Author Topic: And your heart's the moon.. (Read 122 times)
ayhtm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

And your heart's the moon..
« Dec 23, 2012 23:49:58 GMT -5 »

Say goodbye America and American citizens. Just visiting the country? That's too bad too. If you weren't able to catch a flight out in time, you're as good as dead to those outside the country. It's sad really but the other countries have had enough and America is cut off like it's nothing at all. You can escape by sea of course but do you really want to live a life of fear, hiding in another country as an illegal immigrant? Doubt it. So suck it up and make the best of things. All I can say.. good luck.

You can be an unfortunate member of Birchwood or perhaps you're living the good life, or as good as it gets in this miserable era, in Riverside. Or maybe you've got the worst luck of them all. Maybe you're in the asylum, the rehab, or even the orphanage. Yet again I've found myself having to say.. good luck.

With seven groups to choose from and many sub-groups within those groups, you're sure to find somewhere to fit in just fine. Aside from in character, fitting in out of character isn't hard either. The members of my site are social and not in their own little worlds and cliques. As long as you're not afraid to say hello, you'll be a part of any conversation. Not to mention everyone loves to plot. Plot pages, wanted ads, face claims, original characters, short or long application option, contests with prizes, knowledgeable and active staff, of the month polls, and so much more!!

Welcome to And Your Hearts the Moon, your new role playing forum!

. . . .. . . .
LINKS
home
advertise
affiliate

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel