Author Topic: New kid (Open!) (Read 189 times)
Dante Sparda
Professor

[M:0]

Dante Sparda Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 10, 2012 14:07:19 GMT -5 »

Dante sighed lightly as he made his way across the soccer field, he tapped the ball along before flipping it onto his foot then bouncing it on his knee. With a smirk he flipped it over his head, bounced it off his heel then caught it on his shoulder and let it roll off. He continued to play around with it before slamming it into the goal.

Sports was probably the only thing actually keeping him in school, aside from the girls and his music classes, Dante wasn't too interested in how things worked, he just wanted to be a demon hunter and deal with the demons that killed his family. He huffed as he glared at the ball as if it were the cause of all his strife, he picked it up and whistled his way back across the field, again playing with the ball before it got away from him and rolled up next to someone, " Sorry about that."

He smiled lightly, trying not to cause any trouble for once.

zircon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 10, 2012 17:14:42 GMT -5 »

The golden haired female strolled around the academy, hands behind her back as she went. Wearing white, it made her stand out in the sunlight since white was a rather bright color or more pigment. Eventually her small journey took her to the soccer fields and she noticed someone out there. Standing back she watched quietly as they played around with a soccer ball and then they headed back towards her.

" Sorry about that." The blonde heard as a ball rolled over by her feet and she bent down to pick it up, fair hands curling around the spherical object as she smiled. Lifting it up as she stood she looked down at it and then she tossed the ball to him.

"Catch~" She cooed lightly and then she eyed him slightly. Only slightly not too much that she was staring but enough so that he knew she was taking in how he looked.

"So I saw you messing around out there but isn't soccer a game for more than one or are you just getting some practice in before the snow storms hit?" She inquired then she started to walk away, though she stopped after two steps and glanced back at him.

"Maybe instead of saying sorry you can make it up to me by teaching me how to play? Unless of course that's too much hassle in which case I take back the question and you needn't say a word." Grinning as she stood there, she simply waited to see what the male had to say for himself.

Dante Sparda
Professor

Dante Sparda Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 10, 2012 23:54:02 GMT -5 »

He blinked as he caught the ball, " Professor Lotus right?" he rubbed the back of his neck, " You really don't know how to play?" he smirked and shrugged, " Yea I can teach you I guess." he balanced the ball on his toe, " The name of the game is football everywhere but the US." he laughed, " Basically, you can do anything you want to get this ball into that goal, except use your hands." he nodded.

" Most of the time there are anywhere from six to eight people on a team and the center forward is the one who makes most of the moves." he smirked, " Not gonna brag or anything, but that's what I play..." he bounced the ball to his head and balanced it again, " So like I said, pretty self explanatory, you get the ball from the center of the field to the goal on the opposite end, without using your hands." Dante shrugged, " If you really want to play we can, but I think it might be unfair." he laughed lightly, catching the ball again.

zircon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 11, 2012 14:04:39 GMT -5 »

" Professor Lotus right?" She smiled and nodded.

"Quite right you are~ I'm teaching one of the red zone training classes. Hope the kids can keep up." She laughed slightly as she commented.

" You really don't know how to play? Yea I can teach you I guess." She simply kept her smile on her face as she watched and listened to him. It was only good manners even if it was simply something to start a conversation.

" The name of the game is football everywhere but the US. Basically, you can do anything you want to get this ball into that goal, except use your hands." Now she folded her arms, as she listened to him start to explain. He'd probably be a good candidate for the soccer team if he wasn't already signed up for it.

" Most of the time there are anywhere from six to eight people on a team and the center forward is the one who makes most of the moves. Not gonna brag or anything, but that's what I play... So like I said, pretty self explanatory, you get the ball from the center of the field to the goal on the opposite end, without using your hands. If you really want to play we can, but I think it might be unfair." That caused her to quirk a brow.

"Is that so? I do hope you're on the soccer team then, if you're truly that good. I think I might come and watch in that case simply to see how well you perform under pressure." She laughed and now one of her hands rested on her hip.

"Though I have to say I prefer Marksmanship and Fencing over football, football seems like a sissies game to me." A light giggle as she shifted her weight slightly pushing a few strands of blonde hair behind one of her ears.

"So, not going to introduce yourself to me considering you know whom I am and yet I do not know your name yet? Or will I learn that in time?"

Dante Sparda
Professor

Dante Sparda Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 11, 2012 14:32:13 GMT -5 »

"I'm on the team, just got to wait for the season to start back up...Huh?" Dante blinked then gasped, " Sorry, I'm T-....Dante...Dante Redgrave." He smirked, holding out his hand, " Sorry about that I guess I got used to everyone knowing my name at the other school." he shrugged, " Marksmanship?" His eyes lit up, " I'm in that class...I got the highest grade in it back home. Decided I wanted to take it again." he shrugged and put his hands back in his pockets. " Heheh, it's all pretty natural to me."

" Red zone? What's that?" his turn to raise an eyebrow, " Sounds like a class I might like." he grinned.

zircon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 13, 2012 15:57:19 GMT -5 »

"I'm on the team, just got to wait for the season to start back up...Huh?" She smiled, so he was on the team, maybe she would go to a match to see how well he actually played.

" Sorry, I'm T-....Dante...Dante Redgrave." He held out a hand and she shook it rather firmly mind you, a strong hand shake for a fragile looking yet strong woman. How looks could be deceiving.

" Sorry about that I guess I got used to everyone knowing my name at the other school. Marksmanship?"

"Oh it's fine, and yes marksmanship."

"I'm in that class...I got the highest grade in it back home. Decided I wanted to take it again. Heheh, it's all pretty natural to me."

"Well I teach class two and last time I checked your name isn't on my roster the only student on my roster is Rune Ravencroft, so you're probably in class one. Shame~ " She smiled as she spoke, a small smirk crossing her features. Well she wouldn't have a gun nut in her class at least, or so she hoped. Unless of course he was going to switch to class two which was doubtful.

" Red zone? What's that? Sounds like a class I might like." She grinned now was her chance to act like the teacher she was.

"Red Zone Training isn't for the faint of heart I'll tell you that much. We go in to the red zone where they keep the monsters, which WILL attack us and I teach the students how to work as a team and deal with monsters in the Red Zone in the most effective way possible. Obviously I'm going to have to work with the team given but if I'm stuck with a bunch of support students? Well that'll mean I have a challenge on my hands. I teach team two." She put her hands behind her back as she started to walk.

"Hungry~? I'm going to go and grab something to eat. I know it isn't customary for teachers to eat with students but I'm not all that much older than the sixth years so who gives a damn about who I eat with. So. Want to come along? I'll pay pizza sound good?"

Dante Sparda
Professor

Dante Sparda Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 13, 2012 16:04:35 GMT -5 »

Dante listened to her intently and smirked, " Well...I'm definitely not a support 'character'." he put up quote fingers. " Heheh, I'm fairly offensive." He put his arms behind his head and shrugged, " I am actually..." He blinked, " No anchovies, no olives, and I'm in." he smirked and trotted after her.

" So this Red Zone thing is a team building excersize." he grinned, " Heheh, sounds fun, I wouldn't mind joining. Do you face off against the other teams as well?" He put his hands back in his pockets, kicking the ball along and listening to her answers. He smiled and closed his eyes lightly, "I think I'll join." he nodded, " It sounds awesome."

zircon

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

New kid (Open!)
« Dec 13, 2012 16:21:50 GMT -5 »

" Well...I'm definitely not a support 'character'. Heheh, I'm fairly offensive." Well that would be useful if he joined her class, but if she had a bunch of offensive people that might be even harder than with a bunch of support class people. Oh the rock and a hard place.

" I am actually... No anchovies, no olives, and I'm in."

"Simple enough~ I'm pretty sure people can deal with that and if they don't well they're not getting paid and we get free pizza." She smiled. Oh the wonders of being a stubborn bitch at times.

" So this Red Zone thing is a team building exercise. Heheh, sounds fun, I wouldn't mind joining. Do you face off against the other teams as well?" Listening to the foot steps, his voice and the sound of that ball rolling along as he kicked it she began to answer his question.

"If the team thinks they're up to it then yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to go up against Arran's team if he takes one. He hasn't signed up yet but he's.... Well... You'll see, you wouldn't think for an old man he could fight like he does... And his teams are taught to fight like he does if they're an offensive type.... Which means they kick ass, but I have enough faith in my abilities to be on par with him if not better. I might actually fight Arran one on one just to see how well I fare." Was she mad? Insane? Possibly. Though she had confidence and that was exactly what was needed in such an occasion.

"I think I'll join. It sounds awesome."

"Oh good then I'll at least have one fighter on my team~ That's always good to know~" She laughed as she lead the way stopping only when they reached the Italian restaurant that was on campus. Heading to the counter she leaned forwards and then she looked at the menu.

"Hmmm.... I can't choose.... Bah I'll have a twelve inch with everything but olives, anchovies and sweetcorn. Oh and a large garlic bread, two cans of soda... Actually no scrap the soda and make the whole order a take out, I have much better things to drink at my dorm room" She ordered and then she climbed up on the counter sitting there contently one leg crossed over the other.

"Your turn to order~ Oh by the way..." She glanced at the person taking the order. "If you don't get it right? You're doing it all again and we're refusing to pay for the first order.... So make sure you get it right the first time okay?"

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel