Author Topic: Alley Cat (Read 779 times)
boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 1:15:43 GMT -5 »

Boris was an active cat, he made his daily rounds, getting some fish guts from the market as the butcher gutted them, then met with the grocer for some cream, and was about to go get some attention from a little girl who waited for her mom at this time, but his eye began to bother him, he winced and dashed into an alley, closing his eyes and opening them over and over trying to blink it out, but it kept bugging him, pain shot through it and he could feel it begin to water. He leaned against the wall and felt like crying, but that was kind of hard as a cat. He curled up and put his little paws over his face.

Shinya Kogami
Professor

[M:0]

Shinya Kogami Avatar

"Look past the obvious there lies the truth."

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 1:42:02 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,455,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, padding: 10px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/Hlcpz.png);][STYLE=float: left; border: 4px solid #dfdfdf; width: 100px; height: 100px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px;]

WORD COUNT: ###

TAGGED: Boris

NOTES: THIS AND THAT

LYRICS: GHOST OF ME, DAUGHTRY[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px;letter-spacing: 2.5px;]DON'T LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER, 'CAUSE[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px;]THAT'S JUST THE GHOST OF ME YOU'RE SEEING[/style]
[STYLE=padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 5px; font-size: 20px; font-family: times new roman; text-transform: uppercase; color: #333333; background-color: #dfdfdf; letter-spacing: 8px;]
IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]Shinya brought the cigarette up to his mouth blowing smoke out into the air. It made him feel relaxed after a hard day at work. Dealing with kids was nothing after his cop life. The moment of being a guy who got into trouble when he was way too young. Yawning he dropped it down onto the ground stamping the fire out. He didn't even actually think much of it there could be so many other things to do. Those kids took advantage of people trying to teach them. Even now Shinya was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even completely relax where he was walking.

Pausing he thought something was just a little bit off. One of those things he couldn't make sense of. The teacher would have usually kept on walking to get home. Or to the gym whatever place he went that would distract him. Shinya looked up making sure no one was watching then walked over to the cat. Leaning down petting the poor animal. He wouldn't admit to pick him up now. Digging in his pocket he pulled out some of his dinner holding it near the cat's mouth.

"Come on Kitty." Reaching to pet the cat he wondered if the animal would at least accept this. He sighed lightly carefully trying to move the little animal's paws away from his face. A guy who had a like with gun had a like for cats. Who would have known right? Perhaps he wanted to take the cat home but as if they would let him.

Well actually he could convince the people of that school to let him keep the cat. If he took care of them anyway no way would he leave a defenseless animal out here. Even if he didn't actually trust all that many people. A cat was not a person like those others so those things didn't apply to him. Now if only to get some trust from this cat.[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 310px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: center;]CODED BY ACRYLIK ON BTN![/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 2:03:47 GMT -5 »

Boris seemed to audibly gasp and his bright yellow eyes opened at the smell of food, but the clouded over eye never seemed to move, and a visible scratch on the ball could be seen. It watered constantly, but the little cat seemed to ignore his pain as he gingerly took the food. He purred contently as he ate and swished his tail. He looked up at Shinya and mewed, looking for more. He curled his tail politely about his paws and purred even louder, trying to entice more food from him. He winced and shut his eyes again as the left one hurt more and more the less distractions he had from it.

Boris moaned, it hurt so bad he couldn't change forms, he just hoped this human would know he was hurting. He put a little paw on Shinya's hand and mewed a bit more pitifully than he had intended. It was almost as if he were asking for help. In reality he was begging for it.

Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 2:24:42 GMT -5 »

[atrb=width,455,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, padding: 10px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/Hlcpz.png);][STYLE=float: left; border: 4px solid #dfdfdf; width: 100px; height: 100px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px;]

LYRICS: GHOST OF ME, DAUGHTRY[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px;letter-spacing: 2.5px;]DON'T LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER, 'CAUSE[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 300px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px;]THAT'S JUST THE GHOST OF ME YOU'RE SEEING[/style]
[STYLE=padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 5px; font-size: 20px; font-family: times new roman; text-transform: uppercase; color: #333333; background-color: #dfdfdf; letter-spacing: 8px;]
IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]He looked at the eye then to the poor cat. How someone could just leave some sort of animal out here all alone. None of it made sense...Shinya could only hope the cat didn't scratch him. Or someone else didn't come along trying to fight him. Shinya did not handle people very well...so someone fighting the male would not be a good idea. At least the cat could eat...but that didn't mean he should be left out here. Not with an injury like that. 'Why do I always...forget it.' Shinya didn't even finish that thought only petting the cat again. The cat purred and he only sighed a bit focusing on what he had to do.

"Alright Kitty I don't have much food with me. Just don't scratch me." He picked the cat up holding them carefully, even to him it still felt weird. Being so nice to someone or in this case a little cat. Animals were still something or someone important in one form or another. "shh we'll get you taken care of." His voice was quiet and he barely spoke...that sentence had been the end of his talking for awhile. Just as he walked knowing exactly where he would go.

Somewhere to get the cat's eye taken care of then he could go back to his room with them. Unless the cat wanted to risk injuring itself more and actually fighting him. Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to do that of course. "Be good and we will get you more food." He held onto the cat gently as they walked towards the school. Thinking that maybe he should get something for the cat...whatever might end up helping him. He paused holding the cat still only moving towards a door of someone he knew.

"I need something for this cat. Do not ask." No words were shared between the two as the Vet tried to look at his eye. Only slipping Shinya something to feed the cat without the animal noticing hopefully. Now he would begin to walk back towards his home. Hoping this would work to make the cat feel better....till he could make time to get it really looked at.

Glancing down at the cat he could only question who left them out there.[/style]
[STYLE=float:right; background-color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; width: 310px; ; letter-spacing: 2.5px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: center;]CODED BY ACRYLIK ON BTN![/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 2:31:37 GMT -5 »

Boris was light, and bony, the cat squirmed a little until held properly in which case he didn't care where he was being taken, he hid his face in Shinya's shoulder and purred loudly. His ears fell back against his head, his little body shook and he started to pant. It hurts it hurts it hurts! He whimpered to himself and little claws clung to Shinya's shirt. He listened to him talk as they walked, his voice was soft and to Boris it seemed warm.

When they reached the vet, Boris gasped and tried to cling to Shinya, claws digging into his shirt before he was pried off and looked at, he let out a warning growl as the Vet looked at his eye then let him go. He looked away, trying to blink the spots from his eye due to the light. He was then promptly picked up again and they were walking. He wiggled a little and made himself comfortable sitting on Shinya's shoulder watching everyone go by them. His tail twitched as he watched, ears flicking at all the sounds before snuggling back into his arms.

" Mew!" he put his head at Shinya's chin and purred as loud as he could .

Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 2:48:42 GMT -5 »

IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]How had this happened? He only wanted to go home then next thing he knew. Well simple Shinya Kogami the cold, distant and slightly harsh teacher was carrying a cat. Getting it taken care of when part of him just thought of going home. He could feel the cat's body shaking...it made sense from the situation he was in. But it didn't mean Shinya wanted to deal with places that held a smell like hospitals did. Biting his lip the other tried to ignore as he waited with them tending to the cat. 'He clawed up my shirt...that scared huh?' Silence seemed to just....hang in the air he had nothing to say now.

Only being able to stand here waiting for them to tell him something. Give him some sort of information on that little pet he suddenly picked up. Not that out of character for Shinya to pick up strays when he had been one. Letting the cat sit on his shoulder he only sighed. At least they were far away from that place...not like a cat would know he didn't like places like that either. Perhaps he would nurse the cat back to health and find it a better home.

One where the animal would truly be taken care of. Shinya...wasn't one to trust or even let anyone near him. The boy wouldn't let animals get way too close to him or get into trouble anyway. "Trying to be cute huh?" It had worked really but he didn't know what to say about that.

Digging in his pocket he pulled out the key to unlock the door to his room. It didn't make sense why he had brought some cat here with him. Only looking at the animal he wondered if they wanted off of his shoulder. Or would he have to put them down?[/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 2:57:49 GMT -5 »

Boris blinked then jumped into the room, off of Shinya's shoulder and began to sniff around. He trotted about, sniffing every piece of furniture and trying to figure out which was the best to use as a scratching post. He pulled at the carpet a minute before running off to explore the bedroom, finding a hiding spot in the corner of the bed, beneath it, but his tail stuck out and swished right and left as he explored. He disappeared beneath the bed for a moment before racing out and jumping atop it.

He rolled around on the large soft thing and seemed so enthralled with everything, dashing from the bedroom back to the living room, he stood in the middle of it and tried to think of what to do now. He twitched the tip of his tail, holding it high in the air. "Mrrrowr?" he trilled and tilted his head, kind of thirsty, but unsure how to tell Shinya that.

Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 15, 2012 11:49:26 GMT -5 »

IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]Shinya sighed walking towards the kitchen as the cat jumped off of his shoulder. Really not a shy cat or maybe they were. Hopefully no one had seen the cat...or him for that matter with it. Only for a moment did he stand there watching he cat explore. Strange colored fur...just made this strange in general. 'Why did this have to happen..? confusing...But whatever as long as it doesn't bug me too much.' The male didn't know what to say but Shinya also stayed with only one other person. Hopefully they wouldn't mind him getting a cat.

Now if they did he would probably find the animal a better home a bit faster. As much as he wanted to keep to himself...well he only wanted to make sure his eye healed. Or was taken care of anyway. Really he could only hope the cat didn't...try to use anything that wasn't his as a scratching post. Or worse his ...supposed roommates leg...that wouldn't end well. Pausing he opened the fridge bringing two bottles of water out of it. True he never really had pets...not that often being the little trouble maker.

Yawning placing the bowl of water on the floor for the cat he only turned to make something to eat. Not knowing what to say really...it wasn't like a cat could talk. Or would talk to him if they even could. "Here Kitty you probably need this..." He could only make something to eat out of what they had...but he didn't understand any of that either. Now to figure out how the person he lived with would react.

This was going to end so well...when he barely talked to that man to know much about him. Observing only got a person so far anyway.[/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 16, 2012 0:44:01 GMT -5 »

Boris sat as he lapped at the water and gulped down his food. He purred loudly to show his appreciation. He licked his chops then stalked over to Shinya again. He watched his new friend and winced at his eye again, closing his eye. He would be okay for a while.

Boris lived with Shinya for a few days, going outside when he had to, he was more like a dog than any cat Shinya would know. The meds helped with his eye, but it slowly seemed to get worse. One day when Shinya came home, he would find someone curled up on the couch, their back to him, and he clasped his hands over his left eye. " It hurts..." he whimpered. " God it hurts..." He had the cat's ears and tail, and didn't seem to notice Shinya just yet.

Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 16, 2012 11:44:07 GMT -5 »

IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]Shinya wasn't one to smile often and even when he did they were a bit...small. But he smiled at the cat just petting them after they were done eating. For now it seemed to be that the cat was getting...along just fine. While for the most part he didn't even know what to say. How could he Shinya Kogami had brought a cat home? One that would probably make things so much harder for him. No that wasn't true. Shinya could only say it was because school had exhausted him. 'I'm so tired...today just I don't even know.' Looking down he noticed the cat was suddenly there.

The eye worried Shinya...a lot more then he would admit. But the older male only set to cleaning up making sure the cat wouldn't make much of a mess. With that he had gone to curl up on his bed leaving the door open for the cat to come in there. Since his roommate slept mostly with the door closed he didn't have to worry about the other going in there.

It had been a few days since he brought that cat here...really he didn't have a name for it. Or had even given it one yet so he was trying to think of it. Not knowing what to say or even do from here. He blinked glancing at the human like form...behind his couch. Okay well that was a little strange he didn't approve. "Who the heck are you? Let me see..." No it wasn't him being nice but they kept saying the eye hurt. So it ...only seemed to be odd that his cat or the cat had an injury there.

This school was weird enough as it was so anything was actually possible. He blinked and only reached down to touch the other...why did he get the feeling today just got strange all over again.[/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 17, 2012 12:07:47 GMT -5 »

His hair was soft, just like the cat's. he purred and his ears went forward a little, "Boris..." He purred, "You didn't give me a name..." He winced again, "S-so I keep my old one...right?" He smiled gently and looked up at him, "I keep switching...I can't just stay a cat right now..." His eyes were yellow and the one glazed over was the same as the cats. He leaned on Shinya then gasped, flattening his ears as he moaned, "It hurts it hurts it hurts...." He clung to Shinya, feeling like he was going to scream.

Boris whimpered, "Help me...and if you don't want me ill leave, but make this pain go away..." He sniffles and buried his face in Shinya's shoulder. He mewed and started to shiver.

Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 17, 2012 14:38:19 GMT -5 »

NOTES: He took him like...back to the vet place or something >.> I don't see his roomie liking blood all over the place xD and removing the eye has been done so it doesn't hurt as much.

IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]Shinya pulled back from the cat ...or person for a moment. The way it felt was still strange. It couldn't be the cat he picked up but Shinya could see the similarities between the two. Not liking that feeling of he didn't know what was going on here...it annoyed Shinya way too much. He would never admit such a thing of course...why would he anyway? Really was this cat asking if they could keep that old name? Of course...he never gave them one not knowing what to name them. It wasn't his place to pick if only the supposed animal before him understood that.

Just the way they seemed to keep on wincing it annoyed him...how could Shinya make it stop? Not like they were anywhere near a vet's office. And running out with a human that had once been a cat well wasn't the smart idea. Not that it would change much in this place not many of the people were actually true humans. "So this has happened before? Well isn't that cute..." Shinya stopped talking focusing on the cat's eye instead. Nothing else was truly important now though he didn't like the feeling of his privacy being disturbed.

Knowing that the pet he picked up wasn't just a pet anymore or maybe had never been. Shinya didn't flinch though part of him wanted to shove the cat away. He did not approve of people getting this close hurt or not. Reaching around to lightly pet the cat he didn't say he didn't know what to do. But the contact it was just way too close for him.

No comfort for him from this situation at all. Picking up the cat he carefully got up to not hurt them more. Where would he go well of course he knew that already. Only whispering words to the cat to calm them down he put his jacket over the small boy. Walking out of his room as if this was completely normal he knew where he would go. The second he had made it to his friend's office he started his work.

Only when the cat would feel no pain did he make quick work of taking out the eye. It didn't make him sick Shinya had seen worse in his cop days. But to think he was basically taking something from someone. "when you wake up again it'll be all better...why am I even doing this." Pulling the bloody gloves off he dropped them down into the trash. Almost thinking of burning them but he didn't.

Now all he could do was wait for the other to wake up since the wound was bandaged and well taken care of.[/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 29, 2012 5:04:10 GMT -5 »

Boris huffed, "Sorry to burst your bubble chief..." He picked up on Shinya's dislike rather quickly, he couldn't help purring when pet though. He had to be at least 20 in appearance. He let Shinya take care of him, picking him up and taking him to his friends again. He growled as he was made to take pain killers and whimpered as his eye was removed. He could feel the loss and the blood and pus running down his face, but somehow he knew, no, he wanted Shinya to take care of him. Now that the pain was gone, he wanted to change back into a cat so badly...Shinya liked him better that way and would keep him if he were a cat more often....right? He sighed, "Heh, am I right to say no one would want me?" He lowered his ears and watched him, making his hair cover the now missing eye.

Shinya Kogami
Professor

Shinya Kogami Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 29, 2012 14:56:42 GMT -5 »

NOTES: um yea here <3

IN YOUR DREAMS
[/style][STYLE=float:right; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/31dY3.png); color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.7; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: -4px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 11px; border-left: 1px dotted #dfdfdf; width:310; opacity: 0.7; text-align: justify;]The male only looked at the boy before him. It had once been a cat right...and yet they were a person now. Explaining it to the person he stayed with might definitely be difficult. A small little cat suddenly turned into a twenty year old looking male. Well this was going to be a major shock...or so it should have been. But Shinya on his own had seen so many weird things. Only a few of them actually managed to make sense. "Just take them. You want it to stop hurting right...?" He could have forcefully drugged the cat boy whatever he should call him.

But Shinya didn't approve of people doing that to him so why would he do it to anyone else. True he could act cold, distant and sometimes antisocial but he knew things others shouldn't know. No one should experience the few things Shinya had in his life. How would the cat function without his eye? While Shinya had hoped it would heal apparently that hadn't happened for unknown reasons.

"Shut up. Think about it...Would someone do those things if they didn't care? Or just wanted to throw you out?" No he wasn't going out of his way to say he cared. But Shinya didn't mind having the cat around. He just had a habit of keeping things to himself, care and emotions were part of that. A rare smile crossed his lips as he glanced at the cat now turned human boy.

He reached over scratching behind the cat's ears again his touch was gentle. Though he wanted to get a look at that eye later on. For now the cat didn't need to be pushed more it seemed.[/style]

boris

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Alley Cat
« Dec 29, 2012 20:20:02 GMT -5 »

He twitched his tail and smiled lightly, purring as he had before and leaning into his hand. He smiled gently, his remaining eye closed and a small sharp tooth sticking out of his mouth as he began to relax again. He yawned and opened the bright yellow eye, "Thanks...I don't know what I'd do if that pain didn't go away." He grinned, "Heheh or a place to stay...should I just call you master like a dog? Or Chief?" He sniggered and brushed over his nose with his hand, curved like a paw. He stretched, his tail stretching behind him. "I'll change again just gimme time. Cheshire cats can only do so much at one time, not to mention the feeling of missing an eye is hard to get used to..." He shivered.

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel