Author Topic: Having computer troubles (Read 377 times)
ren

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Having computer troubles
« Dec 30, 2012 23:36:53 GMT -5 »

Hey there. So i've been having some computer related troubles lately. Causing it to be really damn slow and overall, just a piece of junk. Unfortunately, i've also been having internet related troubles, Meaning I may only be able to get on for X amount of time a day for the next week or so. So until then, my in progress sheets:

Ludger Will Kresnik
Yu Narukami
Kirito Kazuya

Will be on hold. Sorry about this. I know Cookie was really anxious for Ludger to get finished. Anyway, this is my note. So if I disappear for days at a time, its because my computer is being retarded. I may be getting a new one soon.

COOKIE
Staff

[M:-1025]

COOKIE Avatar

[send pm]

Having computer troubles
« Dec 31, 2012 2:28:43 GMT -5 »

I hope your computer gets sorted or you get your new one soon but in all honesty?

I figured you wouldn't finish those sheets anyways.

You have a nasty habit of doing that.

So I went ahead and paired Laura off with someone else because, well, I figured you were gonna do the usual of start the sheet and never finish it. Sorry dude.

But uh....

Hope your computer issues are sorted soon. ^^;;

Dude. Yasuo is boss. He's winning and he doesn't even REMEMBER doing it. You can't top that.
- Sereniis
[/size]
Reiko Miko
Civilian

[M:0]

Reiko Miko Avatar

[send pm]

Having computer troubles
« Dec 31, 2012 2:40:44 GMT -5 »

Yeah, I know how the computer issues go. I had to get a brand new one cause my old one died. But hopefully you get all of that stuff sorted out and it's nothing too bad. I just lucked out that mine died around Christmas so I was able to get another one as quick as I did.

ren

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Having computer troubles
« Jan 9, 2013 19:30:29 GMT -5 »

Heyo. Most of the issues with my laptop have been fixed. Sadly, I didn't get that new computer I wanted. I should be fully back in about a week due to being swamped with exams at the moment. For the moment though, Its good enough that I can stay online without it cutting out on me.

COOKIE
Staff

[M:-1025]

COOKIE Avatar

[send pm]

Having computer troubles
« Jan 16, 2013 14:44:43 GMT -5 »

Well that's good. ^^

Dude. Yasuo is boss. He's winning and he doesn't even REMEMBER doing it. You can't top that.
- Sereniis
[/size]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel