Author Topic: The Fun Has Been Doubled! (Read 147 times)
Great and Powerful Trixie

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Fun Has Been Doubled!
« Dec 23, 2012 12:05:48 GMT -5 »

CITIZENS OF EQUESTRIA!

A My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay

I used to wonder what friendship could be…

And we’re here to help you figure it out! The Fun Has Been Doubled! is set within the world of Equestria in the aftermath of the second season of MLP: FiM. Play as all of your favorite canon characters, or feel free to create your own original characters to join in the fun. We offer not just the basic ponies of Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasi, but also plenty of other species such as griffins, minotaurs, and even the humble donkey. After all, friendship knows no species barrier!

Until you all shared its magic with me!

The Fun Has Been Doubled! is a freeform roleplay site that encourages character-driven plotting instead of a focus on one big over-arching story line. There’s a wide variety of locations to play around in; the streets of small town Ponyville, the towering spires of Canterlot, and the majestic city in the sky of Cloudsdale. We even got the small towns like APPLEOOSA! But just when you think things may be getting kind of dull, the fun WILL be doubled with IC-events celebrating holidays, contests, site-wide special events, and our monthly in-character newspaper. All, of course, made with member input.

So why don’t you make your way down here to Ponyville and help us make sure that…

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel