Author Topic: Gym (Group 1 Students) (Read 451 times)
Professor Youou Kurogane
Professor

[M:0]

Professor Youou Kurogane Avatar

[send pm]

Gym (Group 1 Students)
« Dec 27, 2012 7:10:00 GMT -5 »

Kurogane unlocked the doors to the indoor gym. It was almost time to teach whatever students he gets. And usually he gets an odd bunch, so he wouldn't be surprised if this group would be the same. Actually if he got a normal group he would be surprised, that would actually creep him out.

He looked at his clipboard where his list of students were and anything that he needed to know, nothing too detail just a few notes he made himself. He usually waited until class started and began to train them that he would shape the rest of his class accordingly. That was how he figure he would keep things new and fresh, and hopefully they would get something out of this class.

Kurogane pulled out a chalkboard on wheels and started to write his notes for his students to see. Since this is a hands on approach he uses the chalkboard for notes and and the future assessment that he will do at the end of the course.

Professor Youou Kurogane
Gym 1
Welcome to Class

Kurogane then went to the equipment area and took out several cones and placed each one in the middle of the Gym, each apart from each other. He figured they would do some exercise, regardless if they brought gym clothes. Now that he had the basic set up he went and leaned against one of the doors, waiting for other students to arrive.

Current students are as follows:
Vanitas
Luna Rutherford
Ventus Koyama
Dante
Riku

*Note: They do not need to be in this order so post away.

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

Gym (Group 1 Students)
« Jan 6, 2013 16:09:39 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/rt10te.jpg), border: 30px 0px 30px 0px;, -moz-border-radius: 30px;, bTable][style=float: left; border: 5px solid #FFFEE8;]
[/style]
[style=font: 13px mistral; color: #FFFEE8; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 3px;]Despite the lies that you're making,
Your love is mine for the taking,
My love is,
Just waiting,
[/style][style=padding: 10px, 3px, 10px, 10px; spacing: 5px; font: 18px bradley hand itc tt; color: #1c191a; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); text-transform: uppercase; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 20px;]To turn your tears to roses[/style]

[style=float: right; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 370px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #5C5C5C; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 35px; margin-top: -10px;]
Riku let out a slight yawn before he laced up his sneakers and grabbed his hoodie to head out to class. He was about to have gym and a nice work out would be good for him. It would help him to get his mind off other things that had been getting to him as of late. It wasn't like they were bad thoughts but they were distracting that was for sure. He found his hand reaching up and brushing over his neck, yes these were distracting thoughts,

He pulled his hoodie closed and headed out of his dorm. He would jog to the gym that should help at least some. As soon as he stepped out the cold hit him and he took a moment to just breath it all in and look around. Once he was ready he started out running slow at first just to get a good warm up and the cold air felt good right now. It didn't take to long though before he was finally at the gym and headed inside.

He pulled his hood from over his head and looked around. It seemed that he was the first to arrive. He didn't think that he would be but he wasn't about to complain it meant that he had a bit of time to himself before things got started. HE walked into the gym and turned to the professor. He nodded slightly and then said "Hey, I'm Riku Sinclair and I'm ready for class."[/style]
[style=color: #FFFEE8; width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -40px; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS:- number TAGS:- Gym Class[/style]
[style=background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #1c191a; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -20px;]MADE BY GHOST FROM TWP
[/style]

luna

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Gym (Group 1 Students)
« Jan 7, 2013 12:41:52 GMT -5 »

Luna wondered again: Why had she taken this class again? She sighed and if she would have her wings out, they would have been on the floor from depression. But since she did not really want anyone to find out that she had a little monster blood inside of herself, she kept them inside of her and instead slowly made her way to the gym. Floating all the way, but instead of her usual energy filled floating, now she looked like a ghost or something like that. As soon as she saw the gym, she got on her feet. An unusual feeling to say the least...

Not really pleasant as well. Sure, she trained her legs every night with several exercises and due to her monster blood, her body was in a good shape anyway, but still. This feeling of using her legs to walk was different. She stepped in front of her, testing it out, feeling a bit wobbly now. Seems like it worked, shrugging, Luna walked slowly toward the changing room, changing quickly while trying to find some balance and to not start floating after all. It was hard keeping glued to the ground and once again she cursed gravity. But since gravity had no avatar to speak to or being in a form to kill it, she would have to live it while in class at least.

Grumbling she finished changing and walked into the in-door gym. Reading through what was on the chalkboard on wheels, she turned to the teacher and said: "Hello, Luna Rutherford, ready for some running and such... I know the answer, but I have to ask, may I fly in class?" Luna´s smile had grown shaky in that last bit and she knew the outcome anyway, so she just made her way over to the familiar looking person who was there as well, waving shortly and without any energy.

Ventus
Fourth Year

[M:0]

Ventus Avatar

[send pm]

Gym (Group 1 Students)
« Jan 22, 2013 18:46:37 GMT -5 »

Really he felt relaxed now, better then before at least hopefully he wouldn't be late. No one seemed to be around yet once he started walking closer. So at least that was a some what good sign. Unless they were already inside the classroom though he hadn't heard any bells. Ventus moved his bag over his shoulder again walking slowly this time. He didn't need to bring attention to himself. Just get to the classroom, walk into the gym which basically was the classroom.

Then go from there and see where it got him. Really that couldn't be all that bad. Or so he believed but he also felt a bit unsure about that sort of thing. If it went really bad he might get into trouble which wasn't needed. To be completely honest half the time he wanted to keep to himself. Well okay not really. Ventus did enjoy talking to people. What annoyed him was when they tried to think he was completely like Van or the other way around.

Where Van was completely like him. His gym clothes suited him just fine after he decided to put them on earlier. And it wasn't like his normal clothes would cause much of a problem. In the end it all seemed to be fine. But Perhaps he was getting in over his head once again. "Hello Professor." He spoke as he moved his bag again. Not about to let it out of his sight. All he saw so far was Riku.

Really another class with him.

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel