Author Topic: Cup of Sugar [Riku/Miki/Invite] (Read 436 times)
Riku 'Two' Sinclair
Third Year

[M:0]

Riku 'Two' Sinclair Avatar

Not in the mood.

[send pm]

Cup of Sugar [Riku/Miki/Invite]
« Dec 14, 2012 1:46:54 GMT -5 »

He was at it again.

Two had been in his dorm making something involving sugar, and damn it if he didn't have it. He grumbled and drummed his fingers on his counter, looking, again, in the cupboard.

Nothing.

"... Ok, it's freezing out, so..."

He grabbed a small container (courtesy of Mom) and threw on a dark hoodie, opening the door and walking seven steps to the door of his brother's dorm.

His twin, Riku.

He glowered at the door, and sighed a little, reaching up to knock. He then let his hand hang there, half relaxed as he stared at the door. He and Riku hadn't gotten along for... quite some time. But, then again, Two realized that he was the main cause of this. Ever since they found him, half dead, he felt as though a giant rift had formed between him and his twin, when at one point, they'd do everything together. Sure, he tries to look out for Miki, tries to make sure he's a good influence, but most of all, Mikhail could probably see his darker brother's dislike for the 'righteous twin', as Two called him.

He knocked once, then twice, then turned to walk back to his dorm. He stopped, looking down the sidewalk that lined that part of the dorm, and gritted his teeth, turning and knocking again. Nothing.

"How is it that when I don't want to see you, you're there, and when I actually need you, you're NOT." he said loudly to no one in particular. He reached down to try the knob and, to his surprise, found it unlocked.

"... Whoops." he said quietly, then opened the door, wishing he had just decided to bake tomorrow. But, to Hell with it.

He walked in, looking around and unzipping his hoodie, pushing the door shut behind him. He hadn't been in this dorm, yet, but he could immediately tell that it was Riku's. The decor was simple, yet homely. A nostalgic sense of longing filled him as he realized that he had probably gotten these from their parents, who had similar tastes in decorating. He couldn't help but let a smile cross his face as he shook his head.

"Homesick little boy..." he said, more to himself than towards his currently absent brother. He found a recliner and sat down, letting the stool pop out, then leaning his head back and looking up to the ceiling, a sigh escaping his throat as he waited for his brother to come home.

"... Hurry." he said. However, it had been about thirty minutes before Two was asleep, silently snoring as the container had dropped to the floor.

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 14, 2012 22:22:14 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/rt10te.jpg), border: 30px 0px 30px 0px;, -moz-border-radius: 30px;, bTable][style=float: left; border: 5px solid #FFFEE8;]
[/style]
[style=font: 13px mistral; color: #FFFEE8; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 3px;]Despite the lies that you're making,
Your love is mine for the taking,
My love is,
Just waiting,
[/style][style=padding: 10px, 3px, 10px, 10px; spacing: 5px; font: 18px bradley hand itc tt; color: #1c191a; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); text-transform: uppercase; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 20px;]To turn your tears to roses[/style]

[style=float: right; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 370px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #5C5C5C; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 35px; margin-top: -10px;]
Riku had just been in his room relaxing when he had got a text that he was needed for something in the gym. He had sighed but knew he would go even if he had just sat down to relax. Lucky for him it wasn't to far away and he should be able to get there and back rather quickly. Well at least he hoped it would be quick and that this wouldn't be a very long process he was looking forward to coming back and having a bit of down time so to speak.

Riku grabbed his hoody and keys before he ran out his room not even bothering to lock the door in hopes that he wouldn't be gone that long, plus he didn't think anyone would really bother trying to get into his place anyway. He ran right down the hall passed his twins room before heading to the gym. He hadn't bothered to look back or check in with his twin, they hadn't talked or been that close for awhile now. He shook his head putting the thought behind he he wasn't sure why the thought had passed into his head in the first place but it didn't matter right now.

"Lets just hope this doesn't take all day...."

He wasn't sure how long it had been when he finally managed to get everything done with the basketball team and other things he was able to head back to his room. It must have at least been an hour if not more that he was gone but now at least he would be able to come back to his room and relax. He reached his door and started to reach for his keys when he remembered he had left it unlocked. He turned the knob and opened the door shivering a bit as he stepped in.

It wasn't until he was all the way in his place that he realized he wasn't alone. He turned and sighed a bit to himself when he saw his twin in his recliner. Riku was about ready to tell him off when he realized he wasn't being rude and there was the slight sound a breathing. He walked closer and found his brother was asleep, though they hadn't talked or been as close as they use to when they were kids Riku never hated him. He might have annoyed him from time to time but he could never really hate him.

Riku took a seat on the couch and laid back a bit looking at his twin as he mumbled to himself. " I wish you could always be this peaceful, if so I bet we could go back to how we use to be."[/style]
[style=color: #FFFEE8; width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -40px; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS:- ummm...a number TAGS:- Two, and Miki[/style]
[style=background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #1c191a; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -20px;]MADE BY GHOST FROM TWP
[/style]

« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012 22:23:56 GMT -5 by Riku Sinclair » Back to Top  

Mikhail Sinclair
Civilian

Mikhail Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 15, 2012 0:08:23 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign,top][atrb=style,border-right: 20px solid #000000;padding:30px 0px 10px 10px;width: 120px;][STYLE=font-family: helvetica; font-weight: bold; background-color: #ffde00; padding: 10px; text-align: right; font-size: 40px; color: #000000; letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 30px;]Look to the stars.[/style][STYLE=text-align: left; border-top: 10px solid #000000; border-bottom: 10px solid #000000; border-left: 10px solid #000000; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px; margin-right: -5px; padding-right: -10px; float: right; margin-bottom: 10px;][/style][atrb=vAlign,top][STYLE=font-family: helvetica; font-weight: bold; color: #cf2008; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-style: italic; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px;]where to go, and where do we go from here?[/style][STYLE=font-family: helvetica; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #000000; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 20px;]Pulling his jacket around his body tighter the boy walked. He pulled it up over his mouth to cover up a sneeze...not like Miki wanted to get sick now. Sneaking away from home had been part of the plan. Had his brothers been called by now? Who knew. It wouldn't surprise him if they didn't know the darling little...slightly annoying brother had disappeared. Mikhail didn't wish to think what his siblings could be doing now.

More so even with who...he looked at the room number scribbled on his hand. Learning how to dig information out of people had been because of his brothers. It didn't help much but true it was something to thank them for. Walking with his head down he wouldn't look at the others.

Like it mattered most people here were way too wrapped up in whatever they had going on. As long as none of the teachers saw him, amused him he was...not a student. Which well of course he wasn't. Or tried to drag him away Miki would be just fine. Pulling his hood string tighter to hide his face...seeing a younger version of those two boys wouldn't help matters here.

The boy saw his brother and waited till he walked inside before silently turning the knob. Just opening the door and slipping inside. Why was he following his brother? Why was he even in this room.

Knowing soon enough he might be sent home. If only because he had ended up here. He sighed biting his lip and letting the hood fall. It was so odd in this room, he couldn't say it didn't remind of home. But that was something he wanted to avoid anyway. "Of course you two could..." He whispered slipping down the wall onto the floor just resting his head on his knees. Miki felt too tired to care if they saw him now.

But he still refused to move from his corner. Knowing his parents were probably getting drunk, being stupid or looking for him right now he only wanted to disappear. Somewhere far away so he didn't have to go back there. Being alone with them really wasn't part of the plan. Now if only they wouldn't send him back to his parents.

credit :: konya[/style]

« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013 16:43:56 GMT -5 by Mikhail Sinclair » Back to Top  

Riku 'Two' Sinclair
Third Year

Riku 'Two' Sinclair Avatar

Not in the mood.

[send pm]

« Dec 21, 2012 18:26:38 GMT -5 »

Two opened one eye by the time Riku had sat down, and heard what he said, waking up fully and leaning forward. He reached down and took the container that had dropped on the floor, setting it on the end table next to him, looking over to his brother out of the corner of his eyes, then looking straight ahead at Miki.

"Miki." he muttered, glancing at Riku, then standing up walk over to his youngest brother, taking his hand and helping him stand up. He stared at him for a second, then grinned.

"Y'know, it'd be less trouble for you if you'd just ask them to bring you here." he shook his head, looking back at Riku. "Since it's snowing so bad, let's stay here, eh?" he had a smile on his face, but his eyes were cold as he gazed across the room to Riku. Just talk to him. Just tell him sorry. No.

You may not have another chance.

This last thought sent chills up his spine as he looked towards the door, half expecting someone to walk right through it, guns blazing. He put a hand on Miki's shoulder, and put the thought out of his head as he guided the half frozen little boy to the couch to sit next to Riku. He then plopped back down into the recliner, looking at the two. "I came to take come sugar, but I figured I'd try being the 'good guy' and asking first. Think of this as a Christmas Miracle." he said cooly, eying his twin with a hard to read expression. "Until then, however, how about a few rounds on the PS3? I hear the Black Ops servers are blowing up." He shrugged. "That is, if mister Riku here doesn't mind getting owned by his Twin Titan." he said, crossing his arms in a challenging fashion.

Damn it, I'm going to try..

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel