Author Topic: Waiting game (Lucian? the cellmate) (Read 315 times)
Verdandi
Fifth Year

[M:0]

Verdandi Avatar

[send pm]

Waiting game (Lucian? the cellmate)
« Dec 25, 2012 15:10:22 GMT -5 »

Verdandi started to stir after well.. she had no idea how long it had been. Her head still felt a little light and had a bit of a headache as she sat up and looked around. She was still in all her clothing, so she guessed either that last second spell worked or they hadn't tried anything with her while she was unconscious. Maybe her sister just exaggerated because of too many movies? Though, this wasn't her home she had obviously been taken somewhere. Though, it was rather comfortable seeming, not like some dungeon or something.

Though, the first thing she did was take her jacket off, seeing as it was rather warm in the room. She decided to look in the drawers and see if there was anything she could just put on till the side effects of whatever that was wore off. Didn't trust herself with magic when she wasn't all there. As she looked through though she noticed not only was most of it her general style, but was either store bought or custom made with an open space in the back where her wings would be. Not just a couple things but all of them. This didn't seem like it was some mere coincidence, so she went to the door and started tapping on it. It was metal.. and it sounded like it was pretty thick metal at that, and no keyhole either.

"You won't be able to move that door or make it unlock miss."
a voice said from an intercom she couldn't spot as she glanced around. "Hmmm.. it seems you've done your research" she said with a smile as she went back to the drawer. "Yes we have, you will have time to roam freely later, but you will not be able to get out of this complex." The voice said again. "Oh, I don't need to escape or anything from in here." she replied, still happy sounding and smiling as she changed into a tanktop and skirt. "You like your accommodations that much?" the voice asked, seeming a little puzzled by that statement. "Oh no, I do wish to leave and all.. but if you've done your research then you'll just let me go once you realize that my sisters will come to get me and they really won't be happy with you.. and their not that forgiving. Or it's a matter of time before they find me and well... do what they do best and wreck the place" she said, rubbing the back of her head, obviously used to the idea of cleaning the ensuing mess. "That outcome is unlikely." the voice replied, Verdandi somewhat scared by how calm and emotionless the voice sounded but not really showing it. How could someone sound that cold-hearted? She sighed before asking where she was, but no answer.

She flipped on the television and started to look around the room. She wondered why there was a clear wall as well as a marker and cloth but she shrugged before going through more drawers. Books, art supplies, plenty of things for her to do. She pulled out a blank book and chose to use charcoal as she sat watching the T.V. and started loosely sketching at first, but starting to more define the picture into her and her sisters. She could wait as long as she needed. Despite what the voice said, she knew if it came down to it her sisters would literally tear the city and surrounding area apart. Which she hoped didn't quite come to that....

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel