Author Topic: Overwhelmed (Read 259 times)
Danielle Serrano
First Year

[M:0]

Danielle Serrano Avatar

[send pm]

Overwhelmed
« Jan 10, 2013 8:37:51 GMT -5 »

Honestly, this is probably the second to last thing I want to be saying right now.

I've been asked by a lot of people in the past few months to help on stories and the like, such as building plots, developing characters, giving feedback, opinion, etc. On top of that, I've been trying to do my own sort of things such as writing and bios for several different places. However, it just hit me last night how much I was taking on, and I realized that I was pushing it to the point where I'm now forcing myself to do things now.

So, in order to pull myself back and refocus, I'm taking a leave from... well, pretty much everything writing related. The last thing I want to be doing is forcing myself to do something I enjoy and only doing it half-assed. (Although honestly I hate using language like that, it's a good fit.) But don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving the site. That would be the last thing I'd want to say. I just need to take at least a week to get my head straight and double check my limits... although it's possible I may need longer than that.

I'm sorry for any promises I made regarding RP here, but I'd rather you have someone to RP with who always gives it his all and doesn't give you some half-assed post with little to no real effort put in. You deserve better than that. I may make a bio here and there since I really do need to do that, but most likely not beyond that for some time. Also, I'll still pop in to the cbox from time to time, but just don't expect me to start saying anything about threads or even IC. I'm being 120% serious about everything I said above.

~Harmonix

COOKIE
Staff

[M:-1025]

COOKIE Avatar

[send pm]

Overwhelmed
« Jan 10, 2013 9:05:01 GMT -5 »

Well. If it's that serious just drop KHA. I don't mind or anything, but if it really is that serious? Then either tell the people to lay off you or pick and choose where you want to be, and keep your top three favorite sites. It'll be easier to manage that's for sure.

Dude. Yasuo is boss. He's winning and he doesn't even REMEMBER doing it. You can't top that.
- Sereniis
[/size]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel