this school. Yoh had a point and she knew it even if she was a bit unsure somehow. That was just how Tamao seemed to be when she felt worried and it had her friends involved. Such a peace lover Yoh was and maybe little Tamao followed in his footsteps. Not wanting to hurt people unless it had to be done and even then she didn't like it. She would try not to kill people.

If anything she was more the type to knock someone out and then apologize for it even though they couldn't hear her. Or apologize the second they woke up before the person could even say a word. "N..no I'm okay! Not sick or anything at least I don't think." To be completely honest he didn't think. Maybe this would be a bad idea. Perhaps Yoh worried about her when she got like this. It was not because the girl was sick but Yoh barely knew why.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about some things. It's okay really no worries." Smiling again she felt as if she should just stop. Yoh was trying to drag the words out of her was he? She wanted to talk about it but would it even be a good idea to talk about that to him.[/style]

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 14, 2013 21:54:41 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 60px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/yoh/24176653.png'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"N..no I'm okay! Not sick or anything at least I don't think." He arched a brow. Confused for the moment.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about some things. It's okay really no worries." Slowly he pulled his hand away, a faint frown playing across his face. Maybe he was catching on. She always freaked out when he was this close to her and he never really understood why. However. Having watched t.v. quite a bit in this academy, he was picking up on why. Girls who go red, act strange, but aren't sick when around a guy usually... Like him. More than just a friend.

"...Are you sure everything's okay Tammy?... C'mon you can tell me you know that. I mean it's not like I'm gonna go telling people about your problems. So go ahead it's okay." He smiled, his eyes closed as he slung an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer so she was leaning on him before he lowered his voice.

"We can even whisper if you want so no one else'll hear." He chuckled. If only. If ONLY he knew what he was doing or setting himself up for. He had no idea about the fact that Anna was actually... With... Zeke right now... He had no idea he was already in the makings of having his heart shattered but again even if that did happen. He'd just let it go. Sacrificing what he wanted to make sure that his friends and the people he cared for were happy and content.

He did have someone to fall back on though. The question was. Would she take the chance while she had it within grasp or let it slip away like she had done before.

Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 16, 2013 19:57:58 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]She didn't calm down when he pulled his hand away, though the red color faded away slightly. Yoh really probably had no idea he was pushing on her a bit, and making her act this way. Or in this case look this way. A small smile passed over her lips as she watched him. Doing her best to keep calm and not start flailing, or run off leaving him alone to just stand there. It probably would be really horrible for the young girl to do that. Tamao had found Yoh, the first person she wanted to see when she got here. Yet she found it hard to to even speak to him now. Why did this always have to happen to her. Maybe it was for the best and with that deep down she just knew it wasn't. She was only trying to make some sense out of this matter.

Did Yoh finally understand why she acted this way? Probably not. While he was a cute boy he didn't always know. Or maybe it was didn't always understand things at first. Until either he was told, or something pointed it to him. If any of that was possible she wished he knew. Yet part of her also didn't. Part of her wanted to remain shy or cover it up if he even could. So far it didn't seem to be possible from the beginning. Yoh was with her, Zeke was here and there was probably quite a few others around in this place. "I...It's not really a problem." She blushed darker as she tried to speak the words were only stuttered. Trying to speak was not possible with him this close to her. It made her happy but also stopped her words in her throat.

Tamao wiggled a bit and just settled down glancing at Yoh, the blush darkened her face again. She let her pink hair cover her eyes as she tried to whisper the words only to have them catch in her throat again. Why couldn't she say it? She would never get rid of those feelings yet she didn't have the ability to say them. Almost like it was hard to force them out. She could whisper that? So far it probably wouldn't even work either. Yoh did not realize just what was happening or the things Tamao probably knew that she was just not speaking of. With her powers it couldn't be so surprising. But her mind was far away from anything like that.

She stopped and closed her eyes then suddenly opened them again and looked back at Yoh. The Asakura family had helped her out so much it seems and yet had she done anything at all for them? Other then helping Yoh out the best she could right? Though it might not mean very much. She opened her mouth and forced the words out even if she was shaking as she did. "I ...like you Yoh!" She wiggled out of his grasp and tried to escape only to trip over her own feet. The blush and tears appeared on her face again. Tears were more from nervousness then anything else it seemed.

Finally admitting it and all she did was fall over on her own face such a good impression to make...NOT! Hopefully he wouldn't think much of it knowing just who she was.[/style]

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 17, 2013 10:59:01 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,450][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #191126; border-bottom: 40px #191126 solid; border-left: 8px #191126 solid; border-right: 8px #191126 solid; border-top: 8px #191126 solid; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=float: left; width: 90px; height: 90px; margin: 10px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; border: 5px #191126 solid; padding: 5px; color: #442A37; opacity: 0.9; background: url('http://i47.tinypic.com/mivll.jpg'); border-radius: 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px;] [/style][STYLE=font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; color: #B6B6B6; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px;]"I...It's not really a problem." He slowly tilted his head. He didn't think she could turn any redder but apparently he was wrong. She was as red as a tomato at this point and it surprised him a little bit. He watched her in silence for a few moments, what on Earth was going through her head at this point. She'd closed her eyes and then they snapped open again looking at him and he stared back at her. Confused to say the least. She was shaking, did he scare her? He didn't meant too if he had.

"I ...like you Yoh!" Then she broke away trying to run.

"Tammy be carefu-" He winced as she fell over, slowly standing up and letting out a sigh as he headed over to her. Slowly he helped her to her feet and used his thumbs to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"It's okay. I know you're nervous, I think you did good. Probably took a lot to say that." He spoke a little more gently now just to try and soothe her nerves. Then he hugged her, resting his chin on the top of her head. To anyone walking by it might look like they were... Together but sadly he couldn't just be with her. There was Anna.

"Tammy. I want you to listen to me okay?" He lowered his face so it was on the same level as hers now hands on her shoulders as he looked at her.

"I'm still with Anna, you know that but... If Anna and I ever break up? Then don't forget this conversation. If it happens come and find me. I'll probably need you then more than ever, plus if you like me... Who knows... We might end up together in the end anyway." He couldn't just say no. Because he couldn't tell the future. If he could? Well he'd say yes right here and now. Sadly... He couldn't see just what was just around the corner.

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2013 11:07:24 GMT -5 by Yoh Asakura » Back to Top  

Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 18, 2013 1:44:54 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]Tamao wouldn't look at him she only wanted to scurry away. Move quickly before she did something stupid but Yoh had her in his grasp. Or in his gravitational pull perhaps? That seemed to be a better word for it now didn't it. Perhaps he didn't know where things would go from here, or maybe the girl wasn't supposed to understand. Thinking about the blush kept trying to get darker even though she didn't think it could. She stared into his eyes for a moment after saying that and fleeing was the only option. It caused her body to fall on the ground like the klutz she was. So much for trying to get away, and now she managed to hurt herself. Yoh was still with that girl, Anna even if she hadn't seen her. The things Tamao could discover and see were better off hidden. More so when the girl knew they might hurt someone.

Like if they hurt Yoh she would never forgive herself. Yet somethings were also good for him to know. He didn't always deserve to be kept in the dark sometimes anyway. She blinked when Yoh helped her up and tried to force a smile, it was a bit odd and yet she knew it was also like him. He didn't think much of helping a person he was a good person. Just as she knew that. It probably wasn't that important and the small smile crossed her lips. Now she felt a bit more relaxed but her face was still red like a tomato. The tears were still there threatening to spill down more then she wanted them too. "I..I'm okay. It doesn't hurt." Again she smiled, She had to realize blurting it out like that was not a good thing. She needed to avoid that sort of thing. Or had originally thought so.

Now it didn't matter. "U..um I guess so. Thank you..." Tamao stuttered over her words the bruise on her forehead started to form. It would be a small one if any but none of that mattered. Suddenly he hugged her and she felt nervous it caused the girl's body to shiver. In ways she just didn't get but Tamao felt actually happy that he was hugging her. And not because he was forced too. She didn't make him do anything anyway he just did it. The girl knew about Anna but for a moment Tamao would enjoy this. Feeling close to Yoh was one of those things she secretly wanted.

"Huh?" She blinked wondering what he was doing. What did he want? He had something to say to her it seemed. Tamao gave a small nod she had known this it was why she never spoke up. Yes she didn't pretend her feelings didn't exist she just didn't know how to say them so didn't. That seemed simple enough in her mind, or so she thought but perhaps Tamao was wrong. Just for once. "Yea I...I'm always there for you no matter what. You'll remember that too won't you?" She smiled as she spoke even if her face was bright red.

Neither of them knew what the future might truly hold. It could change in so many ways. So many more then Tamao could see. But that didn't change how she felt or how she would be there if needed. Or more of when needed.[/style]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel