Author Topic: [OUROBOROS] The beginning (Read 210 times)
Riku 'Two' Sinclair
Third Year

[M:0]

Riku 'Two' Sinclair Avatar

Not in the mood.

[send pm]

[OUROBOROS] The beginning
« Dec 16, 2012 0:42:39 GMT -5 »

Two had just exited from his brother's dorm, having crashed out there after a night of hanging out/picking on his brothers. It was fun, for the most part, despite the fact that it was immensely awkward... He kept his collar up on his vest as he walked into the chilled morning air, a note having been left on Riku's end table.

Went out for a bit. I'll be back for that sugar.

However, he would not be back.

He walked along the front of the dorms and out into the field, not realizing that his Battle Cross was sitting next to Miki, which left him unarmed. An uneasy feeling stirred within him as he stopped, looking around.

"..." he stood, eyebrows furrowed as he looked straight ahead. What was this feeling...?

Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 16, 2012 1:00:37 GMT -5 »

"Target Sighted. Orders?"
"Take him."
"But what about any witnesses?"
"Kill them. All of them."
"...... Target Level?"
"Three, use caution."

In moments the troops were moving out, they already had a distraction planted, a young lady who was slowly approaching the young man. She headed across the field and as she did her heel snapped and down she went slowly she got up knees scraped and she hobbled towards him.

"Um excuse me? C-Can you help me? You see.... There were... Some me-" She didn't get to finish before she and the young man were surrounded.

"Don't move a muscle or we'll kill you both. Come with us Sinclair, or we will fire. How about to save the lady the hassle of being murdered?" The front row knelt down sights trained on their target. The second row stood behind the first, again sights trained on him. However some had poisoned rounds, some had normal and others had ones with sedative darts.

"So kid, the choice is yours, you gonna play nice or do we gotta take a corpse back to HQ?" Now the waiting game began. What would this kid choose?

"Hey good news though, you're not the first, a little blonde was caught yesterday. Apparently she was easy to capture, so either way, if you make it hard it's just a little fun before we take you down." One of the soldiers spoke before he was silenced by a bullet in the back of the head by whomever was in charge. He said too much, and thus was dead weight to the operation. You don't tell a target about others that are captured in case they managed to get away.

Riku 'Two' Sinclair
Third Year

Not in the mood.

[send pm]

« Dec 16, 2012 13:51:17 GMT -5 »

Everything had happened so fast, he didn't know which was was up. The girl now had guns pointed at her, he now had guns pointed at her, and now there was mention of...

Namine.

He gritted his teeth at the gunshot and made a motion to grab his Battle Cross, when he remembered that he had left it at home...

"... Guess you guys got me." he said. He gritted his teeth and looked back at the one who was the supposed leader. "If a hair on her head was harmed, I swear to all of you that I'll rip you limb from limb." he glared darkly and turned completely to the 'leader' crossing his arms.

"Let's go, then."

Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 16, 2012 15:23:52 GMT -5 »

"... Guess you guys got me."

"What a bore." One of the men spoke, they were expecting a fight of some sort.

"If a hair on her head was harmed, I swear to all of you that I'll rip you limb from limb." There was a moment of silence and then half of the men burst in to laughter.

"Of course you will. I'd like to see you try that kid. Though it seems you actually have a reason to come peacefully, apparently you know the blonde? Interesting since your cell is right next to hers." He motioned for a pair of boots and then he tossed them at the woman.

"Come, your job is done, boots so you can walk properly." Slowly the woman backed away as she caught the pair of boots and then she bolted for the ranks slipping through and kicking off the broken heels , then she hauled her boots on.

"Ready sir."

"Let's go, then." At least the kid was co-operating. A bag was tossed to him.

"Put that over your head first. Then put your hands behind your back. Trust isn't something we deal in." He spoke and as he did someone moved to handcuff the teens hands behind his back. If he co-operated then it would be fine, he wouldn't be put in any pain, if he didn't co-operate? Well he'd be shot with a tranquilizer just for good measure.

"Target acquired, your orders?"
"Bring him home."
"Roger that. LET'S MOVE!"
Off they went moving the teen with them in a group till they reached the transport vehicle, practically tossing him in the back and slamming the door shut behind him, locking them with heavy duty locks just in case. Once he was caught, then came the journey to the facility.

((Up to you, you can end it there and jump straight in to Nami's thread *Just post thread complete after this post* or you can write another post here to tie it all off.))

Riku 'Two' Sinclair
Third Year

Not in the mood.

[send pm]

« Dec 16, 2012 15:56:35 GMT -5 »

"You misunderstood me."

As soon as he saw that the girl was in ranks with the others, he felt the hand grab him from behind, and his training kicked in. First, he brought his other hand around, ripping the soldier towards him, outstretching his arm. He slammed his knee below, and his free elbow above the guy's outstretched elbow, a thud, then a sickening pop as the join in its entirety shattered completely. After that next moment, he was on the soldier';s other side, fist jabbing the guy's ribs one at a time, breaking each of them through the padded armor. He then reached up, placing his hands and arms around the guy's neck, and twisting his head to the
left, a grueling pop-snap-pop-pop echoing through the snow covered field. Blood leaked from the guy's facemask as he fell to his knees, and then to his face.

Two turned just in time to feel a needle stab into his arm, fired from a tranquilizer gun. He jerked back, yanking the needle out, and raised his fist up, striking the girl in the face, effectively dislocating her jaw before spinning and falling to his side with a thud. Everything went black as a slight shuddered moved through the crowd, the girl now on her knees, cradling her face in pain.

"Grab the dead. Fix her jaw. Let's get this one back to HQ." the leader said after a moment of awe. Nothing in his file said anything about this...

He looked at the file in his hands titled 'Riku' "Oh well. A catch is a catch."

End Thread

« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2012 15:59:47 GMT -5 by Riku 'Two' Sinclair » Back to Top  
Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 16, 2012 16:07:58 GMT -5 »

Thread Complete.

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel