Author Topic: Self control help (charrie request) (Read 230 times)
Misao Aomori
Sixth Year

[M:0]

Misao Aomori Avatar

[send pm]

Self control help (charrie request)
« Jan 10, 2013 23:34:33 GMT -5 »

Okay, well,this is a fairly simple request and relatively open ended. Basically Like Misao shes a cat girl, also like her got the somewhat more feral genetics which like Misao is unusually strong and well, used to be real bad around that time. And here's where I say used, unlike misao in both categories, shes had help and has learned to control both her urges and her strength, unlike Misao who just lets loose and can't control it.

So, figuring they met a couple years back, and seeing potential tries to help her along in gaining at least a little control. Also probably taking a liking to her. Getting a little into personality, she kind of enjoys the fact that despite all her strength, not knowing how to use it she can pin and restrain misao easily, and has no qualms teasing her in anyway. She's fairly calm and patient, but at the same time accepts the fact she is a somewhat feral and predatory animal, which she says is part of why she can control it. Shes more a dominant type, but by the same token would want to see Misao more the same as well since the potential is there, but misao acts more submissive. Part of why she occasionally antagonizes her, draw out her more aggressive side.

Short of Haineko and some pics of kanako sumiyoshi, I don't know many other charries that are cat girls and look like they could be her age or older. History, likes, name, fc, all that good stuff is really up to you. She also for the most part probablly uses normal weapons, since she has the control to swing and not snap it in half on impact like misao >>

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2013 23:35:28 GMT -5 by Misao Aomori » Back to Top  

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel