Author Topic: Breaking Point(Ouroboros, Ikuto) (Read 474 times)
Amu Hinamori
First Year

[M:0]

Amu Hinamori Avatar

[send pm]

Breaking Point(Ouroboros, Ikuto)
« Dec 16, 2012 2:48:48 GMT -5 »

It was such a cold afternoon as Amu headed towards to a cafe to meet up with Ikuto. She wasn't sure why she was going to meet that guy, he was always teasing her in some way. Yet it was her Guardian characters that convinced her to go and meet up with him. She looked to the sky and saw that the sky was gray, almost ready to snow.

What she didn't know was that in a few hours her views of the world will change. She will see that not everything is nice in the world and that she will have to change, whether she wants to or not.

Amu placed her scarf and tighten it just a little, so that she wouldn't get cold while meeting up with Ikuto. All four of her Guardian Characters were floating by her shoulders. Each looking happy and almost cheering her on. She let out a smile at the look of their eyes.

"Amu, we're almost there."
Her guardian character in a green maid outfit, Suu, said. Amu nodded and hurried her pace towards the cafe. Her guardian characters were scrambling to catch up to her.

Not knowing that there was something in the air, something that only one of the guardian character felt off. The small blue haired guardian character, glanced back but shook it off. Deciding to catch up to her friends. Later, Miki regretted not to tell Amu what she felt.

Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 16, 2012 21:55:42 GMT -5 »

"We've spotted the target, should we engage."
"Is the target alone?"
"She is alone, but she on the move."
"Take her get rid of anyone that gets in the way, I'll be there shortly."

That was the last message sent before the small group of three soldier moved form the shadows guns up and rushed the girl. They moved to circle her as jet black helmets covered there heads and there guns were pointed at her. Slowly the three men moved in close around the girl there guns aimed high on her looking around for any possible witnesses.

One of the three men finally spoke " Make this easy on yourself girl and no one will have to get hurt here today. Just come with us quietly and this can end quickly."

The other two men moved in ready to grab and secure her arms behind her back. Even while doing this the men kept an eye out around the area. The girl alone wasn't high on there threat level, but it was said she was usually with someone which could make things a problem. Whatever or whoever was always with her had seem to take today off which worked for them.

Now then, one of you blindfold her and the other tie her arms lets her her to the base."

Meanwhile their boss. a hooded large man with a black and white mask covering his face made is way toward the soldiers.

« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2012 22:15:24 GMT -5 by Ouroboros » Back to Top  
Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Second Year

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 18, 2012 0:28:13 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, width:500px;,bTable][classy=icon][STYLE=width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url(http://s6.tinypic.com/153n0hj_th.jpg); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;][/style][/classy][classy=header][STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:12px; float:left]There's a boy who is so wonderful,[/style] the girls who see him kinda follow him back home. And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes. [STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:12px; float:right]'cause he is Eros and he's Apollo.[/style] Girls, with a boy like that it's serious. Señoritas, don't follow him. Soon, he will eat your hearts like cereals. Sweet lolitas, don't go, you're still young. But every night they fall like dominoes. How he does it, only heaven knows. All the other men turn gay wherever he goes.[STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:10px; float:right]{Unknown words for Amu Hinamori.}[/style][/classy][classy=text][STYLE=width:305px; height:300px; overflow:auto; background-color:141414; padding:10px; float:left; font-family:verdana; text-align:justify; border-left: solid 5px d89f30; color:707070; margin-left:115px; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-1px]He had stepped out of his room that morning with the plan to meet Amu later in the day. It had been his suggestion and she agreed. So why did Ikuto feel worried today? He just couldn't put his finger on what made him a bit unsure. Call it Kitty second sense perhaps or him just being way too paranoid. Which he knew Amu would call odd seeing as Ikuto never seemed to be that way. Way too relaxed was supposed to the word for this kitty.

He could only sigh and look at his hands before putting them back in his pocket. Walking forward once again he couldn't wait to see her. They hadn't talked for so long, and while he wasn't all about talking...Ikuto became curious. More so why Amu Hinamori of all people was here. But it was only her and no one else from that little group of friends she had. Yoru sat down on his shoulder and he just smirked. "This is going to be fun huh?" Ikuto only wanted to see her again...in a more relaxed area without people bugging him too much.

Or well bugging them too much. Like Tadase and the others who had always shown up when he least wanted them to. Not that he'd admit it all Ikuto did was precede to tease the other when he had the chance. He stopped thinking he saw something it looked strange..he didn't understand it. What was going on there? It made the kitty curious, and that pink hair...he knew all too well only annoyed him. 'no way they wouldn't.'

Without even another thought he raced towards them to put himself between them and Amu. The cat like reflexes were really coming in handy right now. "Well look what I stumbled upon this time huh? you won't touch her." He kicked at them just growling Yoru still sitting on his shoulder. The look in Ikuto's eyes spoke annoyance, the will to protect and who knew what else.

Right about now it probably didn't matter.[/style][/classy][STYLE=background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53zKC.png); width:310px; height:10px; float:left; margin-left:115px; padding:5px; border-right: solid 5px d89f30; border-left: solid 5px d89f30][/style]
[newclass=icon]width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53zKC.png); padding-left:15px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; border-right: solid 5px d89f30; float:left[/newclass][newclass=header]float:left; width:300px; height:110px; background-color:151515; padding: 10px; font-family: georgia; font-size:10px; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-style: italic; font-weight:800; line-height:10px; color:4b4b4b; text-align:justify; border-right: solid 5px d89f30[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar]height: 500px; width: 5px; background: #d89f30;[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #d89f30;[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar-corner]background: #d89f30;[/newclass]
CODES BY LAIKA! OF BTN

Amu Hinamori
First Year

Amu Hinamori Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 18, 2012 16:28:05 GMT -5 »

Amu continued walking towards the cafe when she felt something wrong. Something was off, she felt being watched by someone. Before she could turn around three men surrounded her. All three men in black pointed guns at her. Amu froze on that spot, she didn't know what to do. "Amu!" All four guardian characters cried.

"Make this easy on yourself girl and no one will have to get hurt here today. Just come with us quietly and this can end quickly."

'what do they want from me? What am I going to do?'She felt her arms being roughly pulled against her back, the third man was about to place a blindfold on her when she felt her arms free again, She looked up and saw someone very familiar. She let out a smile, "Ikuto!"

"Well look what I stumbled upon this time huh? you won't touch her."

Amu let out a light gasp, almost silent enough so that no one could hear her. Why was Ikuto protecting her, it didn't make sense, he was always doing things his way and Amu could never understand why he did what he did. 'Ikuto is fighting these men, I cant stand here and do nothing.' She lightly shook her head and looked at Miki. "I know its not X-eggs but I need your help."

The small blue Barret wearing guardian character nodded. Amu's Humpty Lock that was on her neck started to glow. A bright light was radiating from the lock itself. "My heart, Unlock!"

Amu felt the warmth of that light as it dispappeared. She now wore a light blue blouse with frilly sleeves and a ribbon at the back. She wears brown boots, dark blue shorts, and striped stockings. Most of her hair was inside al light blue cap with a Spade decoration. The Humpty Lock on her neck shines with blue light. "Character Transformation Amulet Spade!"

Amu jumped back and summoned a gigantic blue paintbrush. She looked at three men, she was afraid but she wasn't going to give up without a fight. She twirled the paintbrush once and pointed it at the men.

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2013 15:26:53 GMT -5 by Amu Hinamori » Back to Top  
Ouroboros
Staff

Ouroboros Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 2, 2013 15:25:46 GMT -5 »

It seemed like this was going to be an easy task just like they had planned it to be.

"Boss target acquired"
"Good you know what to do get her back on base now "
"On it S-"

That was the last thing the solider got to say before he felt the kick to the gut that cut him off. The other two pulled their guns up aimed at the new arrival and complication. The looked at the boy that had arrived he was a target as well and his data and info was sent to them. This was the guy that was always with the girl now they could take them both at once.

"Boss slight problem second target as been spotted. He is interfering with the capture."

The foot solider never got the chance to hear the answer on orders because things had turned into a full fight. The first target changed and attacked hitting him with a weird brush thing. He stumbled back only to bump right into their boss the large man that he was. The masked man looked down at the foot solider and quickly grabbed his head and snapped his neck.

" Tch, I swear you are all useless having trouble with a little girl and her boyfriend. Get it together your two or end up like him. Hand the girl now the guy is mine got it now move."

His voice might have seemed calm but it was cold and void of any emotion he was all business and the soldiers knew it. One of the soldiers fired his gun at the feet of the girl then raised it to her head. The other moved to her side and had his gun aimed on her as well.

" That was a warning shot don't push me of things could get messy."

Meanwhile the boss moved toward the male his gauntlets on and ready. At least things had turned pretty interesting he found himself thinking. " Look, I'll make you a deal, you get pass me and you and your girlfriend are free to go no one will stop you."

The large mane didn't way for a answer however he just dashed for and threw a uppercut to the mans gut and a left hook to his face. Now things could really get started.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Second Year

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 9, 2013 15:25:03 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, width:500px;,bTable][classy=icon][STYLE=width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url(http://s6.tinypic.com/153n0hj_th.jpg); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;][/style][/classy][classy=header][STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:12px; float:left]There's a boy who is so wonderful,[/style] the girls who see him kinda follow him back home. And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes. [STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:12px; float:right]'cause he is Eros and he's Apollo.[/style] Girls, with a boy like that it's serious. Señoritas, don't follow him. Soon, he will eat your hearts like cereals. Sweet lolitas, don't go, you're still young. But every night they fall like dominoes. How he does it, only heaven knows. All the other men turn gay wherever he goes.[STYLE=text-shadow:1px 1px 3px e3af2c; color:000000; font-size:10px; float:right]{Unknown words for Amu Hinamori.}[/style][/classy][classy=text][STYLE=width:305px; height:300px; overflow:auto; background-color:141414; padding:10px; float:left; font-family:verdana; text-align:justify; border-left: solid 5px d89f30; color:707070; margin-left:115px; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-1px]This had gone from good to bad in a matter of seconds. But he couldn't stand back watching as they took her it wasn't his style. His cat tail flicked from one side to the other speaking of his silent frustrations. So many things going through his mind that he found focus complicated. What did those guys want from her. What purpose even? Amu Hinamori had a lot of skills...he had seen them. It wasn't like these guys in black who know about those she barely used them unless she had to. They couldn't see her characters or they would be able to see Yoru. "Hey Princess. It seems I'm saving you again." He teased acting more relaxed in this fight then he probably should have.

The smirk crossed his face as he looked away from her back towards the men. Flicking his cat ears the claws glowed for a moment. He didn't approve of this not at all. Even if Ikuto had been a part of Easter and tried to hurt her he wouldn't go this far. Another time and place would be better to get lost in his past. 'I'm not a cat someone can just lead around on a rope.' Guns didn't scare him as much as they should.

The only problem was that Amu had to be here. That pink haired little princess could fight but if she got hit. Well one he would rage...in some form. Though she might not see it anyway so it didn't matter. He didn't even flinch watching the man get his neck snapped. It did prove one thing they weren't messing around with this. Ikuto raised his fists smirking but he looked back at Amu for a moment. The guns were pointed at her. Yet he had also been given an option.

Fight him, win or get past them then they could go. Or risk grabbing her running and possibly getting shot. No he didn't trust them so maybe he could form a small back up plan. If only to get them somewhere. "Right well then let's play this little game. I already know you don't waste time. " He jumped back barely avoiding the strike to his stomach. Only to get punched in the face blood dripping from his lip.

Ikuto only wiped it away lunging at the person his tail flicking against the ground. Carefully plotting this out the phantom claw formed on his hand again trying to knock him down or off his feet. This was all about Amu whether he had to use his skills or his own strength she would be the one getting out.[/style][/classy][STYLE=background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53zKC.png); width:310px; height:10px; float:left; margin-left:115px; padding:5px; border-right: solid 5px d89f30; border-left: solid 5px d89f30][/style]
[newclass=icon]width:100px; height:100px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53zKC.png); padding-left:15px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; border-right: solid 5px d89f30; float:left[/newclass][newclass=header]float:left; width:300px; height:110px; background-color:151515; padding: 10px; font-family: georgia; font-size:10px; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-style: italic; font-weight:800; line-height:10px; color:4b4b4b; text-align:justify; border-right: solid 5px d89f30[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar]height: 500px; width: 5px; background: #d89f30;[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #d89f30;[/newclass][newclass=text ::-webkit-scrollbar-corner]background: #d89f30;[/newclass]
CODES BY LAIKA! OF BTN

Amu Hinamori
First Year

Amu Hinamori Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 19, 2013 15:45:50 GMT -5 »

"Hey Princess. It seems I'm saving you again."

Amu looked at Ikuto, if the situation wasn't as dangerous as it was she would have kicked him in the shin. But she was still wondering who were they and why were they trying to kidnap her? Only a handful of adults could see Guardian Characters and she was sure that her ability to character transform was something that she used during emergencies. "Ikuto, be careful." She said looking at the men. "I don't know what they want from me or why I am a target."

Amu was in her Amulet Spade mode she had managed to knock away one of the men and had managed to keep a distance between her and those me. Then a new men appeared, Amu looked at Dia because she seemed worried, almost scared of this new man."Amu we need to escape."

"Right,"
Amu twirled her large paintbrush once. "Colorful..." She couldn't finish the attack. She looked at her feet where smoke was coming out of a hole made from a bullet. the rainbow colored paint from the paintbrush just started to drip on the floor. She looked at the two men that had their guns pointed at her face.

"That was a warning shot don't push me of things could get messy."

'This isn't good, what am I going to do now.'
Amu thought to herself, she was trapped. If she had made her move eariler it might have been different. There might have been a chance that she could have pushed them back and just escaped with Ikuto back to the Academy and alert the teachers.

Amu watched as Ikuto was punched in the face by that third man. He was still fighting, still trying to keep her safe. She looked around trying to find out a way to get out of this mess. She had to help Ikuto and get away from these people as fast as they could. But right now she was trapped. 'Ikuto, please be careful.'

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2013 15:46:25 GMT -5 by Amu Hinamori » Back to Top  

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel