Author Topic: Bunny's Posting templates (Read 634 times)
Tsunayoshi Sawada
First Year

[M:0]

Tsunayoshi Sawada Avatar

[send pm]

Bunny's Posting templates
« Dec 10, 2012 22:14:47 GMT -5 »

Note: Do remember I do not own these this is just a place to keep them for now!

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,420,bTable]
[atrb=style, background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ie2fjs.png); -moz-border-radius: 40px 0px 0px 0px; border-right: 4px solid #626262;][STYLE=float: right; border: 2px solid #F6989D; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 10px][/style]
[STYLE=font-size:20px; font-family:georgia; color: #000000; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px;]if i had a world of my own[/style]
[STYLE=font-size:12px; font-family:georgia; color: #626262; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border-top: 2px solid #626262; background-color: #D7D7D7; margin-top: -22px; margin-left:-1px; margin-right:-1px;]everything would be nonsense[/style]
[STYLE=font-size:10px; color: #959595; text-align:left; margin-left: -1px; background-color:#D7D7D7; padding-left: 3px; width: 310px; height: 42px;]WORDS Secret~ TAGGED Enma Kozato STATUS complete
NOTES half asleep Tsuna have fun~
CREDIT evkav of BTN[/style]

[STYLE=background-color:#D7D7D7; color: #959595; text-align: justify; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 5px; margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 3px; font-size:10px;]Tsunayoshi tilted his head a little, he was a bit confused. Enma seemed to be acting so different it was weird, but then again he also didn't know him that long. So maybe this was just him and they had to understand that. The boy just looked at Enma again and smiled a little. Tsunayoshi Sawada was still trying to get him to relax, letting his hand fall from the boy's shoulder. Being the person he was he just felt a bit happier now that Enma had at least sorta smiled.

That was at least a start and yet he couldn't push things as much as he wanted to sometimes. Or more of he never did since he was always way too shy for his own, the kind and accepting thing were other things some people around him didn't like. He looked to the project they were both looking at, never really one for thinking that people would even want to look at the things he did. He was No-good Tsuna after all but maybe Enma didn't know him by that nickname yet. He probably heard it earlier when the boy fell though.

"I guess it's not it was fun though. Maybe next time we can make one together?" Blinks and tilts his head a little thinking and hoping that he wouldn't scare him away. Since that was truly the last thing he wanted to end up doing to Enma. "My Next class...is um digital art or something I think..."
[/b] The boy really got confused about his schedule and well really anything these days.

That was not easy for him to talk about though, he had to keep it together and not want to sent anyone off. "what's yours though?" He just figured it was nice to ask anyway right.[/style][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style,width:350px; background-color:#e3e3e1; border:4px solid #ececef,bTable][STYLE=float:right; color:#80d0ea; font-size:24px; letter-spacing:-4.4px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bolder; margin-right:-10px; margin-top:-5px; font-family:arial narrow]When the sky falls down[/style]
[STYLE=color:#80d0ea; font-size:14px; font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; float:right; font-weight:bold]I will always be the one[/style]
[STYLE=color:#80d0ea; font-size:14px; font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; float:right; font-weight:bold]that took your place[/style][STYLE=float:right; width:200px; height:210px; background-color:#f1f1f1; overflow:auto; padding:5px; font-family:georgia; color:#3b3b3b; margin-top:0px; margin-right:-2px; font-size:10px; text-align:justify] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse id augue sed eros scelerisque vestibulum. Vestibulum a tortor orci. Morbi congue magna eget nibh iaculis imperdiet. Phasellus a urna at ante porta consectetur. Nunc tincidunt nulla et quam egestas pretium. Etiam nec massa lectus. Donec eget pellentesque justo. Nunc porttitor rhoncus leo id dictum. In in augue neque, eu pulvinar est. Etiam felis erat, rhoncus eget sagittis sit amet, malesuada et nunc. Fusce non pellentesque justo. Vestibulum velit elit, semper at aliquam vel, commodo ut enim. Donec iaculis elementum leo, eu tempor risus vehicula scelerisque. Quisque molestie bibendum leo at tempus. Sed pretium dui at nisi tincidunt auctor.

Nunc ut mauris nunc, in sagittis libero. Donec pretium ornare elementum. Donec bibendum tincidunt tortor, eget sodales mauris mattis at. Praesent varius porta ante quis iaculis. Donec massa dui, posuere eu faucibus ut, semper non mi. Donec sit amet lorem id magna elementum vehicula. Fusce sit amet libero in ipsum sagittis faucibus a laoreet magna. Suspendisse in mi quam. Proin in enim non dolor mattis egestas. [/style] [STYLE=width:100px; height:100px; border:2px solid #f1f1f1][/style][STYLE=width:100px; background-color:#f1f1f1; font-family:georgia; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#3b3b3b; margin-top:10px; padding:2px;]tags: lalala~[/style] [STYLE=width:100px; background-color:#f1f1f1; font-family:georgia; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#3b3b3b; margin-top:10px; padding:2px]words: ###[/style] [STYLE=width:100px; background-color:#f1f1f1; font-family:georgia; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#3b3b3b; margin-top:10px; padding:2px]Music: I'll be right here by Ashes Remain[/style] [STYLE=width:100px; background-color:#f1f1f1; font-family:georgia; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#3b3b3b; margin-top:10px; padding:2px]notes: not too much here.[/style] [STYLE=width:100px; background-color:#f1f1f1; font-family:georgia; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#3b3b3b; margin-top:10px; padding:2px]credit to ALPHA! of BTN and GS! [/style]

Template for Tsunayoshi Sawada!

« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013 16:29:19 GMT -5 by Bunny » Back to Top  
Ventus
Fourth Year

Ventus Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2012 22:47:39 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; float: left; border:2px dashed #ffffff;][/style]
[STYLE=width: 445px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family: georgia; font-size: 24px; letter-spacing:-4px; color: #dc007c; text-align:justify; margin-top: 45px;]to the sky, flying high take me to the moon [/style]
[STYLE=width: 360px; height: 12px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; background-color:#dc007c; margin-top: -18px;]day or night, we don't have to say a word[/style][STYLE=width: 360px; color: #727272; font-size :8px; font-family: georgia; letter-spacing: 8px;]credit to star at btn[/style][STYLE=width: 360px; height: 250px; background-color: #ffffff; margin-top: 0px; text-align: justify; overflow:auto; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; border: 3px solid #ffffff;]There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but, when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat-pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and, burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down what seemed to be a very deep well.

Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her, and to wonder what was going to happen next. First, she tried to look down and make out what she was coming to, but it was too dark to see anything: then she looked at the sides of the well, and noticed that they were filled with cupboards and book-shelves: here and there she saw maps and pictures hung upon pegs. She took down a jar from one of the shelves as she passed: it was labeled 'ORANGE MARMALADE,' but to her great disappointment it was empty: she did not like to drop the jar, for fear of killing somebody underneath, so managed to put it into one of the cupboards as she fell past it.
[/style]
[STYLE=width: 360px; height: 12px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 7px; color: #ffffff; background-color:#dc007c; margin-top: -5px;]cause you make me feel like[/style][STYLE=width: 360px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family: georgia; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: -3px; color: #dc007c; text-align:right; margin-top: 0px;]I'm intoxicated, toxicated.[/style]

Posting template for Ventus, need to edit the colors.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Second Year

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2012 22:54:28 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, width:500px;,bTable][classy=icon][STYLE=width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url(http://s6.tinypic.com/at72d_th.jpg); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;][/style][/classy][classy=header][STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:12px; float:left]There's a boy who is so wonderful,[/style] the girls who see him kinda follow him back home. And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes. [STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:12px; float:right]'cause he is Eros and he's Apollo.[/style] Girls, with a boy like that it's serious. Señoritas, don't follow him. Soon, he will eat your hearts like cereals. Sweet lolitas, don't go, you're still young. But every night they fall like dominoes. How he does it, only heaven knows. All the other men turn gay wherever he goes.[STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:10px; float:right]{000 words for tag1 & tag2}[/style][/classy][classy=text][STYLE=width:305px; height:300px; overflow:auto; background-color:141414; padding:10px; float:left; font-family:verdana; text-align:justify; border-left: solid 5px d89f30; color:707070; margin-left:115px; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-1px]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam lobortis erat nec arcu cursus fermentum. In imperdiet, dui et malesuada rhoncus, arcu purus porta diam, a eleifend sem lorem accumsan risus. Nam sit amet quam elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aliquam elementum, lorem ac ultricies mollis, odio augue porta turpis, sed rhoncus urna odio porttitor nisl. Etiam cursus ornare nisi sit amet porttitor. Cras porttitor lorem commodo arcu fermentum a venenatis sapien condimentum. Nulla nec molestie lectus. Maecenas luctus fringilla tellus sed bibendum. Fusce tortor leo, vehicula quis dignissim sed, lobortis vitae odio. Ut eros mi, congue sollicitudin pellentesque id, consectetur vitae tortor. Vestibulum pellentesque erat non justo ullamcorper quis ornare eros volutpat. Vestibulum elit nibh, vulputate eu elementum vel, ultrices et nibh.

Morbi id felis diam. Duis ultrices faucibus nisl, et accumsan tellus sollicitudin id. Suspendisse sed nulla ante, et hendrerit lorem. Nulla a lectus eget nunc elementum auctor. Vivamus pharetra diam purus. Ut mollis, ante vel pellentesque cursus, metus sapien consectetur lectus, quis posuere sem mi non neque. Cras blandit rutrum velit vitae rutrum. Duis pretium nulla in eros vulputate ornare. Nunc commodo lorem sed est iaculis quis pellentesque tortor cursus. Fusce tempor pulvinar congue. Cras egestas arcu ipsum, vel cursus felis. Praesent malesuada, erat non fringilla porta, urna mi convallis mi, id sodales mauris enim ullamcorper magna. Nullam ut lorem porta quam elementum consequat sit amet eget ipsum.

Pellentesque in risus justo, ut luctus nulla. In congue, metus ac lobortis vestibulum, ipsum mi blandit dui, in porttitor est enim at orci. Praesent dignissim mi in arcu tincidunt tempor. Donec ornare adipiscing sapien, at sollicitudin sem porttitor a. Donec elementum ultrices pulvinar. Sed ultrices magna sed enim volutpat ornare. Phasellus dapibus magna in dolor facilisis ut malesuada odio volutpat. Maecenas neque dolor, placerat vitae suscipit a, vulputate sit amet mi. Cras sodales feugiat fringilla. Donec posuere aliquet lobortis. Praesent commodo, mi vel dapibus condimentum, lorem nulla elementum nulla, sit amet molestie felis risus ac neque. Mauris mollis arcu sit amet dolor egestas placerat.[/style][/classy][STYLE=background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53zKC.png); width:310px; height:10px; float:left; margin-left:115px; padding:5px; border-right: solid 5px d89f30; border-left: solid 5px d89f30][/style]
[newclass=icon]width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53zKC.png); padding-left:15px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; border-right: solid 5px d89f30; float:left[/newclass][newclass=header]float:left; width:300px; height:110px; background-color:151515; padding: 10px; font-family: georgia; font-size:10px; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-style: italic; font-weight:800; line-height:10px; color:4b4b4b; text-align:justify; border-right: solid 5px d89f30[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar]height: 500px; width: 5px; background: #d89f30;[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #d89f30;[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar-corner]background: #d89f30;[/newclass]
CODES BY LAIKA! OF BTN

Template for Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Hikari Cross
Professor

Hikari Cross Avatar

"Wanna know a secret?"

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2012 22:59:30 GMT -5 »

[cs=2][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, width: 430px, bTable]
[STYLE= font-weight: bolder; font-size: 35pt; font-family: arial narrow; margin-left: 60px; text-align: left; letter-spacing: -4px;font-style: italic; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: -30px; color: #000001; text-shadow: 0.5em 0.5em 0.5em #000;]MONSTER, [/style][STYLE=font-size: 15pt; font-family: arial bold; margin-left: 250px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: -8px; color: #000001;]HOW SHOULD I FEEL[/style]
[cs=2][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, width: 430px; background-color: #000001; border: 5px solid #000000; border-radius: 10px; padding: 5px, bTable]
[STYLE= font-weight: bold; font: 13pt arial bold; text-align: left; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 3px solid #FCF9F7; width: 350px; margin-bottom: -3px; color: #F0D09F;] CREATURES LIE HERE[/style][STYLE=font-weight: bolder; font: 11pt arial bold; margin-right: -70px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: 2px; color: #D29357;]LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW[/style] [STYLE=background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/miki/Fg8LM.png); border: 2px solid #FCF9F7; -webkit-border-radius: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 100px; border-radius: 100px; width: 100px; height: 100px; margin-left: 312px; margin-top: -55px;][/style]
[STYLE= font: 7pt courier; #000; border: 2px solid #EFDDD5; -webkit-border-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; border-radius: 30px;background-color: #FCF9F7; margin-top: -40px; width: 300px; padding-left: 5px; opacity: 0.6]WORDS 000 . TAGS go here . NOTES here . made by prism of btn and ls.[/style]
[atrb=style, opacity: 0.8; margin-bottom: -10px;][STYLE= font: 7pt tahoma; line-height: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; color: #F0D09F; text-transform: lowercase; background-color: #111111;]If you wanna get with me
There's some things you gotta know, I like my beats fast And my bass down low. Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass. down low Bass, bass, bass down low. I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low. Bass, bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low. I, I, I like my beats fast. And my bass down low

It's like one, two, three, fuck it. I'm bout to take this drink and just stuff it. Fish tank this thing along with four more shots of Patron I give a fuck about going home. Straight buzzin Robotussin. Wanna get ya mitts in my oven, Wanna get a lick of this lovin G-g-g-get a lick of this lovin Yeah, I like it loud, And I'll make you shout. G-give you that Black Eyed Peas, You know that Boom Boom Pow

If you wanna get with me, There's some things you gotta know. I like my beats fast, And my bass down low. Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low. I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low, (Drop it to the floor) Bass down low Bass, bass, bass down low(To the floor). I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low, (Drop it to the floor) Bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low (To the floor). I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low.

It's like one, two, three, okay, Can I get a little Goose in my OJ? Everyday feel like my birthday, And we sip champagne when we thirsty. Quit fronting why yo husband, Tryna get his mitts in my oven. Wanna get a lick of this lovin. G-g-g-get a lick of this lovin, Yeah, I like it loud, And I'll make you shout. G-give you that Black Eyed Peas

You know that Boom Boom Pow. If you wanna get with me, There's some things you gotta know. I like my beats fast, And my bass down low. Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low. I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low (Drop it to the floor). Bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low (To the floor). I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low (Drop it to the floor). Bass down low Bass, bass, bass down low (To the floor). I, I, I like my beats fast. And my bass down low

I got a question for you; Do you like it when I flow? I got a question for you; Do you like it when I flow? With my bass down low.

If you wanna get with me, There's some things you gotta know (Drop it to the floor). Bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low (To the floor). I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low (Drop it to the floor). Bass down low, Bass, bass, bass down low (To the floor). I, I, I like my beats fast, And my bass down low
[/style]
[/center]
[/table][/div]

Template for Hikari Cross! <3

« Last Edit: Feb 1, 2013 16:58:22 GMT -5 by Hikari Cross » Back to Top  
Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

"Look past the obvious there lies the truth."

[send pm]

« Dec 11, 2012 1:36:23 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,455,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, padding: 10px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/Hlcpz.png);][STYLE=float: left; border: 4px solid #dfdfdf; width: 100px; height: 100px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px;]

WORD COUNT: ###

TAGGED: SO AND SO

NOTES: THIS AND THAT

LYRICS: GHOST OF ME, DAUGHTRY[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px;letter-spacing: 2.5px;]DON'T LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER, 'CAUSE[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px;]THAT'S JUST THE GHOST OF ME YOU'RE SEEING[/style]
[STYLE=padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 5px; font-size: 20px; font-family: times new roman; text-transform: uppercase; color: #333333; background-color: #dfdfdf; letter-spacing: 8px;]
IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 310px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: center;]CODED BY ACRYLIK ON BTN![/style]

Template for Shinya Kogami.

Shiki

Shiki Avatar

"You've seen nothing so far, but I can sense your fear."

[send pm]

« Dec 11, 2012 3:20:40 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,445,bTable][atrb=style, background-image: url(http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp256/doggydude24/misc/patternthinggg.jpg); border-top: 3px solid #181718; border-bottom: 3px solid #181718; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;][STYLE=margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 7px; height: 100px; width: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border: 3px solid #181718; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/33moor8_th.jpg);] [/style][STYLE=margin-left: 60px; margin-top: -106px; height: 100px; width: 60px; border: 3px solid #181718; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/33moor8_th.jpg);] [/style] [STYLE=margin-left: 120px; margin-top: -106px; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border: 3px solid #181718; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/33moor8_th.jpg);] [/style][STYLE=margin-left: 226px; width: 222px; margin-top: -103px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: georgia; color: #DFDFDF; text-align: center; font-size: 28px; letter-spacing: -1px;]L-O-V-E IS JUST[/style][STYLE=margin-left: 236px; width: 180px; background-color: #1F1D1F; text-transform: lowercase; font-family: arial; color: #DFDFDF; padding: 10px; padding-top: 5px; border-top: 4px solid #181718; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; line-height: 10px;]ANOTHER WORD I NEVER LEARNED TO PRONOUNCE. HOW DO I SAY I'M SORRY? 'CAUSE THE WORD IS JUST NEVER GONNA COME OUT. L-O-V-E'S JUST ANOTHER WORD I NEVER LEARNED TO PRONOUNCE. TIGHT JEANS, DOUBLE D'S, MAKING ME GO -- ![/style] [STYLE=float: right; background-color: #DFDFDF; padding: 12px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: #2D2014; border-top: 4px solid #181718; text-align: justify; margin-right: 12px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: 10px; width: 267px; height: 320px; overflow: auto;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris adipiscing imperdiet tortor id euismod. Curabitur laoreet tellus nunc, a egestas mauris. Ut non risus orci. Pellentesque eget volutpat urna. Curabitur vehicula tellus eu nisl varius sagittis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. "Integer lacinia, ligula quis placerat imperdiet," justo nisl tempus libero, "in dignissim augue arcu sed nisi."

Ut ultricies, leo nec adipiscing lacinia, felis odio ornare quam, eget malesuada ante ipsum a lorem. In lorem tellus, mollis sed pulvinar et, hendrerit non mauris. Nunc vitae augue ac lacus viverra sollicitudin. Sed scelerisque ornare lacus sed tristique. Maecenas purus felis, bibendum a auctor cursus, vestibulum nec diam. Pellentesque sed tortor neque, quis dignissim nisl. Pellentesque vel ligula sem. Etiam lacinia, orci fermentum mattis ultrices, nunc nibh pharetra enim, at faucibus elit felis lobortis sapien. "Praesent turpis libero, placerat commodo rhoncus egestas," pretium eu ante. Quisque at ipsum suscipit ipsum aliquet tristique a ut nunc. Sed blandit sapien vel quam elementum ac rhoncus nibh suscipit. Morbi posuere libero magna. Sed in lacus turpis, at ornare sapien. Nam vulputate, diam vitae porttitor faucibus, tellus dolor ornare risus, sit amet dictum velit nibh et nisl. Sed cursus elit id magna euismod dictum. In sed metus dui, eget dictum mauris. Curabitur mi tellus, tristique sed molestie a, dictum eget justo. Nam rhoncus cursus purus, at placerat felis accumsan ac.

Sed et arcu mattis quam lacinia mollis. Nam tempor tincidunt tempor. Ut hendrerit placerat sollicitudin. Nam facilisis, tortor non placerat cursus, felis elit fermentum sapien, vel adipiscing mauris lorem eget augue. Mauris tristique, erat nec interdum pulvinar, felis sapien vestibulum mauris, nec tincidunt augue nibh eget velit. Fusce et ligula rutrum diam semper ultricies. Nunc id risus elit, et laoreet enim. Etiam tincidunt congue volutpat. Nulla tincidunt fermentum ante sed adipiscing. Duis suscipit risus vitae libero laoreet ultricies. Pellentesque dignissim dictum justo, non venenatis sem feugiat nec. "Phasellus nulla metus, pulvinar egestas lobortis sed, accumsan nec mi." Nullam eu leo eget tortor commodo porta. Sed mollis tincidunt ligula, at gravida tortor dictum vitae. Donec ut felis nibh, et commodo tortor.

Sed vel odio velit, blandit mollis turpis. Maecenas vestibulum iaculis neque. Cras sit amet augue lacus. Nullam ut ante purus, at volutpat felis. Nulla tortor diam, venenatis a vulputate a, ultricies varius mi. Pellentesque suscipit consequat ligula ac tempor. Donec dolor ligula, tincidunt aliquam vestibulum eget, pretium at justo. Maecenas iaculis lacinia dignissim. Aenean ac augue in leo faucibus iaculis. Proin venenatis dui sit amet nunc hendrerit ultricies sagittis libero placerat. Aenean vitae nisi eros.[/style][STYLE=float: left; margin-left: 12px; color: #DFDFDF; background-color: #171717; opacity: 0.8; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; border-top: 4px solid #0C0C0C; padding: 12px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; width: 109px; height: 320px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 10px;]TAGS:
people.

WORDS:
number.

NOTES:
here here here.

CREDIT:
kiwii at btn and gs![/style]

Template for Shiki.

[atrb=border,0,true]
[atrb=width,410,bTable]
[atrb=style, background-image: url('http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp256/doggydude24/misc/graphic-1.jpg'); border-top: 5px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 5px solid #E9DAEA]
[STYLE=border: 5px solid #E9DAEA; width: 100px; margin-left: 285px; margin-top: -45px; float:center;][/style][STYLE=margin-left: 30px; margin-top:-45px; margin-right: 130px; float:right; text-align:justify; font-size:9px; font-family: georgia; color: #8C8C8C;]IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE EVERY DAY AND EVERYTHING HAS FELT THIS RIGHT. AND NOW, YOU TURN IT ALL AROUND, AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE ALL I NEED, THE REASON WHY I SMILE![/style][STYLE=margin-left: 10px; margin-top:-73px; margin-right: 150px; float:left; text-align:justify; font-size:23px; font-family: georgia; text-shadow: 0.1em 0em 0.1em #171717; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E1CFE2;]THAT'S WHY I SMILE![/style]

[STYLE=font-size:9px; font-family: arial; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; background-color: #F7F7F7; border-top: 4px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 4px solid #E9DAEA; padding: 27px; color: #6E6E6E]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultrices urna orci, non convallis tellus. Nunc id sapien at tellus vestibulum rutrum. Ut sed enim sit amet urna iaculis luctus. Etiam at quam erat, id fermentum nisi. Donec mattis luctus mi vel convallis. Praesent luctus adipiscing elementum. Cras et dui mauris. Sed scelerisque euismod vulputate. Vivamus placerat, lacus quis fringilla elementum, massa mi viverra nibh, et blandit neque eros nec neque. Aenean eget ipsum nunc.

Cras vitae bibendum risus. Vivamus ligula elit, viverra at elementum a, pulvinar id felis. Suspendisse id faucibus lorem. Praesent et mauris nisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum ut adipiscing lectus. Nunc pulvinar bibendum nisi, ac suscipit justo dictum sit amet.

Fusce tempor ullamcorper neque ac auctor. Etiam nec dui risus. Integer sit amet risus sit amet nibh ultrices pretium in sit amet mi. Pellentesque non lectus imperdiet dolor varius luctus. Nulla facilisi. Nulla nibh metus, laoreet ac fermentum nec, dapibus in orci. Etiam non est felis, eleifend cursus arcu. Vestibulum ac lorem nec justo pharetra iaculis et id dui. Nam vehicula, odio eu adipiscing iaculis, urna lorem suscipit nunc, ac sagittis lacus dolor ac elit. Sed non tempus justo.

Praesent quis leo quis elit euismod bibendum sit amet nec est. Curabitur blandit, magna sed ornare tincidunt, dolor sapien placerat justo, non eleifend risus turpis sit amet ante. Nunc consequat laoreet elit et fringilla. Ut sapien ipsum, tristique eget ultrices in, tempor at tellus. Aliquam vehicula, sem ac placerat euismod, arcu dui facilisis dui, vitae venenatis sem metus sit amet dolor. Praesent eget purus eu arcu tempor vulputate eget at urna. Nam hendrerit pellentesque urna, eget adipiscing velit ornare convallis. Morbi accumsan ultricies mauris ut posuere.

words. omg numbers.
tags. omg names.
notes. omg words.

[/style]MADE BY KIWII OF BTN

Template for Emiko.

Gareki
First Year

Gareki Avatar

"You have to think the worst of people to keep yourself safe."

[send pm]

« Dec 21, 2012 0:50:22 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][bg=eeeeee][atrb=width,500,true]
[STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 10px solid #111111; float: left; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 20px; margin-right: 5px;][/style] [STYLE=text-align: left; margin-top: 20px; padding-top: 30px; font-size: 18px; font-family: arial; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: -3px;]NEVER FORGET, NEVER REGRET —[/style] [STYLE=text-align: left; font-size: 10px; background-color: #212121; color: #f3f3f3; font-family: arial; width: 450px; padding: 1px;]THAT ISOLATED SHELL OF PROTECTION EXISTS NEVERMORE.[/style] [STYLE=text-align: left; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; color: #606060;]WORDS here.
MUSE here.
TAGGED here.
NOTES here.[/style]

[STYLE=font-size: 10px; background-color: #f3f3f3; text-align: justify; width: 430px; padding: 5px; border-left: 7px solid #111111; border-top: 7px solid #111111;]LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.
[/style]
[style=font-size: 10px; text-align: center;]TEMPLATE BY SAMARECARM OF OTE + BTN[/style]

post template for Gareki!

Chrome Dokuro
Civilian

Chrome Dokuro Avatar

"..Mukuro Sama.."

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 16:18:03 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,bTable][atrb=style, background-color: #2E0854; border-top: 4px solid #69130B; border-bottom: 4px solid #69130B; border-radius: 30px;][STYLE=height: 100px; width: 100px; margin-left: 28px; border-right: 3px solid #69130B; border-bottom: 3px solid #69130B; margin-top: 10px;][/style] [STYLE=margin-left: 150px; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-right: 3px solid #69130B; border-bottom: 3px solid #69130B; margin-top: -103px;][/style] [STYLE=float: right; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin-right: 28px; border-right: 3px solid #69130B; border-bottom: 3px solid #69130B; margin-top: -103px;][/style]
[STYLE=margin-top: -5px; font-family: georgia; font-weight: bold; color: #892921; font-size: 30px; text-align: center; line-height: 40px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 23px; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #FAF5F5;]STAND IN THE RAIN - - - - *[/style][STYLE=border-radius: 20px; padding: 10px; background-color: #E6DDDC; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: 57px; margin-right: 28px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 11px; line-height: 9px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 15px; color: #000000; font-weight: bold; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px dotted #69130B; border-right: 1px dotted #69130B; border-left: 1px dotted #69130B;]STAND YOUR GROUND. STAND UP WHEN IT'S ALL CRASHING DOWN. STAND THROUGH THE PAIN, YOU WON'T DROWN. AND ONE DAY, WHAT'S LOST CAN BE FOUND, SO STAND IN THE RAIN. SHE WON'T MAKE A SOUND, ALONE IN THIS FIGHT WITH HERSELF AND THE FEARS WHISPERING, "IF YOU STAND, YOU'LL FALL DOWN."[/style][STYLE=border-radius: 30px; text-indent: 15px; padding: 15px; background-color: #E6DDDC; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: #2D2014; text-align: justify; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: 20px; margin-bottom: 0px;] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris adipiscing imperdiet tortor id euismod. Curabitur laoreet tellus nunc, a egestas mauris. Ut non risus orci. Pellentesque eget volutpat urna. Curabitur vehicula tellus eu nisl varius sagittis. "Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra,"
[/b] per inceptos himenaeos. Integer lacinia, ligula quis placerat imperdiet, justo nisl tempus libero, in dignissim augue arcu sed nisi.

Ut ultricies, leo nec adipiscing lacinia, felis odio ornare quam, eget malesuada ante ipsum a lorem. In lorem tellus, mollis sed pulvinar et, hendrerit non mauris. Nunc vitae augue ac lacus viverra sollicitudin. Sed scelerisque ornare lacus sed tristique. Maecenas purus felis, bibendum a auctor cursus, vestibulum nec diam. Pellentesque sed tortor neque, quis dignissim nisl. Pellentesque vel ligula sem. Etiam lacinia, orci fermentum mattis ultrices, nunc nibh pharetra enim, at faucibus elit felis lobortis sapien. Praesent turpis libero, placerat commodo rhoncus egestas, pretium eu ante. Quisque at ipsum suscipit ipsum aliquet tristique a ut nunc. Sed blandit sapien vel quam elementum ac rhoncus nibh suscipit. Morbi posuere libero magna. Sed in lacus turpis, at ornare sapien. Nam vulputate, diam vitae porttitor faucibus, tellus dolor ornare risus, sit amet dictum velit nibh et nisl. Sed cursus elit id magna euismod dictum. In sed metus dui, eget dictum mauris. Curabitur mi tellus, tristique sed molestie a, dictum eget justo. Nam rhoncus cursus purus, at placerat felis accumsan ac.

Sed et arcu mattis quam lacinia mollis. Nam tempor tincidunt tempor. Ut hendrerit placerat sollicitudin. "Nam facilisis, tortor non placerat cursus," felis elit fermentum sapien, vel adipiscing mauris lorem eget augue. "Mauris tristique, erat nec interdum pulvinar, felis sapien vestibulum mauris, nec tincidunt augue nibh eget velit."[/b] Fusce et ligula rutrum diam semper ultricies. Nunc id risus elit, et laoreet enim. Etiam tincidunt congue volutpat. Nulla tincidunt fermentum ante sed adipiscing. Duis suscipit risus vitae libero laoreet ultricies. Pellentesque dignissim dictum justo, non venenatis sem feugiat nec. Phasellus nulla metus, pulvinar egestas lobortis sed, accumsan nec mi. Nullam eu leo eget tortor commodo porta. Sed mollis tincidunt ligula, at gravida tortor dictum vitae. Donec ut felis nibh, et commodo tortor.

Sed vel odio velit, blandit mollis turpis. Maecenas vestibulum iaculis neque. Cras sit amet augue lacus. Nullam ut ante purus, at volutpat felis. Nulla tortor diam, venenatis a vulputate a, ultricies varius mi. Pellentesque suscipit consequat ligula ac tempor. "Donec dolor ligula, tincidunt aliquam vestibulum eget, pretium at justo."[/b] Maecenas iaculis lacinia dignissim. Aenean ac augue in leo faucibus iaculis. Proin venenatis dui sit amet nunc hendrerit ultricies sagittis libero placerat. Aenean vitae nisi eros.[/style]
[/td][/tr][/table][STYLE=opacity: 0.9; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9px; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #69130B; width: 400px;]made by kiwii at btn and gs![/style][/center]

Template for Chrome Dokuro!

Mikhail Sinclair
Civilian

Mikhail Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 16:44:54 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign,top][atrb=style,border-right: 20px solid #000000;padding:30px 0px 10px 10px;width: 120px;][STYLE=font-family: helvetica; font-weight: bold; background-color: #ffde00; padding: 10px; text-align: right; font-size: 40px; color: #000000; letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 30px;]Look to the stars.[/style][STYLE=text-align: left; border-top: 10px solid #000000; border-bottom: 10px solid #000000; border-left: 10px solid #000000; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px; margin-right: -5px; padding-right: -10px; float: right; margin-bottom: 10px;][/style][atrb=vAlign,top][STYLE=font-family: helvetica; font-weight: bold; color: #cf2008; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-style: italic; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px;]where to go, and where do we go from here?[/style][STYLE=font-family: helvetica; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #000000; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px;]Pulling his jacket around his body tighter the boy walked. He pulled it up over his mouth to cover up a sneeze...not like Miki wanted to get sick now. Sneaking away from home had been part of the plan. Had his brothers been called by now? Who knew. It wouldn't surprise him if they didn't know the darling little...slightly annoying brother had disappeared. Mikhail didn't wish to think what his siblings could be doing now.

More so even with who...he looked at the room number scribbled on his hand. Learning how to dig information out of people had been because of his brothers. It didn't help much but true it was something to thank them for. Walking with his head down he wouldn't look at the others.

Like it mattered most people here were way too wrapped up in whatever they had going on. As long as none of the teachers saw him, amused him he was...not a student. Which well of course he wasn't. Or tried to drag him away Miki would be just fine. Pulling his hood string tighter to hide his face...seeing a younger version of those two boys wouldn't help matters here.

The boy saw his brother and waited till he walked inside before silently turning the knob. Just opening the door and slipping inside. Why was he following his brother? Why was he even in this room.

Knowing soon enough he might be sent home. If only because he had ended up here. He sighed biting his lip and letting the hood fall. It was so odd in this room, he couldn't say it didn't remind of home. But that was something he wanted to avoid anyway. "Of course you two could..." He whispered slipping down the wall onto the floor just resting his head on his knees. Miki felt too tired to care if they saw him now.

But he still refused to move from his corner. Knowing his parents were probably getting drunk, being stupid or looking for him right now he only wanted to disappear. Somewhere far away so he didn't have to go back there. Being alone with them really wasn't part of the plan. Now if only they wouldn't send him back to his parents.

credit :: konya[/style]

Template for Miki.

Matty Emilio Lasair
Fourth Year

Matty Emilio Lasair Avatar

"The line between reality and dream have become blurred."

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 16:49:25 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=margin-bottom: -5px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #333; text-align: center;]i'm drowning so come inside[/style]
[atrb=valign,top][atrb=width, 500px, true][atrb=height, 220px, true][bg=333][atrb=border, 0px, false][STYLE=font-family: georgia; font-size: 30px; color:FF0066; width: 500px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px;]welcome to my filthy mind[/style][STYLE=margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 10px; width: 350px; height: 200px; background-color: ccc; margin-bottom: 10px; overflow: auto;][STYLE=padding: 3px 3px; font-size: 12px; color: #333; text-align: justify;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin adipiscing mauris in odio scelerisque pellentesque. Nam adipiscing magna vel magna pharetra feugiat et ac velit. In a mauris turpis, sit amet faucibus sem. Nulla consequat, arcu vel porta vehicula, nibh turpis sollicitudin elit, a bibendum tellus libero in orci. Ut euismod erat in leo tempor elementum. Etiam facilisis pellentesque turpis vel interdum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Duis pretium velit eu libero tincidunt elementum.

Mauris nec fringilla ante. Nunc mattis convallis leo, in fermentum libero vestibulum eget. Proin sed eleifend libero. Mauris posuere vestibulum leo at malesuada. Quisque ultricies tristique nibh, eu mattis felis viverra vitae. Sed orci odio, condimentum sit amet laoreet eget, faucibus et enim. Donec mauris elit, auctor et bibendum consequat, tempor id urna. Ut pellentesque fermentum mattis. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Aliquam commodo vulputate imperdiet. Nunc ornare aliquet enim, facilisis mollis ipsum sagittis vel. Praesent interdum tristique quam, non consectetur magna blandit vitae. Phasellus imperdiet, eros a cursus scelerisque, tortor libero posuere urna, faucibus dignissim massa felis non leo. Curabitur eu nulla velit, ut porttitor felis. Proin ut lorem odio. Vestibulum eleifend nunc nibh, vitae condimentum ante. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus venenatis laoreet accumsan.[/style][/style][classy=sosmexy][/classy][STYLE=font-family: georgia; color: #ff0066; font-size: 11px; float: right; margin-top: -100px; margin-right: 18px; width: 100px; text-align: justify;]my fingers are burnt forgot what i learnt i'll never be satisfied[/style]

[STYLE=font-family: newtimesroman; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px;]template by fetch of btn[/style]

[newclass=sosmexy]height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; -moz-border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/2ezpxn8_th.jpg); float: right; margin-top: -210px; margin-right: 18px;[/newclass]

Template for Matty.

A world I sketch in my dreams...根性が曲がる
Naoto Shirogane
Second Year

Naoto Shirogane Avatar

Detective Prince

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 16:56:54 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,width:450px;height:60px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6npgC.png);][style=float:right;font-size:40px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-right:10px;text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #525252;]checkmate,[/style]
[atrb=style,width:450px;height:250px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dDxps.png);][atrb=valign,top][style=float:left;height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url(http://s7.tinypic.com/2eq5dsl_th.jpg);-webkit-border-radius:50px;-moz-border-radius:50px;border-radius:50px; margin-left:17.5px;margin-top:7px;][style=margin-top:110px; text-align:center;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6npgC.png);color:#0f0f0f;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-1px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #525252;]words,[/style][style=font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#0f0f0f;]xxx[/style][style=text-align:center;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6npgC.png);color:#0f0f0f;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;margin-top:7px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #525252;]tags,[/style][style=font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#0f0f0f;]person a, person b[/style][style=text-align:center;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6npgC.png);color:#0f0f0f;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;margin-top:7px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #525252;]notes,[/style][style=font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#0f0f0f;text-align:justify;]write your stupid notes here[/style][/style][style=width:300px;height:250px;float:right;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;text-transform:lowercase;color:#0f0f0f;padding:5px 5px 5px 5px;border-left:5px double #dedede;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer enim dolor, hendrerit eu fermentum at, consequat et urna. Integer vitae felis at augue vehicula mollis. Nulla et urna sed mauris porttitor vehicula. Vestibulum quis lacus diam. Nam et odio ante. Suspendisse mollis egestas tempus. Donec luctus leo sed dolor suscipit sit amet mollis est egestas. Vivamus pellentesque consectetur dui et suscipit. Sed lectus erat, mattis nec dapibus eu, auctor in ante.

Vestibulum leo lectus, vulputate et ornare at, interdum quis massa. In mollis posuere vulputate. Phasellus sagittis facilisis cursus. Vivamus metus enim, blandit at bibendum non, posuere quis dui. Etiam congue odio vitae velit suscipit pulvinar. Etiam in diam et odio commodo imperdiet. Proin in posuere mauris. Ut et elit lorem, eget aliquet arcu. Nullam semper commodo tellus, ut varius nisi blandit nec. Morbi scelerisque ullamcorper ligula, id gravida augue egestas eget. Vivamus libero nisi, sollicitudin sit amet pulvinar eu, faucibus et dolor. Pellentesque quis nibh nulla.

Nulla facilisi. Nam vel risus felis. Curabitur elementum diam non leo molestie facilisis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean volutpat dictum odio, et posuere orci vehicula a. Quisque eu lorem eget massa mattis dapibus. Nulla non sapien risus.[/style]
[style=font-size:8px;font-family:arial;]made by naoxy of ote, btn, & gs[/style]

Template for Naoto.

Laynee Skrahs
First Year

Laynee Skrahs Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 17:03:41 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=font-align:center; font-size:50px; color:a64734; font-family: arial; text-transform: bold; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #c1525f; letter-spacing: -5px; margin-bottom:-30px;]THE STORY OF US[/style]
[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign,top][atrb=CellPadding,4,true][atrb=style,width: 100px; background-color: ffb09f; padding: 15px; ][STYLE=background-color: ffb09f; width: 250px; margin-top: -61px; margin-left: -20px; padding-left:15px;padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px;][STYLE=border-left: 6px solid #a64734; padding-left:2px; color: 7c7363; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: arial narrow; font-size:10px;]now i'm standing alone in a crowded room,
and we're not speaking;
AND I'M DYING TO KNOW, IS IT KILLING YOU-
LIKE IT'S KILLING ME?[/style][/style]
[STYLE=background-color: a64734; width:107px; height: 250px; padding:4px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size:10px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size:10px; color: 000000;] ⋆ WORD COUNT

⋆ TAGGED

⋆ NOTES [/style]
[STYLE=width: 240px; height:300px; background-color:f9f9f9; margin-top:-80px; margin-left:-7px; padding: 6px; overflow:auto; font-size:10px; color: 7c7363;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus facilisis, massa at imperdiet scelerisque, libero est hendrerit diam, rutrum iaculis lacus purus nec felis. Fusce congue nisi id metus malesuada gravida. Etiam vitae sapien quis est laoreet tincidunt nec cursus lorem. Nulla lacinia risus a turpis fermentum ultricies. Fusce nisi nisl, lobortis sed sodales eget, aliquet vitae diam. Praesent nec enim nibh. Donec elementum faucibus lectus in rhoncus. Aliquam nec sem quis augue volutpat molestie. Maecenas ornare ultrices ante quis pretium. Aliquam ac mauris id neque gravida tristique. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec aliquam tincidunt tellus et elementum. Cras id vestibulum lectus. Sed nec sem nisi. Sed ante risus, consequat quis pharetra sed, pellentesque ut dui. Proin ac augue mi.

Fusce tempor neque vel velit tincidunt placerat. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Cras aliquet odio augue, rhoncus sagittis sem. Pellentesque sed nisi eget ante faucibus semper a varius arcu. Duis varius tristique neque, consequat ornare arcu commodo eget. Cras dapibus erat vitae dolor tempus sed tempus mi adipiscing. In ullamcorper mollis sodales. Curabitur scelerisque arcu vitae dui lobortis sagittis. Etiam nisi justo, adipiscing vel cursus et, luctus non dolor. Praesent hendrerit fermentum dolor et molestie. Praesent pharetra rhoncus imperdiet. Mauris ullamcorper, diam nec egestas dignissim, quam orci porttitor diam, vel consequat velit dolor quis massa.

Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed porttitor auctor lacus, eget consectetur felis varius at. Nam erat odio, lacinia quis rutrum ut, hendrerit ut justo. Mauris tristique tincidunt libero aliquam vulputate. Nam vitae quam libero. Ut elementum blandit justo vitae aliquam. Quisque molestie bibendum metus sed pharetra. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum felis lacus, fringilla eu luctus at, tempus sit amet turpis. Sed congue sapien quis felis aliquam ullamcorper.

Vestibulum iaculis nisl et est pharetra euismod non id arcu. Aenean eu euismod tellus. Quisque sed facilisis nunc. In leo erat, tristique non cursus vel, dapibus ut felis. Cras interdum risus nec erat ultricies vitae ornare turpis sollicitudin. Nam in dui eros. Aliquam augue neque, eleifend et rhoncus quis, gravida at magna.

Sed luctus, libero non accumsan pharetra, neque urna bibendum velit, quis convallis odio ligula eget lectus. Phasellus eget odio leo, id pharetra diam. Nullam feugiat cursus massa sit amet pharetra. Donec sit amet augue mauris, eget sodales odio. Nam eu nulla non nunc tristique pulvinar ut tincidunt tortor. Mauris non tortor ut mauris adipiscing adipiscing vel non orci. Morbi adipiscing est vel nisl semper vel dignissim ipsum tincidunt. Maecenas porttitor laoreet leo accumsan laoreet. Pellentesque nunc diam, lacinia id scelerisque eu, bibendum sed dolor. [/style]

[STYLE=width: 390px; background-color: ffb09f; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 8px; margin-top: -35px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px;]MADE BY MINNIE of BTN[/style]

Template for Laynee.

Alexei Spiros

Alexei Spiros Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 17:06:45 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=width: 425px;][STYLE=background-color: #C8C8C8; border-right: 5px solid #323232; border-top: 5px solid #323232; border-left: 5px solid #323232; padding-bottom: 8px; border-radius: 20px;][STYLE=opacity: 0.9;][STYLE=border-bottom: 5px double #212121; float: left; height: 106px; width: 105px;][STYLE=border: 5px solid #212121; border-top: 0px solid #212121; border-left: 0px solid #212121; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 15px; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/34xfkb6_th.jpg);][/style][/style][STYLE=border-bottom: 5px double #1D3120; float: left; height: 46px; width: 310px;][STYLE=float: left; height: 40px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #212121; border-top: 0px solid #212121; border-left: 0px solid #212121; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/34xfkb6_th.jpg);][/style][STYLE=float: left; height: 40px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #212121; border-top: 0px solid #212121; border-left: 0px solid #212121; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/34xfkb6_th.jpg);][/style][STYLE=float: left; height: 40px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #212121; border-top: 0px solid #212121; border-left: 0px solid #212121; border-right: 0px solid #212121; border-top-right-radius: 15px; background-image: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/34xfkb6_th.jpg);][/style][/style][/style][STYLE=font-family: courier new; font-size: 11px; line-height: 10px; padding: 3px; padding-top: 53px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; margin-left: 105px; color: #212121; text-align: justify;]WHEN YOU'RE OVERWHELMED AND YOU'VE LOST YOUR BREATH, WHEN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE THINGS YOU KNOW IS BLURRY NONETHELESS, WHEN YOU TRY TO SPEAK BUT YOU MAKE NO SOUND, AND THE WORDS YOU WANT ARE OUT OF REACH, BUT THEY'VE NEVER BEEN SO LOUD. - - - - - -[/style][STYLE=font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; line-height: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -2px; color: #212121; text-align: center;]IF YOUR HEART WEARS THIN, I WILL HOLD YOU UP[/style]
[STYLE=background-color: #E4E6E5; padding: 13px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; color: #0B0F23; text-align: justify; margin-top: -9px; margin-left: 10px; border-top: 3px solid #212121; border-bottom: 3px solid #212121; opacity: 0.9; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 16px; opacity: 0.9; text-indent: 13px;] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In ut ligula sapien, at porttitor nibh. Morbi ultricies sagittis magna sit amet dictum. Aenean enim lectus, convallis vel rutrum non, molestie ut mi. Quisque at odio nec lectus ultrices sollicitudin sit amet at enim. Cras egestas dictum turpis, a tincidunt libero rhoncus et. Aenean massa velit, tristique vel lobortis quis, commodo nec velit. Morbi at diam id tellus consequat dapibus. Suspendisse nec risus lacus, sed bibendum nisi.

In porttitor sagittis leo in dignissim. Nunc sollicitudin gravida rutrum. Vivamus a elit nec tellus bibendum luctus a sit amet felis. Nam sapien metus, imperdiet ut ultrices et, consectetur quis quam. Donec eu nulla congue leo mollis congue vel quis orci. Sed eu rhoncus massa. Nullam non tincidunt massa. Ut vulputate dignissim enim, sed euismod ante tincidunt vel. Pellentesque felis urna, elementum in aliquet non, imperdiet eu purus. Etiam sed quam malesuada magna sagittis faucibus id a augue. Ut diam quam, faucibus et aliquam nec, consequat in magna. Nunc feugiat convallis consectetur.

Proin tempus libero eget eros consequat vitae eleifend erat cursus. Maecenas sagittis vulputate odio, in fringilla orci luctus at. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In sit amet tincidunt arcu. Donec in leo sed diam feugiat molestie. Nullam vitae elit mi, eu dapibus purus. Maecenas at urna faucibus est interdum tempus nec fringilla dolor. Integer cursus euismod dui, ac hendrerit erat faucibus id. Proin nisl quam, bibendum vitae condimentum at, placerat ac lorem. Maecenas ultricies tincidunt felis eu malesuada.

Phasellus vitae urna arcu, non accumsan massa. Sed cursus tortor laoreet dui ultrices condimentum. Suspendisse potenti. In fringilla nisl quis purus mollis fermentum. Maecenas interdum sodales nibh sed condimentum. Sed consectetur luctus lacus nec ullamcorper. Sed risus tortor, posuere at sagittis et, pharetra ac mauris. Nam lobortis pretium tortor a eleifend. Nullam convallis, turpis nec ornare luctus, metus neque tempus nisi, sit amet convallis leo enim et erat. Pellentesque ligula diam, vulputate sed pellentesque ut, suscipit a mi. Nulla ultricies dictum est, in euismod ligula pharetra sed. Praesent in sapien vel lectus accumsan rhoncus id eu leo. Fusce ut malesuada justo.

Phasellus blandit, tortor sit amet pulvinar consequat, mi dui accumsan nulla, in blandit mi risus ac metus. Curabitur eu neque turpis. Fusce ut lorem id arcu sodales mollis et eget lacus. Proin diam ante, scelerisque at euismod a, accumsan vitae urna. Etiam tincidunt molestie cursus. Ut at ipsum arcu. Suspendisse nec odio id lectus consectetur molestie. Nam ac orci ac odio suscipit pretium vitae in dolor. Fusce libero magna, scelerisque at mollis sed, adipiscing consectetur neque. Donec sed metus neque. Nunc elementum sapien a risus dictum congue. Nunc blandit tincidunt sem, nec scelerisque urna eleifend vitae. Pellentesque lacus est, sagittis ut faucibus rutrum, porttitor vitae erat.[/style][STYLE=background-color: #E4E6E5; padding: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-left: 15px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; color: #0B0F23; text-align: justify; margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; border-top: 2px solid #212121; border-bottom: 2px solid #212121; opacity: 0.9; border-radius: 16px; opacity: 0.9;]words: 0000. tags: iceman hotty. notes: A-AND I WILL HIIIIIDE YOUUUUUUU WEN IT GYSETS TO OROUGHHHH I;kL BE RIIIIIIIIGHTT BESIDESK YOUuuuUUU 8'C[/style][/style][/style][STYLE=font-size: 10px; font-family: helvetica; text-transform: lowercase; color: #212121; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: 3px;]made by kiwii at btn and gs![/style]

Template for Alexei!

Tamao Tamamura
First Year

Tamao Tamamura Avatar

"Yoh, this is for good luck."

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 17:10:14 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign,top,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style,width: 460px; background-color: #f7f7f7; padding: 8px;] [STYLE=font-family: arial black; font-size: 35px; color: #525252; letter-spacing: -5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; line-height: 24px;]YOU GET SOME RIGHT[/style] [STYLE=background-color: 525252; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 10px; color: AFD4E3; padding: 1px;]YOU GET SOME WRONG 조금 힘들어도 웃는 날이 올꺼야[/style] [STYLE=background: url(http://s6.tinypic.com/2qc03u9_th.jpg); height: 100px; width: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomrightborder: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleftborder: 60px; border: 5px solid #525252; margin-top: -6px; float: left;] [/style] [STYLE=color: padding: 16px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: 7D9199; background-color: #EDEDED; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomrightborder: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleftborder: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-toprightborder: 10px; border-top-left-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius-topleftborder: 10px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 130px; width: 300px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]✔ tag: whoever
✔ notes: anything here
✗ lyrics: someday by U-KISS
✗ credits: rayah! of BTN![/style]

[STYLE=font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #79A3B5; border-bottom: 1px solid #DEDEDE; text-align: center;]SOMETIMES HIT, SOMETIMES MISS, IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...[/style] [STYLE=font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; background-color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; color: #808080; padding: 7px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D6D6D6;]Just do it right tomorrow, it's just a small mistake. Sometimes bottom, sometimes top, sometimes number one; Getting first place, you can only go down. Without it, just live without it. It's just greed you have before you win it, oh~ Your suffering now is a sign of your hard work and everybody knows you tried, everybody knows it's alright. You get some right, you get some wrong. Although tiring, there will be days to smile. When you fall down, when you get up. Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come.

It's separation, just let her go. She might show lying tears, maybe it wasn't destiny. People who have to go, just go. Sure being next to them it might happen, oh~ Being tired right now, it's just evidence of your love. Everybody knows you tried, everybody knows it's alright. You get some right, you get some wrong. Although tiring, there will be days to smile. When you fall down, when you get up. Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come.

The past is the past; Previous memories, it's the past, the long pitiful days. The past is the past; The days to forget you. Everybody wins sometimes, everybody knows you lose some. You get some right, you get some wrong. Although tiring, there will be days to smile. When you fall down, when you get up. Although tiring, there will be days to smile. There will be days to smile. Eventually a day to smile will come. [/style]

Template for Tamao!

« Last Edit: Feb 1, 2013 16:31:00 GMT -5 by Tamao Tamamura » Back to Top  
Nathaniel Yates
Second Year

Nathaniel Yates Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2013 17:22:11 GMT -5 »

[atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/diAs0.png); padding:5px; width:300px][STYLE=background-color:#D83018; width:400px; margin-top:10px; padding:10px; font-size:30px; line-height:20px; color:#FDFCCE; text-shadow:2px 0px 1px #3A3232; font-family:georgia; text-transform:uppercase]when i'm falling down[/style][STYLE=font-family:georgia; line-height:0px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:#C0D8D8; font-size:25px; letter-spacing:-3px; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #3A3232; text-align:right; padding-right:15px]---will you pick me up again?[/style][STYLE=width:100px; height:100px; float:left; border:8px solid #D83018; margin-right:8px;][/style][STYLE=text-align:justify; margin-top:20px; padding-right:2px; font-size:10px]Nathan wondered why this had to happen things like this brought back memories. Some unwanted and yet others he didn't mind at all right. Just trying his best to ignore them better then thinking about since it was not about to help him either way. Maybe he wanted to learn more about Eiji when he regained his normal temperature and everything. "Yep Teach." He started to remove the boys clothes maybe he had a second thought on it. But it was going to help him so he didn't have to think much on it right. All part of it and he just ignored the fact that he was undressing a younger classmate. It was to help them out after all right.

The boy didn't let anything else get the way of that he wasn't thinking of this as a joke or anything. He just wanted to work with it and do as he could. The whole training to be a doctor had to do with it or even just a simple nurse. He would do his best even in a situation like this. "All done~" He spoke as he placed the clothes aside carefully covering the boy up again. At least if he woke up now he wouldn't freak out all that much. Since of course he didn't wish to do that to her.

He knew he didn't wish to get in the way nor did he want this kid to worse. There was probably going to be some serious talking after this. And he would stay out of it without getting in the way or anything since he didn't need to do that right. Not that he was truly complaining he knew how things were supposed to be anyway right. Not wanting to have to deal with much of what was going on anyway right now.

There was just a few things that needed to be done as much as he wished to not speak of it. Waiting for his orders on what he was supposed to do next.

[/style][STYLE=background-color:#D83018; width:416px; margin-top:10px; padding:3px; font-size:11px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FDFCCE; text-shadow:2px 0px 1px #3A3232; font-family:georgia; text-transform:uppercase;]when i'm too far gone, dead in the eyes of my friends[/style]
[STYLE=font-family:ms gothic; line-height:0px; color:#C0D8D8; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #3A3232; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; margin:10px]template by oxymoron of back to neverland[/style]

Template for Nathaniel.

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel