Author Topic: Character Request: Tai's Sis (Read 243 times)
Taika Darathtaness
Fourth Year

[M:0]

Taika Darathtaness Avatar

[send pm]

Character Request: Tai's Sis
« Dec 18, 2012 0:49:36 GMT -5 »

Yep, that's right, I'm requesting for someone to take the role of this overcharged-battery's sister, and don't worry, I'm just gonna give some basic details. The rest you can do as you see fit.

Name: Her name is Satu Minuet Darathtaness. 'Satu' means 'fairy tale, fable' in Finnish as 'Taika' means 'magic, spell' in the same language. See the theme here? lol
'Minuet' is basically a name in response to her mother's name, meaning 'Song', just as Taika has a similar middle name; 'Sonata'.
Darathtaness, however... It's just something made up. ^^;

Age: She's 20, so basically a 5th or 6th year depending on when you want her to be born.

Face Claim: Now this can be changed in case you found another FC that fits the criteria, but the one I'm handing ya is the one that is Taika's FC's own sister.

Fourier, from Tales of Graces (Click name for picture example)

Again, if you find something else you want to use that may fit still, then PM me. Also, if you want to use said FC but are having trouble finding pictures or icons (or just want a set handed to ya) then let me know. I'd be more than willing to help.

Personality: To every Yin, there is a Yang. Whereas Taika is all childish and up in the clouds, Satu is mature and has her feet on the ground. As she was the eldest, she took more responsibility and it molded her to be realistic about things. How strict or loose she is is left up to you, but regardless she does still have that sisterly love for Taika, if not a bit motherly since they spent a lot of time together without a solid mother figure around. However, I do expect things to be like the way sibling normally are, so don't worry about not having many quarrels. Those are bound to happen.

>>Here<< is a link to her profile for the history, but as Satu is older, you may put a bit more detail into her history. Just so long as the couple of key events are there, you can do whatever to spice it up.

First come, first serve! ^^

« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2012 0:50:32 GMT -5 by Taika Darathtaness » Back to Top  

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel