Author Topic: The source of the problem (Razzo) (Read 430 times)
Nurse Hatael Sweet
Civilian

[M:0]

Nurse Hatael Sweet Avatar

[send pm]

The source of the problem (Razzo)
« Dec 17, 2012 18:37:55 GMT -5 »

So she'd had to drag him here after that little encounter. Sighing as she did she set him in one of the beds.

"Get his vitals asap. I'm setting up a few things I need to run some tests on this one." She stated and the other nurses and a doctor were confused.

"He almost attacked me for no reason, he was fine one moment then he blacked out and threatened me the next so I need to figure out why, though I think the headache he had may be playing a very big part in this because once it stopped he was someone else entirely." She mused as she went about setting up a few things. Rushing back with a syringe she took some blood and then sent someone off to run a few tests on it, the others were to keep check of his vitals.

"I want the small handheld x-ray machine." She snapped and someone rushed off to get it for her, coming back in moments she flicked it up and started running it over his body to check though she found the problem quickly.

"What the hell is that?" She blinked as she commented and took a closer look. Taking a snap she handed it to one of the other nurses.

"I want x-ray sheets with that up on the board and I wanted them ten minutes ago. GO!" Off the other nurse went and she looked at the vitals taking a clip board and jotting things down. She needed to find out what it was that was on that x-ray.

After a few minutes she was called and off she went to check the x-rays on the board.

"... Who the hell would do this?... Is he even aware of it?... Whatever it is, it's not good for him and we need to get it out for him. If the operation fails then sue me and imprison me but get him prepped for surgery NOW!" Once she said that people were rushing, prepping the teen for the surgery to remove whatever the hell that thing was in his head.

After ten grueling hours, it was out. Of course Hatael wasn't allowed to be part of the team that took it out so she just waited. She waited and waited, sat outside in the hospital wing chewing on the end of a pen.

When they eventually brought him out again she rushed over.

"What was the thing in his head?" She asked and a chip was shoved in her hands. Staring at it she frowned. A chip. So. Someone had done this. Someone put a chip in the poor kids head and she snarled as she tossed it in a small dish. She wasn't amused. In the slightest but now all she could do was wait for him to wake up.

Sitting beside his bed she was still in her civies as she sat there, her head resting on her arms as she slept right next to him.

After a couple of hours someone shoved her and noted that he should be waking soon so she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey there... You awake yet?" She cooed gently, calm, rubbing at her eyes and yawning as she sat there.

"Just... Don't panic. You're safe 'n' all." She mused still half asleep.

Razzo
Fifth Year

Razzo Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 17, 2012 19:43:08 GMT -5 »

" We have a large problem sir, project Shadow...well the thing is."

Another voice deeper and rougher then the first begin. " Enough of your babbling and spit it out already, what is wrong with project Shadow. I thought you said things were going well and the results seem to prove as much so spit it out."

A breath and sigh before the voice " Well the project is compromised sir, it seems someone might have figured out what we did to the boy. The chip....it's been removed and we now have no way to control of gather intel using Shadow."

Silence for e moment then a crashing sound " How did this happen who took the chip out and can they trace it back to us."

" No I made sure of that even if they tired the chip has been wiped and fried. The only problem is now we lost the subject. Where I doubt he would remember it would be a great asset lost. However the only way to get him back would be to chip him again, his body would still remember the conditioning...the real problem is the one who got it out in the first place."/i]

No it's simple, get the boy back and get rid of any loose ends, if i find it isn't done you'll be a loose end if you get my drift."

There was a warm against his arm and he heard a light voice coming from next to him. He felt a slight pain in his head but it was different from his usually headaches. He slowly managed to open his eyes and look around him. He was in a place he didn't remember...once again he had no idea how he got here or what he was doing. Slowly he tried to sit up and tried to turn to the voice. "Just... Don't panic. You're safe 'n' all."

"Uh...why wouldn't I be safe....where is this anyway looks like a hospital or something..." It was then that he really looked around and realized that he was indeed inside of a hospital. This was one of the last places that he wanted to be he hated the place because it reminded him of that time and more then that there was always needles here.

It was then that he felt something in his arm and looked down at the I.V in his arm losing most of the color in his face. He started to move sitting up and all but scratching at his arm. " I have to get out of here, and get this damn thing out of me.."

The one think he really couldn't deal with right now was needles, he had gotten use to waking up in odd places but this was a first. He finally noticed the nurse at his bedside and tried to climb out of the bed, " Get Me Out Of Here!"

Nurse Hatael Sweet
Civilian

[send pm]

« Dec 17, 2012 20:08:53 GMT -5 »

"Uh...why wouldn't I be safe....where is this anyway looks like a hospital or something..." She arched a brow as he spoke then he notived the I.V and he was trying to get it out of his arm. Wonderful.

" I have to get out of here, and get this damn thing out of me.." She blinked, what the hell was his problem putting a hand over his arm to keep him from messing his arm up or ending up needing to be sedated.

" Get Me Out Of Here!" Now he started trying to get up and she put her hands on his shoulders forcing him back in to the bed. This wasn't going too well, sighing as she looked around the hospital wing she tried to think of a way to calm him. More needles would just make it worse so she did something she shouldn't. She slammed her lips against his, kissing him rather roughly before she pushed him back down in to the bed. When she pulled away she blinked a few times.

"Calm your tits. Just look at me, talk to me and ignore everything else all right? I need to tell you a few things. Firstly you blacked out and then attacked me, even molested my poor tail. Turns out that I wasn't wrong when I thought it wasn't a natural headache. " As she spoke to him she was already slipping the I.V. out of his arm, keeping him distracted as she did so he wouldn't feel a thing.

Putting pressure over where the I.V. was she took one of his hands and put it over it.

"Put pressure on it. I'll be right back." She spoke as she flew across the hospital wing and grabbed a few things, flying back she put some liquid on a small piece of cloth and removed his hand from where the I.V. was putting the cloth over it and cleaning it before she put a bandaid over the wound.

"There. It's out, but you still need to rest, you're going to be in here for a day or so and I'll make sure I'm around all right?" Now she leaned over and took the chip from the dish and held it up.

"This was in your head. I thought something was up when you almost tried to hurt me and when you started to torment me by yanking my tail. As good as it felt it wasn't very appropriate and you seemed rather cruel compared to how you were before you passed out." She sighed.

"I had to give you a sedative because you were danger to everyone around you. Then I brought yo here to the hospital wing to run a few tests. I x-rayed you and saw something odd on the scan which lead to my belief that your headaches might be linked to it.... Especially with the Jekyll and Hide effect...." She noted as she tossed it back.

"Don't do anything too strenuous or you might tear the stitches and head wounds are a bitch to fix if you'll excuse my french in all of this of course."

Razzo
Fifth Year

Razzo Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 17, 2012 21:08:14 GMT -5 »

He was losing it and somewhere inside he knew that but at the same time his fight or flight instincts were kicking in and he really didn't deal well with needles. Yea it pissed him off that this was a weakness of his even more so that now there would be someone else that knew it but right this moment all he really cared about was getting the hell out of there. That was of course until he was stopped my a pair of lips against his. The suddenness of it helped him to stop fighting and moving as he focused on the lips against his kissing them.

"Calm your tits. Just look at me, talk to me and ignore everything else all right? I need to tell you a few things. Firstly you blacked out and then attacked me, even molested my poor tail. Turns out that I wasn't wrong when I thought it wasn't a natural headache. "

Focus on her he could do that, and even he knew that he needed to clam down if he was going to find out what was going on. He took a breath as he listened to her. So he had blacked out again...that wasn't that surprising since he had been doing that at random times since his kidnapping however the last bit was news to him. He had never hurt anyone before or at least he never remembered hurting anyone....he didn't even remember hurt or attacking her.

" So you're saying I both attacked....and molested you and it was all because of a headache? I'm finding that hard to believe more so since i don't remember any of that happening. The last thing I remember was you giving me something for the headache then lights out."

For all he knew she could have drugged him with whatever was in that stick, though even as the thought crossed his mind he was pretty sure that wasn't true cause she was still here after all. He hadn't even noticed that she had pulled out the I.V until she had told him to put pressure on the spot where it was. "There. It's out, but you still need to rest, you're going to be in here for a day or so and I'll make sure I'm around all right?

He was glad to have the needle out but he wasn't sure about having to stay here for a day or two. " Look thanks for the help and all, the whole getting rid of the I.V and everything was great but I really rather just get going I feel fine now so.."

He stopped mid sentence cut off by the next thing that she had said. "This was in your head. I thought something was up when you almost tried to hurt me and when you started to torment me by yanking my tail. As good as it felt it wasn't very appropriate and you seemed rather cruel compared to how you were before you passed out."

There was a chip...in his head no way he would know if there was something like that in there right someone would have noticed before now. "I had to give you a sedative because you were danger to everyone around you. Then I brought yo here to the hospital wing to run a few tests. I x-rayed you and saw something odd on the scan which lead to my belief that your headaches might be linked to it.... Especially with the Jekyll and Hide effect....Don't do anything too strenuous or you might tear the stitches and head wounds are a bitch to fix if you'll excuse my french in all of this of course."

He was only partly listening to her at that point, the news that she had found a chip in his head it just couldn't be true. He reached up to touch his head to feel for any wounds or marks and felt the bandages. Could he really have had a chip in his head it would explain a few things but at the same time...who would have done that when. He left out a sigh as he leaned back and looked at her.

" This is a bit to take in and I just need a moment to kinda get my feet on the ground so to speak." He clinched his fist as he thought about the chip then turned to her and relaxed trying to give a slight smile. " So you wouldn't mind forgetting that reaction with the needles would you. I mean I think it's only fair since I don't get to remember just how you reacted to my molesting your tail which you seem to enjoy."

He needed to get back to himself back in control then he could try and figure this all out.

Nurse Hatael Sweet
Civilian

[send pm]

« Dec 17, 2012 21:48:31 GMT -5 »

" This is a bit to take in and I just need a moment to kinda get my feet on the ground so to speak." She nodded and smiled.

"I'm a little surprised myself since they generally don't have tech like this in Etandra, whoever put it in your head would need to get it made privately or get it shipped in from Sooso." She mused and then she arched her brows at his next question.

" So you wouldn't mind forgetting that reaction with the needles would you. I mean I think it's only fair since I don't get to remember just how you reacted to my molesting your tail which you seem to enjoy."

"Yeah right. I'm not going to forget that. Because I know exactly how to get you to stop panicking so I'll use that to my advantage if I ever need to give you shots or anything." She smiled as she spoke and then she stood up.

"As for the tail pulling.... That's... Not the best idea.... Unless you're planning on at least taking me to dinner first, hell I don't even know your name. I'm Hatael or Hattie for short." She introduced herself. "As you already know I'm the academy nurse and well.... I'm rather unique...." Settling herself back at his side she used his lap as a chest rest it took the weight off although it might be a little awkward for him so long as he didn't start poking at her ears or go for her tail again everything would be perfectly fine.

"So I'll keep an eye on you, and if you need help getting around I'll be playing the role of the sexy nurse crutch." She laughed though her smile faded in seconds, the humor faded in a moment, apparently she didn't find her own comment to be very true.

Razzo
Fifth Year

Razzo Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 17, 2012 23:11:26 GMT -5 »

"I'm a little surprised myself since they generally don't have tech like this in Etandra, whoever put it in your head would need to get it made privately or get it shipped in from Sooso." That was news to him since he had never been to any place called Sooso that he had known of. Even with the kidnapping he had been found in Etandra so where did something like that get put in his head.

" Yea that opens up a whole new door of questions there, all made worse by the fact that I can't seem to remember anything when I get blackouts." He leaned back some more and ran his fingers over the bandage. He wasn't sure which was worse how things were after the kidnapping or finding this out now.

"Yeah right. I'm not going to forget that. Because I know exactly how to get you to stop panicking so I'll use that to my advantage if I ever need to give you shots or anything." That little comment had brought his attention to other things. He remembered just how she had calmed him down with that kiss.

"As for the tail pulling.... That's... Not the best idea.... Unless you're planning on at least taking me to dinner first, hell I don't even know your name. I'm Hatael or Hattie for short." He had to smile at that comment and he nodded as he said " Alright I think dinner is the least I can do after all, I mean you did help me out here and it seems from what you've said I've already done some things to your tail. I'm Razzo by the way, so now we having something to call each other."

"So I'll keep an eye on you, and if you need help getting around I'll be playing the role of the sexy nurse crutch." That got a slight grin out of him, at least it had until he noticed how fast her smile had left. He wondered if he had said something wrong, but that couldn't be it after all he hadn't had the chance to comment just yet. He decided to let it go for the moment and just tried not to think about the fact that he had a lap full of boobs.

" Well now I guess I'm pretty lucky then, I get they sexy nurse and bedside service.....though I'd still rather not stay here to long. I guess I can deal with a day here at least...but I'm still vote on your forgetting the needle thing....even if they method to calm me doing is enjoyable."

Nurse Hatael Sweet
Civilian

[send pm]

« Dec 19, 2012 16:26:31 GMT -5 »

" Yea that opens up a whole new door of questions there, all made worse by the fact that I can't seem to remember anything when I get blackouts." It was true, she'd hate to find out that she herself had something like that happening to her so she could only imagine what it felt like to him.

"Alright I think dinner is the least I can do after all, I mean you did help me out here and it seems from what you've said I've already done some things to your tail. I'm Razzo by the way, so now we having something to call each other." She arched a brow. She had said that the tail pulling wasn't a good idea unless he was going to take her to dinner, so he wanted to pull her tail now did he? Her eyes shifted around the hospital wing. It was fairly empty and the few people that were in here were sleeping off illness or still dealing with sedatives.

"Well now I guess I'm pretty lucky then, I get they sexy nurse and bedside service.....though I'd still rather not stay here to long. I guess I can deal with a day here at least...but I'm still vote on your forgetting the needle thing....even if they method to calm me doing is enjoyable." She forced a smile.

"I can't forget that, and.... I don't see how you or any other human being can find something like me attractive. I mean really? Blue skin, pointed ears, tail, wings, gold and black eyes, I even have fangs and horns." To make her point she tapped one of the horns on her head with a nail.

"But none the less if you really... And I mean really want to see how I reacted then by all means." She prodded his forehead with the tip of her tail at that point. "Since you already agreed to dinner and of course you don't remember, fair's fair, right?" Shifting ever so slightly so that she was sat upright and no longer using him as a boob rest she stretched, yawning at the same time. Today was a long day. A very... Long... Day.

Razzo
Fifth Year

Razzo Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 19, 2012 18:50:31 GMT -5 »

"I can't forget that, and.... I don't see how you or any other human being can find something like me attractive. I mean really? Blue skin, pointed ears, tail, wings, gold and black eyes, I even have fangs and horns." Well that wasn't something that he had saw coming from her. Yea she was a bit different from those around but didn't make her any less attractive if anything it added to it. Gave her something that others didn't have, he wasn't sure as to what could have happened to her to make her think something like that about herself.

"But none the less if you really... And I mean really want to see how I reacted then by all means. Oh was this an invitation for him to test this tail thing of. Hmm..decisions decisions he was rather curious to say the least plus it wasn't like it was doing anything wrong after all she was offering wasn't she. well then that settled that for him anyway the moment he felt her tail poking against him.

He did however notice the moment she decided to relieve his lap of boob duty and started to stretch. Being the daredevil he was figured now was as good a time as ever and he grabbed a hold of her tail rubbing and pulling it a bit. He continued to do so as he spoke " Well I'd have to disagree with you on the attractive part cause you are, maybe a bit different but just adds to it."

He shifted a bit more sitting up making sure not to mess with the bandage so he could get a better look at her reaction to his rubbing her tail as he gave it a squeeze. " So since I owe you dinner, guess you'll have to figure out just where you want to go for that..."

His eyes slipped over to the chip that was in the bowl next to the bed. His mind started to wonder just who had done that and what was the point what could they have been using him for that they had him chipped. Then the bigger question would they be fine with the fact that it was now out of him. All the while his hand tugged and rubbed on her tail as his mind wandered until his was focused on her again eyes looking at hers.

Nurse Hatael Sweet
Civilian

[send pm]

« Jan 5, 2013 20:58:31 GMT -5 »

While she was yawning she jumped a squeak erupting from her as she slammed her hands over her mouth. He'd grabbed her tail at probably the worst time. He didn't just grab hold of it either. He actually rubbed and tugged it and her face started to light up and she lowered her face to the bed biting down on the edge of it too muffle the slight moan that erupted from her.

" Well I'd have to disagree with you on the attractive part cause you are, maybe a bit different but just adds to it." She only let her eyes wander to him. Damn it. Why had she let him do this? She was regretting it already. Noticing him move and then he squeezed her tail causing her to flinch slightly and twitch.

" So since I owe you dinner, guess you'll have to figure out just where you want to go for that..." She was already a mess as it was and to add to it he asked her a question that she couldn't answer like this. A complete mess. In public too. Though as his eyes made contact with hers she pulled her tail away and clung to it, slowly lifting her face from the bed.

"I think.... That's.... Enough of that......" She panted, a light frown on her face as she sat there.

"Honestly I don't care where we go... I've never been taken to dinner before... Mainly because of what I am.... Half-breed demon...." She commented giving a light sigh she looked at her tail.

"Well at least you weren't biting or sucking on it.... I think I might've made a slight mess if you had....." She fidgeted and looked down for a moment.

"Is there anything you need at all?" She cleared her throat a little as she regained most of her composure, glancing around the room to try and take note of anyone else that might need attending too.

Razzo
Fifth Year

Razzo Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 6, 2013 20:04:29 GMT -5 »

The squeak that left her mouth when he took a hold of her tail almost made up completely for the spazz fit she had seen of his. He didn't think that she would have this kind of reaction just from him rubbing her tail like that. It made him wonder a bit just how things had gone when he was blacked out and apparently did this. He watched her face turning red and the way she tried to hold back and couldn't keep the grin from his face. So this had been how she reacted before well I guess he could see why she said that he had molested her back then even if he didn't remember any of it.

"I think.... That's.... Enough of that......" and just like that it was over as fast as it had started. Granted she was still a bit flushed from what he had did he could see that she had pulled her tail away from him to get him to stop. a Slight smile played over his lips as he looked at her and said " Aww well there goes that, but I must say the squeak was just priceless."

"Honestly I don't care where we go... I've never been taken to dinner before... Mainly because of what I am.... Half-breed demon...." He stopped then looking her over....that couldn't be right. He couldn't see it yea she was part demon and that meant a bit different but he couldn't see that stopping anyone from trying to hit on her or ask her out. Well either way he didn't see much problem with it, so he'd take her out well that was if he managed to get out of here.

"Well at least you weren't biting or sucking on it.... I think I might've made a slight mess if you had....." He raised an eyebrow at that comment well well it seemed that he could get an even better reaction out of her if he did that huh. He'd make sure to keep that in mind that was for sure. He'd try it again later though when she wasn't expecting it like he had before. That would make it even better.

"Is there anything you need at all?" He leaned back and looked at her thinking about this. It was while he was thinking that his stomach started to growl. Just great leave it to his stomach to make itself known right now. It had been sometime since he had last eaten well since he remembered eating he wasn't sure about those moments when he was blacked out.

" Well I'm pretty good for right now I guess, unless you taking me out of here is on the menu. I'll have some of that anytime." He made a point of looking at her then yea he wanted out but he had a feeling that he'd enjoy it a bit more with her.

" Well since I doubt that's on the menu like I said before I could go for something to eat. Not sure about you but I can't really remember the last time I ate. Plus the company isn't bad here either."

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel