Author Topic: Eshe's mom Jenevive Request (Read 229 times)
Eshe Mathews
Second Year

Eshe Mathews Avatar

[send pm]

Eshe's mom Jenevive Request
« Jan 9, 2013 13:50:38 GMT -5 »

So Jenevive is Eshe's mom.
Personality wise? She's pretty chilled but she CAN and WILL be a bit of a cougar if a younger man or woman catches her eye. When faced with new mechanics and schematics she enters a state of mind that has come to be known as simply 'Mechanic Fanatic' mode. She will get excited. EXTREMELY excited. She's also very protective and worries about her daughter a lot so she's likely to text Eshe a lot just to keep up to date. Her original plan was to give Eshe her own workshop when Eshe came home, she's also constantly pushing Eshe to actually find a boyfriend. To the point where if Eshe brings any male around her age back with her? She showcases her daughter and badgers her daughter and the young man to make a go of it together. However she WILL stop if it's quite obvious that the two have no real interest in each other.

She has lied to Eshe though. Eshe isn't entirely human but the girl doesn't know it. She doesn't need to know because it's only a quarter of something else anyway. Jenevive knows that Eshe is really three parts human and one part Reaper, which means, Eshe will reach an age just like Jenevive has, and then will no longer grow any older usually about eighteen.

However even as a half breed reaper Jenevive has the ability to make a 'pact' with a fully human person, and with the pact nothing much about the human changes apart from the fact that they too will reach a certain age, the same as her daughter in fact and not age past that. She plans on using this pact on whomever Eshe eventually marries as a wedding gift to her daughter to keep her happy... Forever.

The rest is up to you.

As for history just check out Eshe's history Click meeeeee

I have a few ideas on fcs.
Mireille Bouquet
Millia Maxwell
Integra Hellsing
Ooooor any female that doesn't look like they're younger than Eshe. A.K.A jailbait. Must look 18-ish or older.

Caroline "Angel" Æther
Sixth Year

[M:0]

Caroline "Angel" Æther  Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 9, 2013 13:54:20 GMT -5 »

Well my dear! IMMA DO IT! 8D I'll probably use Milla cause well, you know I've used her before. And I'm guessing she'd be a civvie so I'll need to wait for the ban to be lifted, yus? Either way I could do this rather well, that I could Miss Cookie. >3

Eshe Mathews
Second Year

Eshe Mathews Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 9, 2013 15:02:53 GMT -5 »

.... Damnnit Kenshin. xD

Anyways thanks for taking it up Sere! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel