Author Topic: Morning Coffee (Caroline) (Read 347 times)
Eshe Mathews
Second Year

Eshe Mathews Avatar

[send pm]

Morning Coffee (Caroline)
« Jan 9, 2013 10:05:45 GMT -5 »

[atrb=cellSpacing,20,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, margin-top:100px; padding-top:30px; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border: 7px solid #ffffff; width: 440px; background: url(http://4iphonewallpapers.com/iphone-4-wallpapers/main/2011_03/mechanical-abstract.jpg); bTable][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=cellPadding,0,true]

[STYLE=float:center; height: auto; margin-top: 50px; background:#ffffff; padding:11px; margin-top:-50px; margin-left: -1px; opacity: 0.9;]
[/style]

[STYLE=float:center; margin-left: 13px; margin-bottom:10px; margin-top: 10px; color:#444444; background:#ffffff; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; padding:10px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:6px; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; opacity: 0.9;]The sun split through the curtains on her bedroom window, slowly she woke but it was from the warmth on her face rather than anything else and she slowly lifted heavy eyelids as she sat upright. Lifting her hand and rubbing at her eyes she stared at the window, then she flung her legs out of bed and slowly, lurched out of bed. Standing upright in naught but a very large shirt, headphones nowhere in sight, part of the shirt unbuttoned to give her chest some room and the white flannel shirt itself fell to the back of her knees.

Heading to the window slowly and stiffly she pulled the curtains open and peered outside. Still as cold looking as ever out there. Foggy. A bit dreary but overall not too unpleasant. What day was it? Saturday. No school work, but... She still had to go to the workshop today. She wanted to drag Jim along as well but... Would he even want to go?

She'd see about that later. Right now however she needed to find out what time it was. Glancing at the old alarm clock that looked like it'd been through the wars thanks to her punching it a few times with her mechanical arm she noticed the time. Eight twenty-two. It was a normal time really and she headed out of the bedroom, apparently her room mate Caroline wasn't awake yet so Eshe headed for the kitchen, starting to cook some breakfast for herself and her room mate.

Setting the table she made sure to stick out some fresh orange, glasses, coffee cups, cereal, milk, bowls, spoons. Then a place for a plate and the knives and forks. She was making a nice big breakfast since it was the weekend. As she put the food on and the coffee she went to check her phone.

Two messages.

Both from her mother.

She'd read those later. However she tossed the phone on the bed and pulled her hair back in to a very messy ponytail and then she headed back in to the kitchen. Mixing the ingredients for a vanilla sponge cake. Simplistic. Though it was odd, she had asked him what his favorite cake was and he said just plain vanilla, easy to make. Seems like he was easy to please really. Save for her rushing ahead of herself and tripping up, worrying about every little thing. Today. She was going to try not to worry. Try to relax, just calm down a little bit and take things one step at a time instead of getting so excited about things and try to please everyone around her to keep them smiling. Wait a second...

She was making breakfast for her room mate. Well. So much for trying to not work so hard to please everyone. She liked seeing smiles on everyones faces though so she didn't see the big deal.

Putting the finished mix on the side she set out a few flavorings for the coffee. Vanilla, cinnamon, toffee, syrup, hazelnut, chocolate and even gingerbread flavoring. Smiling she then went and got a mixture of tea flavorings as well setting them out. Then came the post of coffee and the two rather full plates of food. Bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms, everything for a good full breakfast.

"Caroline! Get up! Breakfast is ready!" She called as she put out a plate piled with freshly buttered toast so that the other female could help herself then she added the finishing touch. A glass, with a single purple flower as she took a seat on the opposite side to where Caroline was to sit. Beaming contently she wouldn't eat till the other woman was seated and eating.
[/style]
[STYLE=float:center; width:410px; height:20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; background:#ffffff; margin-bottom: 20px; font-size:9px; text-align:center; color:#444444; margin-left: 13px;margin-top: -26px; padding:3px; padding-bottom:0px; opacity: 0.9;]tags:
[/i] Caroline || words: N/A || notes:[/b] ... Enjoy~[/style]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[atrb=cellSpacing,20,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, border: 7px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; text-align:center; border-top:0px; width:346px; background:#ffffff; color:#444444; padding-bottom:0px; bTable][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=cellPadding,0,true][STYLE=font-size:8px;]made by Yori of BTN and KHA
[/center][/style][/td][/tr][/table]

« Last Edit: Jan 9, 2013 12:36:38 GMT -5 by COOKIE » Back to Top  

Caroline "Angel" Æther
Sixth Year

[M:0]

Caroline "Angel" Æther  Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 9, 2013 13:56:52 GMT -5 »

Was it really morning already? It felt like sleep had only just took her a few moments ago. Then again it was her own fault. Staying up late again making sure everything was properly finished and ready for her student teaching when she needed it. Making sure that she had everything that she would need. Though for a couple of the classes it was a little odd. Posing nude in front of people...Well so long as it was for the good of their studies and helped them get a job, or further their skills, it would be okay. Even if she thought she wasn't the best person to look at for such a thing.

And even though it was the weekend, even though there was no reason to have been working so hard on all of that stuff, that's just how she was. It was something that would never change, she just liked making sure to be prepared for anything. And on top of the student teacher stuff she had been reviewing all of the information about the student council. She had applied for it yet again. Something that she had done almost every year that she had been here. Perhaps she was just fully devoted to the school and helping those in it...

Though the dorm mate that she had ended up with was a rather nice young woman. A second year and they were going through the same thing she was. The whole...Breasts bigger than most people's heads. While they were a second year and couldn't go to the mixed dorms, she had chosen, yet again, to live in the female dorms as she didn't want to deal with a male dorm mate. That would be hellish and she knew it. But something was pulling her out of sleep. She could smell things being cooked.

But above all else, that magical scent, that wonderful glorious thing that would always get her attention was in the air. Yes, her liquid gold, her fuel, her sex in caffeine form! COFFEE! Slowly she sat up on the bed, her nightgown slipping down her shoulders a bit as she rubbed at her eyes and heard Ehse calling for her to wake up for breakfast. It was still a bit too early to be up after having been up so late working on things, but it was nice to hear that there was something there to have already. Ehse really was a kind young woman, she was happy to be rooming with the woman to be honest.

Slowly crawling out of bed, going over to the window to open the curtains to see the fog and everything, a bit of a half smile crept on her face, glad that she could actually stay in if she wanted to today. Though she'd normally stay in regardless, but at least now she could stay in her own room and not have to worry about going to any of the classes or into the main of the Academy. Weekends, even for her, were very nice as it allowed her to relax. And everyone could use the time to relax when it was given to them. But right now, the smell of the food and the coffee was too much.

Slipping out of the nightgown and setting it aside neatly, the woman went over to the little closet in the room and pulled out her normal outfit, which was the black robe like thing, first she placed on the pants and then tied the white belt around the waist to keep the pants in place, and then she placed on a white undershirt and then the black coat like top, having the belt to keep it in place as well, and last but not least that pink scarf like thing that she would always have with her. Regardless of the weather, she would always have it on. Draping it over her shoulders, she brushed her hair and then slowly went out.

"Good morning, Ehse. Everything smells quite good, and I see that you have all the flavorings for the coffee out and ready to go. I was...up last night doing things for my student teaching classes to make sure things were ready. Better safe than sorry, hmm? Now then. Shall we sit and have a nice breakfast?" As she said that she went over to her spot, slowly looking at the flavors for the coffee and slowly pulled the hazelnut and the chocolate over and mixed them together in the coffee and took a drink, oh yes, how she loved her coffee!

After her coffee she started to eat as she then looked at Ehse for a moment. "So do you have any plans for the day, Ehse? If you need it i could help you with anything you might need done. Though I might not have the cybernetics for the extra power boost, I can still be some what useful should you need me. Though if you plan on going out do be careful. Fog can be dangerous." Smiling a bit she continued on with her meal and spending time with the young woman. After all they would be getting to know each other more and more over the coming year, and that was something that she was happy about. Perhaps they could become great friends.

Eshe Mathews
Second Year

Eshe Mathews Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 10, 2013 17:46:02 GMT -5 »

[atrb=cellSpacing,20,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, margin-top:100px; padding-top:30px; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border: 7px solid #ffffff; width: 440px; background: url(http://4iphonewallpapers.com/iphone-4-wallpapers/main/2011_03/mechanical-abstract.jpg); bTable][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=cellPadding,0,true]

[STYLE=float:center; height: auto; margin-top: 50px; background:#ffffff; padding:11px; margin-top:-50px; margin-left: -1px; opacity: 0.9;]
[/style]

[STYLE=float:center; margin-left: 13px; margin-bottom:10px; margin-top: 10px; color:#444444; background:#ffffff; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; padding:10px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:6px; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; opacity: 0.9;]"Good morning, Eshe. Everything smells quite good, and I see that you have all the flavorings for the coffee out and ready to go." At that E nodded and she beamed a little really. Being complimented on her competence was something she liked.

"I was...up last night doing things for my student teaching classes to make sure things were ready. Better safe than sorry, hmm? Now then. Shall we sit and have a nice breakfast?" With that E's smile softened a little.

"Well Caroline, it might be better to be safe rather than sorry but there's only so much a person can do. Don't stress yourself out too much okay? It's a killer and it can really ruin your skin and give you spots if you stress out too much." She commented, where had she heard that before? She wasn't sure but she used it now.

After Caroline started mixing things in to her coffee E poured herself some orange juice and then she started to eat. Well. She would have done but Caroline asked her something.

"So do you have any plans for the day, Eshe? If you need it i could help you with anything you might need done. Though I might not have the cybernetics for the extra power boost, I can still be some what useful should you need me. Though if you plan on going out do be careful. Fog can be dangerous." E now ate some of the food that was on her plate. Looking up after she'd eaten something E smiled.

"Well today I've got work. My workshop isn't gonna run itself after all. Though before that I have a cake to bake for Jim. Then I'll grab my overalls and get my backside to work for a bit. Probably do some boarding afterwards and come back home to rest. Though when I get paid? I plan on buying a house or something so I might be moving out sooner rather than later." She commented with a grin then she crossed one leg over the other. Eating a little more food before she took a swig of the orange juice and spoke more.

"I'll try and get a mansion! Then you and Jim can move in with me! Maybe Kou and his little sister too!" She grinned as she ate. Still as generous as ever even though she'd just woken up.
[/style]
[STYLE=float:center; width:410px; height:20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; background:#ffffff; margin-bottom: 20px; font-size:9px; text-align:center; color:#444444; margin-left: 13px;margin-top: -26px; padding:3px; padding-bottom:0px; opacity: 0.9;]tags:
[/i] Caroline || words: N/A || notes:[/b] ... Enjoy~[/style]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[atrb=cellSpacing,20,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=style, border: 7px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; text-align:center; border-top:0px; width:346px; background:#ffffff; color:#444444; padding-bottom:0px; bTable][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=cellPadding,0,true][STYLE=font-size:8px;]made by Yori of BTN and KHA
[/center][/style][/td][/tr][/table]

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel