Author Topic: Alley Cat (Read 781 times)
Shinya Kogami
Professor

[M:0]

Shinya Kogami Avatar

"Look past the obvious there lies the truth."

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 30, 2012 13:36:06 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,455,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, padding: 10px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/Hlcpz.png);][STYLE=float: left; border: 4px solid #dfdfdf; width: 100px; height: 100px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px;]

WORD COUNT: ###

TAGGED: Boris

NOTES: um yea here <3

LYRICS: GHOST OF ME, DAUGHTRY[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px;letter-spacing: 2.5px;]DON'T LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER, 'CAUSE[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px;]THAT'S JUST THE GHOST OF ME YOU'RE SEEING[/style]
[STYLE=padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 5px; font-size: 20px; font-family: times new roman; text-transform: uppercase; color: #333333; background-color: #dfdfdf; letter-spacing: 8px;]
IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]Dark eyes watched the tail for a moment before looking back at the cat. Or should he call them boy now? Shinya only rolled with things as they happened usually...now he couldn't be so sure. He huffed pulling one hand back to run it through his own hair. To think he ended up with a cat, then a human and yet he didn't know what to make of it. Or how to explain it to the one he happened to be staying with. The pet still leaned into his hand but for what reason. 'I don't even know what to do...this isn't right.This is awkward.' He couldn't say that it was the whole human contact thing mostly because this person wasn't exactly human.

Perhaps they never had been but Shinya needed to work through things. Focus on other things like school, friends...? Well no he didn't really have many. "Of course." Though he thought if the pain didn't go away then what would the two end up doing. Shinya couldn't believe some of the things going through his mind right now. Maybe being antisocial happened to be a bad thing but after his best friend's death he wouldn't risk it again.

"How about just Shinya." He didn't approve of anything else and wouldn't respond to it. Simple as that mostly because Shinya didn't believe he deserved or needed those titles. It was a bit strange. Why did he seem so accepting of the other suddenly being human. His black hair fell in front of his eyes for a moment as if he had become lost in the past. Those memories he refused to let go of.

Or even show to anyone. Really did they think they would change soon? Well maybe who knew that cat or Boris seemed to be a bit strange. "Yea you'll come to understand not having it though do not be surprised if you aren't used to it not being there." He could understand things like that phantom pain or that feeling of something being there that isn't. He could only wonder if Boris would be the same.

Cats lost things all the time on the streets and they went on but he didn't think much of that. Only Boris could deal with that when he figured it out.[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 310px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: center;]CODED BY ACRYLIK ON BTN![/style]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel