Author Topic: Natalia's posting template (Read 288 times)
COOKIE
Staff

[M:-1025]

COOKIE Avatar

[send pm]

Natalia's posting template
« Feb 1, 2013 13:02:41 GMT -5 »

Natalia:-

[atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign, top][atrb=style,background-color:#000000;][atrb=width,100,true]
[STYLE=background-color: C3C3C3; width: 130px; padding: 10px; color: 312C18; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; margin-left: 12px; margin-top: 370px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; height: 90px; overflow: auto; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS 447
LYRICS Woodkid - Iron
TAGS All my students~
NOTES Come see the lions~ Down here in Kenya~[/style]
[STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -130px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 128px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 250px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE= background-color:000000; text-shadow: #efefef -1px -1px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #C3C3C3; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 2px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-left: -20px;]I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest[/style][atrb=style,background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/yuukobg.jpg); border: 6px solid #000000; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px;][atrb=width,456,true][STYLE=background-color: #000000; font-family: georgia; font-weight:bolder; text-style:italic; font-size: 14pt; color: #6D110A; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -2px; margin-bottom: -16px; margin-left: -20px; margin-right: 5px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 10px;]I'm ready for the fight, and fate[/style][STYLE=margin-top: -7px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 12px; margin: 10px; padding: 7px; text-align: justify; color: #c3c3c3; height: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 5px;]So it was time to start the first class that was close to the christmas term. Most of the decorations in her classroom were set up accordingly and she now folded her arms as she sat on the edge of her desks, the room itself looked like a cross between a lecture theater and a laboratory. Mainly so that if she needed to give a presentation? Well everything was there for her to do so, if they had practical work? Again she could get to work and so could the students without causing any problems the room itself was rather large.

"A strange room for a strange class, fitting I suppose, I wonder who'll get here first." She mused to herself as she started writing on the black board with chalk. She preferred the chalk board to anything else since if students weren't listening she could throw a board rubber at them or rake her nails down the board to cause that irritating screeching noise that people so hated.

Professor Echoes
Monster Genetics (1)
~Welcome to class~

That was what she wrote on the board and she now dug in to the large box she'd brought with her, out came the text books, she then set them on her desk. Five students, one student teacher, seven books including one for herself. Then out came another six books, notebooks that she had specially designed for her students, each with their name on them, black leather bound notebooks with gold and red lettering upon them.

Students name
Monster Genetics (1)
Prof. Echoes

With those she also took out the register though she figured she probably wouldn't need it to be honest unless a student was missing. So she'd take registration towards the end of the class.

Now all she had to do was wait. Well that and try to keep the monster that was in a covered cage beside her desk silent while her students entered. Today they would be learning about the chimera, she'd had some of the red zone guards capture a small chimera pup. The gentle hiss of the snake like part of it kept sounding clearly and she rolled her eyes. Annoying little creature really. If it bit her however. She'd snap it's neck.

Listening to the creature as it made it's annoyed sounds she waited, then finally a head poked around the door and she waved.

"Monster Genetics one? If so come in take a text book find the leather bound notebook with your name on it and take a seat anyyyywhere you like." She smiled content to simply wait till the other students arrived. [/style]

Dude. Yasuo is boss. He's winning and he doesn't even REMEMBER doing it. You can't top that.
- Sereniis
[/size]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel