Author Topic: SAY MY NAME- REOPENING! (Read 113 times)
TALLY

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

SAY MY NAME- REOPENING!
« Dec 28, 2012 22:44:04 GMT -5 »

EVERYBODY HAS THEIR SECRETS.
In a small town like Cedar Creek, how long will you be able to keep yours?

Settled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Tennessee, Cedar Creek is-at first glance- your average, sleepy southern town. However, if you stick around for a while, you'll come to realize that things aren't always as they seem.

This small town makes up for it's size with it's citizens, surrounded by drama, lies, and huge competition. The people of Cedar Creek are willing to do anything to get what they want- whether it involves lying, cheating, and stealing or not. Things have recently intensified in town with the feuding Kingston and Montgomery families when one of the Kingston's stable hands ends up murdered. And guess who's being blamed? That's right, the head of the Montgomery family. Everyone is up in arms and picking sides, destroying relationships in the process. There are no rules here- you make your own. And that's what you'll have to do, in order to survive the cut-throat competition and drama of Cedar Creek, Tennessee.

THE BASICS

--We have JUST reopened and would love to have you help us out and get back in the swing of things!
-Easy app!
-Intended for semi-advanced/advanced roleplayers with a small word count for each post.
-Friendly and helpful staff
-Seeking new, active members to be a part of our community!

CLICK THE BANNER TO ENTER!

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel