Author Topic: Delayed (Ouroboros) (Read 179 times)
Verdandi
Fifth Year

[M:0]

Verdandi Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 17:06:21 GMT -5 »

Verdandi had left the school to come get some ice cream at the local ice cream shop. She shivered a bit as she walked out, and then remembered that she had changed her clothes cause it had been rather warm in the shop. She looked down and snapped her fingers, her clothes changing back to her winter attire as she walked back to her home happily humming. She was almost halfway back to her dorm when she remembered that she was supposed to be meeting her sister, and that both would be there. "Hmm.... maybe I should get them Ice Cream too....." she said, looking for a clock and seeing that despite the longer walk she still had time.

She turned around and headed back for the ice cream shop, pondering and lost in thought as to what kind to get her sisters? Maybe something plain like chocolate or vanilla, or maybe something different? She pulled out her phone but was tossed what to do because she wanted to sort of surprise them. She then noticed that she had messages and looked to see both her sisters were running behind. It dampened her mood a little but she was sure the ice cream would be fine.

Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 21:01:04 GMT -5 »

Name: Verdandi
Known Family: Two sisters, Urd and Skuld
Caution: Level 1

Source indicates that target is pretty harmless, being kind and sweet. Chloroform is the best option of capture. One or two man job at maximum. Bring back to base immediately upon capture.

The man read over the briefing quickly. It wasn't all that difficult a job really. Others had it worse with that silver-haired kid. And he was glad not to have that mission. He liked not having his blood all over the snow. He saw his target walking around and a smirk was placed on his lips. He decided to make a little play of sorts. He would act as if he lost something and ask for her help. If she was as sweet as the briefing said, this would be a peace of cake. All that he needed to do was get her out of the open. He put on a worried sort of face and walked up to her.

"Excuse me, miss?" He asked in a bit of a panic. "I've lost my wallet when I was walking through that alleyway there and I was wondering if you could help me look for it? I'd really appreciate the help. See, I was on my way to get my boy some medicine but without that money I can't. So I'd really like your help, miss." What a wonderful facade this was. No one could resist the poor father with a sick son act.

Verdandi
Fifth Year

Verdandi Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 22:33:55 GMT -5 »

Verdandi stopped as she heard somebody say "excuse me miss". She looked at the man and her expression changed to worry seeing his expression. She listened to his story of how he'd lost his wallet and that he needed it to get his sons medicine. She quickly made her way over to the alleyway the man had indicated and looked around, seeing plenty it could have slid under. She then looked around and only saw the man that had approached her around. "I'd..appreciate it if you not tell anyone about this." She said looking at him with a sweet and innocent smile. She turned back to the alleyway and closed her eyes, holding her hands out and slowly raising them and moving them apart, dumpsters and other objects that a wallet could have slid under or behind lifting off the ground. "Do you see it?" she asked, not turning as she focused on keeping the objects up.

Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 23:05:49 GMT -5 »

Heh, this was too easy. Far too easy for the man's skill but hey, a job was a job. Why was he gonna be picky about a simple job? He wasn't gonna get hurt and he could go back and relax at the base. He saw her expression change as he told his sad story. She bought it immediately. He watched as she used some sort of power to move things around for him to try and find the wallet. Just as he had heard. This girl did have power but never used it all that much in front of strangers. He moved closer to her and looked around, keeping up the facade for a bit longer. "Huh, let me check."

He smirked when he was right at her back. His hand went into his pocket and he pulled out a piece of cloth with chloroform all in it. He brought his hand in front of her and covered her mouth with the cloth, letting the drug do it's thing. "Don't worry, it'll all be over in a minute and you won't know a thing." The smirk remained on his lips as he spoke. He was happy that he was having his plan go off without a hitch.

Verdandi
Fifth Year

Verdandi Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 23:19:34 GMT -5 »

Verdandi looked about herself, not able to see anything that looked like a wallet. Perhaps it had fallen elsewhere? Though she had expected him to move a little further forward to look. She then suddenly saw his hand and felt the cloth on her mouth and could tell something wasn't right as she felt herself become disoriented. As a reflex her wings appeared and flapped out, more then enough to break the hold but too little too late. She swayed as she used a spell to make sure her clothes wouldn't be coming off. Her sisters had always warned her of such things. Her eyes then rolled back and closed as she started to fall, out cold entirely.

Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 23:32:00 GMT -5 »

The man's smirk grew as he figured that she began to realize what was going on. But his hold on her was broken by the girl's wings. He stumbled back a bit but the girl was swaying. She wasn't gonna make it too far. He just watched her continue to sway until she fell onto the snow, out cold. Job well done. He leaned down and tossed her over his shoulders in a way that her pesky wings wouldn't bother him. Then he carried her to the truck that he had waiting. Mission accomplished really and it had gone by so quickly too.

The truck was located a little further back down the alleyway he had came. He put her in the back of the truck then made his way to the driver's seat. He pulled out his cell and typed Mission accomplished. With that done, he sped off in the direction of the base. There were only a few more that needed to be caught. Then the real fun would begin.

Thread ended.

Loki
Staff

Loki Avatar

[send pm]

Delayed (Ouroboros)
« Dec 16, 2012 23:33:57 GMT -5 »

Thread Complete.

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel