Author Topic: Rooming with who?!(Agosto) (Read 397 times)
Matty Emilio Lasair
Fourth Year

[M:0]

Matty Emilio Lasair Avatar

"The line between reality and dream have become blurred."

[send pm]

Rooming with who?!(Agosto)
« Jan 25, 2013 1:30:56 GMT -5 »

Holding his bags over his shoulder Matty only sighed he didn't care much about this. Why would he? The male ran his fingers through the black red streaked hair. Seriously they stuck him in a triple room...most of the singles were taken. Or maybe they all were. The vampire half breed wasn't supposed to question orders. Father had raised him well enough for that or so he thought. 'Tch. It'll probably be some loner...the more they keep to themselves the better.' In the long run he wouldn't push back that. Dropping his bags down onto the bed he curled up.

Kicking his shoes off yawning the fangs peeked out just a little bit. He didn't think twice about the fact that the door was shut but not locked. After all they said he had to wait for roommates. If they bothered to show up. Pulling the blanket over his body he rolled around on the bed. It didn't matter much now did it. Even then Matty couldn't help feeling the bright light. He growled turning the light off and curling up under the blanket.

Matty's eyes remained closed even when the door opened, it suddenly smelled of filthy animals. Was it filthy animals. His senses were just playing with him. Pulling the blanket back from his head he looked out towards his roommate. They were..not what he expected. Or not the way he imagined them, a small boy that would go hide in the corner.

"So...You are? Maybe you should tell me a little bit about yourself before you get too comfortable." They were the first words out of his mouth, defensive words. More then he wanted them to be. Yet it already happened there was no way to escape what had been said. How would they take it only time would tell.

They didn't seem to be the type to give up easily.

« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2013 14:32:17 GMT -5 by Bunny » Back to Top  

A world I sketch in my dreams...根性が曲がる
Agosto von Wolfstadt
Fifth Year

Agosto von Wolfstadt Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 4, 2013 4:18:08 GMT -5 »

Agosto stretched as he went back to his dorm. Today was a fun day of classes for him, he liked to be a the Academy. It was a place to meet new people and learn new things. Agsoto could get used to coming here, maybe become a teacher. Agosto started to hum a small tune, now that he thought about it being exiled wasn't really all that bad. In fact he enjoyed being outside, seeing the world as how it is and how it should be. Back home he never knew how big the world was. And he learned a lot of things, like how to use magic to transform into his wolf form without needing the moonlight. How to cook (That one is still debatable since he burns anything he cooks), and making new friends. Friends that are from different places and races.

Agosto took out his key and opened the door. He did not expect to see someone new on the bed next to his. Not that it was a bad thing, but it was something that he was not expecting. He liked to meet new people. He waved at the new guy who are currently curled up in his bed, trying to hide from the world.

"So...You are? Maybe you should tell me a little bit about yourself before you get too comfortable."

Agosto blinked, he didn't think that he did anything wrong... did he? He didnt't remember doing anything to anyone, at least he didn't think he did. Agosto walked to his own bed and sat on it, looking at the new guy. Maybe he was just shy? That could be it, the guy was shy and he used this cold command to hide it. Nodding to himself he began to talk. "Well my name is Agosto von Wolfstadt and it looks like you are going to be my new room mate and friend." He smiled. "You're going to like it here the people are nice and the food is great. You will learn plenty of stuffs!"

Agosto started to jump on his bed, he was started to get exited for meeting a new person. "So what's your name, no need to be shy around me we can be friends!" He grinned.

Matty Emilio Lasair
Fourth Year

[send pm]

« Feb 4, 2013 14:58:34 GMT -5 »

Spreading out on the bed looking around, yawning a bit and sighing as he waited for the door. Waited for someone to walk in. And well now that he was looking at the blond. He smelled almost like a dog, vampire senses were so annoying and yet awesome at the same time. Matty stopped pulling the blanket down from around his head. True exposing his body to the cold was not exactly something he wanted to deal with. Or even speaking up. Starting a conversation with someone he barely knew. School had become foreign to Matty because of how his life style was.S Same thing applied to getting a roommate. Which had been why he tried to opt out of having one.

Asking them, or more of getting violent to the point of saying he would send the roommate out in a box, or beaten black and blue. Now that had gotten him into trouble which was more then he wanted. In the end they still stuck him with someone. Only thing that began to trouble the dark haired male was that smell. It followed Agosto around. Perhaps only to Matty but it was still definitely there now. "Let's leave it at roommate. I don't think friends is possible. Agosto huh. Unique and strange." Commenting on the name he didn't seem to pay the other much mind. Distracted by where he might have heard that name. To be completely honest it was probably just something he heard in a book. His mother used to read odd books to him all the time anyway.

'Smiling really? Even though...we shouldn't be roomed together, it's just not a good idea.'He smirked, keeping that thought to himself and scooting to the edge of the bed. His shoes were resting near the bed but he didn't bother to put them back on. Only pressing his already cold feet to the floor. Warmth attempted to spread up his body though it barely changed how he felt. "The food is good huh? Does that mean we are allowed to eat what we want?" His tone held a secret blood lust to it. Pleasure at the thought of biting into someone's neck, feeling the blood run down his throat.

But that was getting ahead of himself. With a dog like creature in the room or someone who had been around dogs. This was only a subject he should stop. Purple and orange colored eyes glanced towards his new supposed annoyance. Jumping on his bed...? What was the purpose for that. The blond seemed to be way too hyper for his possible good. Or maybe Matty's he could only feel this was going to cause unwanted chaos. A stalker even. "Matty. Nothing else is needed. I do not see the purpose of needing friends but if you say so." Going along with this little game probably wouldn't last long.

He wanted to pull away. Back up before anything else actually happened or was even important. Agosto would have to try a lot harder if he wanted to be friends with Matty. Well not a lot harder but it wouldn't be one of those instantly easy tasks.

Agosto von Wolfstadt
Fifth Year

[send pm]

« Feb 4, 2013 19:18:12 GMT -5 »

Agosto tilted his head as his new roommate exposed his head out, he almost looked like his friend was in a cocoon. His head was exposed and he was looking straight at him. Almost like he was being studied for something. He moved his head side to side, waiting for the other to talk, he was just going to get his friend to get used to him. "Are you cold?"

"Let's leave it at roommate. I don't think friends is possible. Agosto huh. Unique and strange."

"Aww why not." Agosto blinked. "I wanna be your friend, see you already took the first step without trying. You said my name, my mum always said that saying someone's name was the first step towards forming a friendship." Agosto stood up and sat on Matty's bed, looking down at him. "Now all you need to do is tell me your name, that way we can be more than roommates."

"The food is good huh? Does that mean we are allowed to eat what we want?"

"well I guess in a way we can, just as long as we don't hurt other students. I've see plenty of races around the city, its fun to meet new people. I cant take your to several restaurants that sell really good food." Agosto started to lightly jump on Matty's bed.

"Matty. Nothing else is needed. I do not see the purpose of needing friends but if you say so."

"Well having a friend is fun, especially one that would stick with you through thick and thin. I promise that I will always be by your side, its great to have that kind of friend." Agosto wanted to touch Matty's hair but there was something that bothered him. It was the Matty's scent that threw him off. He didn't recognize it, he had smelled it before around the city but he never paid any attention to it. Now that it was close to him, well he still couldn't identify the scent. He will just have to find out eventually. "Nice to meet you Matty, that's a nice name you have." Agosto couldn't help himself and started to lightly pat the boy. "I promise that things wont be bad at all, you'll find someone to talk to real soon. Just give it time, in the meantime I can be your friend."

Matty Emilio Lasair
Fourth Year

[send pm]

« Feb 4, 2013 21:33:10 GMT -5 »

Cold him? As if. True his body didn't exactly hold heat well but to say he was cold. Well that's a lie or perhaps an understatement instead? One of those two things made a little bit of sense. Not that Matty felt like remaining stuck on one simple slightly annoying thought. The blanket held warmth into his body for now till he let it fall to pool around his waist. "Not really. Blankets are just blankets nothing else." They might be soft but Matty just didn't really care now he had no reason too. Why keep looking at this dog like thing, the scent was really...awkward or gross. Whichever thought he wanted to speak of. "Aww why not? Do you really want to be my friend?" He didn't get it.

Matty would shut up if that conversation continued. He did not need friends, he was only here for his studies. As much as studying annoyed him in so many different possible ways. Matty mimicked the blinking tilting his head to the right glancing up at him. He only sighed listening to them speak for a moment not quite knowing what to make of that. How could this happen? He got stuck with a very overly friendly person again. Agosto's mother said something like that and the slightly strange smelling boy wanted him to listen. Or would believe in it be another word.

Backing up when the blond sat down on his bed, it made a shift in the weight almost making Matty fall towards Agosto. It was wrong. Bad. He held back biting his lip trying to get closer to the wall. Maybe he could keep him talking enough to kick them off his bed. "Well at least that's something. Fine I'd love to see that then. Maybe it won't be that bad." Why did he agree to that. He couldn't help the mental image of being smacked in the head for that. By who well he probably was doing it to himself. Thinking he was a moron for even opening that mouth of his.

'Fun?! how do you even say that. When you only know my name and barely even that.' It wasn't like he gave his full name away, true it was on his I.D card but something private like that was hidden in his pocket. Not like Agosto would reach into his pants pocket with how violating that could be. "I don't really need it but you can think like that if you want." Shoving people away before they got too close was basically all he knew. Agosto seemed like the type to not take no for a answer. One of those type of people could be a bad thing and a good thing he only wanted to view the negative side.

"Tch as if. It's just a name...I wouldn't. But fine Don't promise something you should know you can't keep." His tone was harsh the glare on his face spoke for just how frustrated he was right now. Twitching a bit at the petting he just looked at him with those confused eyes. Opening his mouth the boy almost wanted to say thank you but Matty just laughed instead. It almost seemed like he was smiling for once.

Agosto von Wolfstadt
Fifth Year

[send pm]

« Feb 18, 2013 19:25:12 GMT -5 »

Agosto tilted his head as he wondered what his new friend was thinking. He liked to make new friends, it meant that they could have fun later when they are not in class. Though that scent was throwing him off a bit. Where was that scent coming from? Or rather what was that scent, he just couldn't figure it out and it was driving him crazy. "Yep yep!" Agosto smiled as he moved left and right while jumping on the bed. "A friend indeed."

"Aww why not? Do you really want to be my friend?

"Yep yep!"
He repeated himself, "of course I want to be your friend. That's what I've been saying up to now. I really want to be your friend." Agosto stopped petting Matty's hair and stood up and turned around. He wondered what would Matty like to eat? Maybe they could go out and eat something good. That would be good for him and Matty. "I'll show you my favorite places to eat."

"Well at least that's something. Fine I'd love to see that then. Maybe it won't be that bad."

"Yay!" Agosto took Matty's hands and gave him a hug. "Its going to be fun I promise that you wont regret it. You might even find something good to eat like chicken or a nice piece of steak." Agosto was so busy talking to Matty that he didn't feel his wolf ears and tail come out. They were the same color as his hair.

"But fine Don't promise something you should know you can't keep."

"I promise that I will keep you safe, I swear on the family name of Wolfstadt." He smiled and continued to hug Matty. He didn't really think that Matty would mind or not. He was just glad that he was making a new friend. He didn't even paid attention to his tail and ears. "I like to protect my friends from harm."

Matty Emilio Lasair
Fourth Year

[send pm]

« Feb 20, 2013 11:57:53 GMT -5 »

Just like a little dog, or child. Both of those suited Agosto's attitude at this moment. Yes Matteo would rather avoid this subject in any possible way but it seemed impossible. He didn't like the idea of being tied down by someone. However Agosto would not know that, as much as Matteo hated the thought of contact with a little puppy. Maybe he would play this game. It was only a game, no one would get hurt if he was smart about it. "Tch. Fine...don't cling to me." He huffed, looking away only wanting to press against the wall again. Far away from this blond annoyance that suddenly forced his way into the room.

Or was it forced his way closer to Matteo. Sharing a room was something he had expected though not approved of. And here they were. It would only be a matter of time before he wanted to kick the boy out. Or he thought about that. Yet for the most part that held a lack of importance now. He growled but backed up when they got away from him. No more petting! He was a vampire not a dog and would not be treated as one. If only because he knew that much and did approve of petting. Yes Matteo actually thought it felt nice but the last person who touched him died. Not by his hands but something else took them away. Only replying with a nod. Food would be good, however blood was more his thing.

He had to act and look human though the fangs and odd colored eyes didn't help this situation did they. Wincing the male wanted to pull back, hugs weren't his thing but it seemed to be a fail. Something told him to just stay still he'd be just fine if he didn't do something stupid. Or bring unwanted attention to himself either. True he was not the easy person to make friends with but Agosto didn't get the point of personal space or the word no it seemed. "Let go." Two words with no hate in them just confusion maybe. The male never let people touch him, yet he was not complaining much with this guy. "Let's go with the steak. Maybe they'll cook it the way I like." He huffed, why did he even agree. It was still news to him and Matty couldn't shake that feeling of wanting to run away.

Matty reached out his hand catching hold of the tail. Was this real? A dog boy so his sense of smell was right. He had been brought a little puppy dog. For a vampire it wasn't bad. All depended on what type of dog. A wolf was not something he enjoyed most of them wanted to kill his kind. Or just plain hated them. Should he flat out ask Agosto? No he would wait for some sign then ask for a dorm switch if it was the case. "Yea sure dog boy. Now can we start with you letting go of me. I need to breath." The tail felt soft between his fingers but he just let it go this felt awkward.

So he wanted to protect him. Even if there was that risk that he could be killed if he did something stupid. Matty was not a gentle person like Agosto here so far anyway.

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel