Author Topic: How to use the autosave Post Template thing. (Read 277 times)
Blind Justice
Staff

[M:-1200]

Blind Justice  Avatar

[send pm]

How to use the autosave Post Template thing.
« Dec 12, 2012 23:56:48 GMT -5 »

I ripped this explanation from my old site TWP.

Okay so I had help finding a code. And it saves posting templates so you don't have to keep quoting yourself. lol.

Anyways here's how to use it. Cause I'm a derp it took me a while to figure it out and then I forgot to actually SAVE the damn thing anyways. :B

PART 1 - CLICK MODIFY PROFILE ON YOUR PROFILE!

PART 2 - LOOK FOR THE PART THAT SAYS POSTING TEMPLATES (it's located underneath your display name)
When you've found it click on the word Create to create your template. DO NOT and I mean DO NOT put your posting template in the box yet, you need to give your template a name if you put the template in first? You'll have the same problem I did where it just wipes the template that's there.

PART 3 - NAME YOUR TEMPLATE When you hit the create button a box will show up put a name in there, however do not do what I did and put spaces in. -.- It won't work it has to be all letters and numbers no punctuation or anything.

PART 4 - PUT IN YOUR CODE!
Now once it has created the name of your template put in the template you want to save. Once you've done that?

PART 5 - SAVE YOUR TEMPLATE
Scroll to the bottom of the profile page and hit MODIFY so it'll save it.

Yes you do need to do this for each template you want to save.

PART 6 - USE YOUR TEMPLATE!
This works in both fast reply and the regular reply page. Simply click on your template name and it'll automatically load up your template! SUCCESS!

8D I feel smart now =w=

HAVE FUN!

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel