Author Topic: keepin it short (Read 415 times)
batman

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

keepin it short
« Dec 16, 2012 11:26:26 GMT -5 »

Gonna keep this one short cause if I go on too long it'll just be worse. So I wake up this morning and while things were okay and all, my father takes the first opening he gets to throw at me "Because you haven't done any of the things I've asked you to in the two weeks." And at the time of these exact words I'm writing I haven't even been awake TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES. At which point I retorted with the fact that while up in my room the last few days I have been working on cleaning it.. part of why I say something then seem to vanish. May not be the progress HE wants but its fucking progress. Theres also the fact it hasn't been two fucking weeks its been one since he said all this shit to my recollection. My dad has never been good on how long it is if it fucking suits his purpose. Also wanted to turn around and point out he aint exactly been mister workaholic at home. Part of why we havent found the xray forms and all for the xrays I was supposed to get IN OCTOBER to figure out what the fuck is worng with my shoulder and ankle. But you know, he's been transitioning to his new job which envolves driving a forklift and sitting at a computer and just basically oversight as the warehouse manager. Cause you know, him having to drag me there at fucking quarter of seven after drug out at 5:45 every fucking day, when my schedule hours are 8 to 5 weekdays, and then 7-11 or later on saturdays. Unless I'm out, I get bare minimum 46.5 hours a fucking week, if it weren't for my sleeping troubles as it is, I basically wouldn't be here on the weekdays in order to get proper sleep so that HE saves on gas. But you know, it's also 46.5 hours OF MOVING FUCKING TUBES OF PRODUCT AND DEALING WITH THE MISTAKES THE FUCKTARDS AT MY JOB MAKE. And given most of you probablly have no idea what a tube is, I will enlighten you. It is typically ahard plastic, in the case of my area, container measuring 48" by 40" and probablly 36" deep minimum. so its a 4' by 3 1/3 ' container that could be 1000's of incredibly small or light parts, several general parts of varrying weight... or ATLEAST once a week, a day where we do all the "heavy" tubes" which is generally tubes FULL of nothing but brake rotors. So any of you that have worked on your own car can probally take a guess what thats like, because we do brakes for anything made by general motors. from any small pos car... to the fucking fullsize trucks. Some of the rotors will break your foot, others will shatter it. But in one work day when we have to do them, I will probablly move more then 100 rotors unless its a light order. And I'm not so lucky that their the light ones that I can pick up three and go "phhffftttt this is nothing" These are ones that if I don't have or aren't working, like when my dad mixes a multivitamin into something I take WITHOUT CONSULTING ME OR ANYTHING FIRST JUST "HEY HERES A VITAMIN HIDDEN IN YO STUFF", just lifting one or two can cause an asthma attack. So hearing this, I think one can agree maybe by the time I get home, and by the weekend, I'M TIRED AND WANT TO FUCKING RELAX A LITTLE. Throw in the fact I now work under him, and that now his lunch is getting changed because upper managements wants it so, I'm fucked further in that now we can't head to lunch and get something, the one shining light of getting up at fucking 5:45 am. I have to deal with what they order, which is quite hinestly all shit the places they go to for lunch suck balls, So I have two options. Go to the corner store everyday after work and get a sandwhich for the next day, which is never as good as when it's fresh, or dominoes pizza which while it gets me a couple days of food, costs a fucking arm and a leg. CAuse while I know he wanted to avoid me possibly slipping that he was taking my bosses job as warehouse manager.... He failed to bring up anything like that happening. cause you know, it has to be all top secret they can't just tell the employees that "hey, xxxxxx is taking over xxxx job". Unless , its because of the one good thing aboiut him getting it, and also one of the worst, My dad would probably make somme of the workers leave from fear because he runs and manages like an iron fisted dictator.Either way /rant, hopefully this helps me cool enough that I can maybe post somewhere.

Naminé Babineaux
Third Year

[M:-800]

Naminé Babineaux Avatar

[send pm]

keepin it short
« Dec 16, 2012 12:37:48 GMT -5 »

All I can say is.
1. That isn't short lol xD
2. I feel bad for you... Like really bad... You dad sounds like an ass and needs to be knocked the hell out or something.

batman

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

keepin it short
« Dec 16, 2012 14:56:32 GMT -5 »

lol, well, that reply actually makes me feel a lot better, he does need to get knocked out but eh.... also, compared to the long version that is short >>

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel