Author Topic: Preparing For Class [open] (Read 473 times)
Professor Kaige Storm
Professor

[M:0]

Professor Kaige Storm Avatar

[send pm]

Preparing For Class [open]
« Dec 12, 2012 15:32:23 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][classy=backgroundrite][classy=rennab] [/classy][/classy][classy=backgroundleft][classy=avatar] [/classy]
[classy=avatartwo] [/classy][/classy]
[classy=postingbg]Kaige pulled on his gloved and adjusted his shades as he looked up at the sun-kissed orange sky. He stood just outside the red zone gate looking at one of the guards that were on duty today. He would come here from time to time for his own reasons but today he was here with a task in mind. He picked up the small sack that sat at his feet and waved for one of the guards to open the gate.

Once the guard had opened the gate Kaige made his way in and tossed the sack over his shoulder. He was here today to set up a trap of sorts which would help him with the lesson he had planned for his class. The lesson itself was a simple one the hard part would be getting the monster he had planned for to well to be civil so to speak. The beast he was after he had run into only a few times while in here each time in around the same area and each time the beast hadn't been the most friendly.

However the last time he had found him Kaige had manage to learn a bit about the beast that had also explained the reaction he got whenever he got close to a certain area. This time he would be prepared and had everything set up. If his theory was right this might not even come to blow, as long as he didn't do anything to piss the beast off. With a sigh he took a left and reached the more dense and humid part of the red zone. This was it the area where he always ran into the Centaur. The one thing that had been different the last time that they had met was the sounds he had heard coming from deeper in the dense grass behind the Centaur.

They had sounded like that of a smaller one and it had sounded hurt, if that was the case then that would explain why the parent was so quick to attack anyone that would get close. Part horse and part human they were smart and could talk, he was hoping that if given the chance he could reason with the monster and if so it would make for one interesting class that was for sure.

It was then that he heard a noise coming from the bushes to his left. It couldn't be the centaur already could it he hadn't even gone in half as deep as the last time. He clinched his fist and readied in cause of attack. He called out " No point hiding whoever you are, just come out I already know that you are there."[/classy]
[atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][atrb=style, background: #dcdcdc;][classy=notesbg][STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]NOTES[/style]
Monsters...Woooo

[STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]WORDS[/style]
a few

[STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]TAGS[/style]
open

[STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]CREDIT[/style]
[STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase;]BY jumpstart! of btn and ote[/style][/classy]
[cs=2][classy=bordered][STYLE=margin-top: -5px;]I WON'T BLACKOUT[/style][/classy]

[newclass=backgroundrite]width: 320px; background: #333233; padding: 10px 0px 10px 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px; height: 211px; -moz-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px; -o-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px; -ms-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=backgroundleft]width: 100px; background: #333233; padding: 10px; border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; float: left; height: 211px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; -o-border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; -ms-border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=bordered]width: 430px; background: #333233; padding: 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; float: left; font: 35px arial black; color: #4793c6; text-align: center; line-height: 30px; letter-spacing: -2px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; -o-border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; -ms-border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=bordered:hover]color: #333233; -moz-transition: 2s; -webkit-transition: 2s; -o-transition: 2s; [/newclass][newclass=rennab]background: url(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/kisscoma/Arcana%20Famiglia/snap074.png); width: 320px; height: 205px; border-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; -ms-border-radius: 30px; -o-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; -o-opacity: 0.5; -ms-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=rennab:hover]opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; -o-opacity: 1; -ms-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=avatar]background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Jolly%20icons/Jollyicon14.jpg); width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 20px; float: left; margin-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; -o-opacity: 0.5; -ms-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=avatar:hover]opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; -o-opacity: 1; -ms-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=avatartwo]background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Jolly%20icons/Jollyicon7.jpg); width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 20px; float: left; margin-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; -o-opacity: 0.5; -ms-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; margin-top: 90px; margin-left: -100px;[/newclass][newclass=avatartwo:hover]opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; -o-opacity: 1; -ms-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=postingbg]background: #dcdcdc; padding: 10px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; color: #000000;[/newclass][newclass=notesbg]background: #dcdcdc; padding: 10px; width: 100px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; color: #000000;[/newclass]

« Last Edit: Feb 4, 2013 22:07:10 GMT -5 by COOKIE » Back to Top  
Emiko Layton
Sixth Year

Emiko Layton Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 13, 2012 0:33:13 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true]
[atrb=width,410,bTable]
[atrb=style, background-image: url('http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp256/doggydude24/misc/graphic-1.jpg'); border-top: 5px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 5px solid #E9DAEA]
[STYLE=border: 5px solid #E9DAEA; width: 100px; margin-left: 285px; margin-top: -45px; float:center;][/style][STYLE=margin-left: 30px; margin-top:-45px; margin-right: 130px; float:right; text-align:justify; font-size:9px; font-family: georgia; color: #8C8C8C;]IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE EVERY DAY AND EVERYTHING HAS FELT THIS RIGHT. AND NOW, YOU TURN IT ALL AROUND, AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE ALL I NEED, THE REASON WHY I SMILE![/style][STYLE=margin-left: 10px; margin-top:-73px; margin-right: 150px; float:left; text-align:justify; font-size:23px; font-family: georgia; text-shadow: 0.1em 0em 0.1em #171717; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E1CFE2;]THAT'S WHY I SMILE![/style]

[STYLE=font-size:9px; font-family: arial; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; background-color: #F7F7F7; border-top: 4px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 4px solid #E9DAEA; padding: 27px; color: #6E6E6E]Silent steps took her through the gate without the guards noticing. Being a student the young girl had a feeling she wouldn't be allowed to be here. Brightly colored red eye would be visible through the surrounding area for only a moment. The guards always kept this place sealed up so tight they didn't kids to go in there. What was he doing here? More of what did it have to do with? True Emiko knew Kaige had his classes to teach. A small sigh passed her lips as the girl followed her prey. True stalking could be a better word for it but Emiko had learned at a young age to never use that word. Not for anything. She stepped in the wrong way on her foot almost twisting her ankle as the girl fell.

One hand went out in front of her to stop it as she closed her eyes. Why did she have to be such a klutz. He was bound to know she was there now which was something the girl wanted to avoid. However as the girl looked up it seemed he hadn't even noticed her. For the moment he was still way too wrapped in his own work. Luck had been on her side more then once today. Sneaking past the guards not getting noticed by him. But even then as her red hair which was still tied up in pigtails fell into her she knew luck would run out. When she didn't know.

Part of her didn't wish to find out. Where could she go when all she wanted to do was stalk after him? Find out what Kaige had been planning for his little class. Being a sixth year she would be leaving the school soon. Not knowing everything about what she might be doing the young girl wondered what Kaige would do. Not like he knew what she was even about or at least felt about him. The small smirk crossed her face as she heard him speak it was only there for a moment then quickly feel again.

All the animals that were in this place had always been monsters more then anything else. "So you spotted me huh? Well you are good at that. What are you doing anyway it looks fun!" All of her curiosity seemed to end up showing right about now. Perhaps just some sort of act so he wouldn't yell at her didn't it make sense?

Though did he know she was actually following from the beginning? Or had he only just know figured it out.

words. omg numbers.
tags. Kaige Storm, Open
notes. Random first post and she's such a little stalker.

[/style]MADE BY KIWII OF BTN

Professor Kaige Storm
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 13, 2012 15:51:16 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][classy=backgroundrite][classy=rennab] [/classy][/classy][classy=backgroundleft][classy=avatar] [/classy]
[classy=postingbg]Kaige's fist opened slowly and cooled down once he heard the voice of the person stalking through the bushes. He let out a slight breath as she came into view and then a slight sigh. Damn those guards they knew they weren't suppose to let anyone in here right now with what he was up too. Yea the students were allowed to come and train in here with the right permission but he had told the guards not to let any of the students in for awhile. As he looked at the girl from behind his shades he could see that they didn't do a great job at that task.

"So you spotted me huh? Well you are good at that. What are you doing anyway it looks fun!" At this Kaige just shook his head and pulled the sack from off his shoulder in front of him turning away from the girl before he spoke. " It wasn't all that hard to find you with all the noise you were making to get over here, I'm sure half the monsters in here were able to pick up on you. How did you get in here anyway, I'm pretty sure I told to guards not to let any students in for awhile Emiko."

Yes he knew this girl a six year if he remembered right and she had been in one of his classes before still he had come here for work but it wasn't the easy kind. He turned and looked at her wondering if he should just do this another time and get her out of here now. He thought for a moment then looked down at his equipment and to her deciding he would see what happened but if things went south he'd just get the both of them out of there.

" Well since you're already here, and I'm sure getting you to leave would be more of a hassle then I feel like dealing with right now I guess I'll let you in on what I'm doing. I'm trying to set up something for class, and it isn't easy since the monster I'm dealing with is both smart and in a very protective state."

With that he waved her to come closer to him as he looked through his sack for the item he was looking for he had some medical stuff and food, along with some special things he had personally made in the cem lab. As he was waiting for her to come next to him he heard more movement and stopped to get a better listen hoping he wasn't hearing what he thought he was. Kaige quickly moved and pulled Emiko against him and went low making hand movements to keep quiet.

"I think it might be close" he whispered to her.[/classy]
[atrb=style, vertical-align: top;][atrb=style, background: #dcdcdc;][classy=notesbg][STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]NOTES[/style]
I See you there

[STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]WORDS[/style]
a few

[STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]TAGS[/style]
Emiko, open

[STYLE=font: 30px courier new; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 100px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -10px; border-bottom: 1px dashed #000000; line-height: 25px;]CREDIT[/style]
[STYLE=font-family: ms gothic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase;]BY jumpstart! of btn and ote[/style][/classy]
[cs=2][classy=bordered][STYLE=margin-top: -5px;]I WON'T BLACKOUT[/style][/classy]

[newclass=backgroundrite]width: 320px; background: #333233; padding: 10px 0px 10px 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px; height: 211px; -moz-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px; -o-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px; -ms-border-radius: 30px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=backgroundleft]width: 100px; background: #333233; padding: 10px; border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; float: left; height: 211px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; -o-border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; -ms-border-radius: 0px 30px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=bordered]width: 430px; background: #333233; padding: 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; float: left; font: 35px arial black; color: #4793c6; text-align: center; line-height: 30px; letter-spacing: -2px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; -o-border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; -ms-border-radius: 0px 0px 30px 30px; -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=bordered:hover]color: #333233; -moz-transition: 2s; -webkit-transition: 2s; -o-transition: 2s; [/newclass][newclass=rennab]background: url(http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/kisscoma/Arcana%20Famiglia/snap074.png); width: 320px; height: 205px; border-radius: 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; -ms-border-radius: 30px; -o-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; -o-opacity: 0.5; -ms-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=rennab:hover]opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; -o-opacity: 1; -ms-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=avatar]background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Jolly%20icons/Jollyicon14.jpg); width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 20px; float: left; margin-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; -o-opacity: 0.5; -ms-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=avatar:hover]opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; -o-opacity: 1; -ms-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=avatartwo]background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Jolly%20icons/Jollyicon7.jpg); width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 20px; float: left; margin-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; -o-opacity: 0.5; -ms-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; margin-top: 90px; margin-left: -100px;[/newclass][newclass=avatartwo:hover]opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; -o-opacity: 1; -ms-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-transition: 0.7s; -webkit-transition: 0.7s; -o-transition: 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=postingbg]background: #dcdcdc; padding: 10px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; color: #000000;[/newclass][newclass=notesbg]background: #dcdcdc; padding: 10px; width: 100px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; color: #000000;[/newclass]

« Last Edit: Feb 4, 2013 22:07:52 GMT -5 by COOKIE » Back to Top  
Emiko Layton
Sixth Year

Emiko Layton Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 14, 2012 10:47:07 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true]
[atrb=width,410,bTable]
[atrb=style, background-image: url('http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp256/doggydude24/misc/graphic-1.jpg'); border-top: 5px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 5px solid #E9DAEA]
[STYLE=border: 5px solid #E9DAEA; width: 100px; margin-left: 285px; margin-top: -45px; float:center;][/style][STYLE=margin-left: 30px; margin-top:-45px; margin-right: 130px; float:right; text-align:justify; font-size:9px; font-family: georgia; color: #8C8C8C;]IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE EVERY DAY AND EVERYTHING HAS FELT THIS RIGHT. AND NOW, YOU TURN IT ALL AROUND, AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE ALL I NEED, THE REASON WHY I SMILE![/style][STYLE=margin-left: 10px; margin-top:-73px; margin-right: 150px; float:left; text-align:justify; font-size:23px; font-family: georgia; text-shadow: 0.1em 0em 0.1em #171717; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E1CFE2;]THAT'S WHY I SMILE![/style]

[STYLE=font-size:9px; font-family: arial; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; background-color: #F7F7F7; border-top: 4px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 4px solid #E9DAEA; padding: 27px; color: #6E6E6E]Emiko blinked she wouldn't let him shove her away or make her leave again. For the most part the girl could handle herself here even if monsters showed up. Plus Kaige...or Professor Kaige had always been strong. Could it be admiration or just...she got bored that made her follow him here? Now not even she knew. Curiosity could be such a deadly thing that was for sure. The guards hadn't seen her so it wasn't like they were at fault anyway. But knowing Kaige he wouldn't be too happy with them letting her through. Would he shove her away? She was waiting for that but she still wouldn't go no matter what. Her eyes drifted over the sack he had so the other was trying to catch a monster?

"Well I didn't make that much noise. You are just really good at paying attention and hearing things Kaige. They weren't really watching so magic? or I snuck past them whichever you prefer." She whispered the last part really all she had been doing was teasing. Playing around even it didn't bug this girl all that much. Emiko didn't take his classes just to stalk him and annoy him. The stalking part had become a bonus...and not really part of the plan. Now if she annoyed him well Emiko never noticed...could she really be that oblivious? Well of course.

She bounced closer to him keeping quiet well the best she could anyway. If that monster he was hunting for was around here then she didn't wish to make it mad. Or make it charge at them it would be really bad and they both probably knew that anyway. "well not exactly. But I wanna know what you are up too! The monster is being difficult? What kind of monster is it?" Her curiosity made it slightly hard to keep her tone quiet but she was doing her best.

The girl stuck close to him not wanting to get too much distance between them right now. She knew this place but not as good as he probably did. Emiko blinked as he pulled her closer she only looked around trying to see anything. A light blush creeping onto her face but he would be too distracted to notice it anyway. Plus he was her teacher she had to keep on remembering that.

"O..okay.." She didn't know what to say other then that, though the girl was quite curious once again.

words. omg numbers.
tags. Kaige Storm, Open

Professor Kaige Storm
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 15, 2012 19:17:39 GMT -5 »

[classy=postingbg]Kaige took a look back at Emiko to make sure she was close and that they were both out of sight for the moment. If this was going to work he couldn't be caught by the beast just yet. It was just like he had thought though she didn't plan on leaving and making this easy for him and there didn't seem to be a chance of him turning back with her and just doing this another time.

He stared at her for a moment from behind his shades she was curious that was for sure and any other time he would have praised her for it right now however it wasn't such a good thing. " You know that curiosity kill the cat right, try not to get yourself hurt being curious got it." With that he let out a low breath and kept listening for any movement getting closer to them.

He heard none however in fact whatever the sound was that he had heard before was almost gone now or at least getting farther away. He stood grabbing his sack in one hand and her hand in the other pulling her up with him. If she was going to stay with him he might as well tell her enough to be helpful. It was better then the other options left to him. " It sounds like it's moved on so I'll tell you what I'm doing and let you join just....stay close and don't do anything crazy. Now we are looking for Centaurs, one is probably hurt and the other will attack with little warning to protect him. I'm guessing the hurt one is a child, either way i have a plan once we get to it."

He started forward once more moving through the bushes listening for any sign of the monster. He made sure keep her close holding her hand, the last thing he needed was for them to get slip up and for him to have to go looking for her that would be a real pain and it would look bad for him if a professor lost one of the students and they turned up hurt or something.

" So you gonna tell me what really has you here, I mean I'm sure it partly curiosity but that couldn't be your only reason."[/classy]
I See you there

a few

Emiko, open

« Last Edit: Feb 4, 2013 22:10:17 GMT -5 by COOKIE » Back to Top  
Emiko Layton
Sixth Year

Emiko Layton Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 20, 2012 14:12:20 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true]
[atrb=width,410,bTable]

[STYLE=font-size:9px; font-family: arial; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; background-color: #F7F7F7; border-top: 4px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 4px solid #E9DAEA; padding: 27px; color: #6E6E6E]She understood that this place could be quite dangerous but in the end Emiko wasn't worried. Why would she be anyway? With someone like Kaige Storm there wasn't much to worry about. It also wasn't like she seemed to be completely defenseless anyway. Her family wouldn't have approved of her going to this school if she didn't know how to fight. If only because of how much trouble she managed to get into. No way would the girl leave she hadn't snuck past them to get out here and then just go away. No that would make things way too easy for him.

True she was a nice girl but that didn't mean she would make things easier. She had to be curious. Kaige should know that about her only a little anyway. She had been talking to him so many times over her past years at this school. In the small time they had been together. As she thought about it Emiko smirked turning it into a smile instead so he wouldn't think much of the look on her face. "Yes I know of course! but one I'm not a cat and two I have a big strong man to protect me right? I kid I wouldn't get hurt anyway...not that much." At least not anymore then she already had.

The pain in her ankle spoke of that as if refusing to let her forget. She stopped talking not knowing what to say after all they were looking for monsters. Creatures, animals or just about anything she didn't see them as monsters always. Blinking and letting him drag her up he didn't seem to mind her all that much. But even then she didn't know what he would do with her if he let her stay here.

"I won't! It'll be okay just what are you doing? You have a plan to catch it? but if it's hurt...?" She didn't like the idea of a hurt animal so were they going to help it? Then let it go. Or did he have other plans she would only be able to wait and see. Emiko did blush still but she kept her hand in his refusing to pull back. In this area that would be a bad idea anyway she didn't want to be a burden.

Seemed pretty simple now didn't it? Even if she wasn't quite as sure as Emiko should have been. The girl blinked looking up at him confused. He wanted to know why she was really here? Well it had been...to just find someone to draw or something maybe? No stalking him sounded better then that. As far as the girl was concerned right now.

"Um well..I was just wandering looking for something. And then you showed up so I thought I would follow you. Plus this place is..." Should she say fun probably not so she kept that far away and didn't finish that sentence. She might admitted that she stalked him but he wouldn't learn anything else.

words. omg numbers.
tags. Kaige Storm, Open

Professor Kaige Storm
Professor

[send pm]

« Jan 16, 2013 14:34:17 GMT -5 »

[classy=postingbg]Kaige let out a slight sigh, figures that she had been following him in here. Well she wasn't really getting in the way or anything and she seemed able to take care of herself if need be. Not that he was about to let anything happen to her if it came to it. He wouldn't let his student get hurt in front of him not if he could help it anyway. Well things were not a bit more complicated but hopefully not to much so that he couldn't figure it out.

Kaige gathered his things once again and started to look forward in the direction that he had heard the cry of the monster the night before. The area seemed clear for the moment anyway it was best to keep moving now and hopefully they wouldn't run into the monster for awhile. He looked over to her and waved her forward to follow him closely. If things got to bad he had already decided that he would make sure to get the two of them out of there quick.

" I do have a plan, and if doesn't have to do with capturing an injured monster. It's more a matter of.....getting there in one piece. Since you are coming I'll have you help but you do as I say and question nothing. I mean it if I tell you to fun like hell and leave me there you do it no questions."

Kaige stopped then having heard the cry once again close this time knowing that they were close. Yep this was it they wouldn't get many chances at this so they would have to make it fast and easy cause if things got out of hand it would go bad very bad. He let out a slight breath and opened and closed his hand feeling them heat up trying to clam himself. He would have to keep a level head or it would be him that ruined this and not her.

He grabbed her hand and said to her " Listen no matter what you see keep quiet and remember to do just as I say. I'm not sure how badly hurt the monster is and it might be an ugly sight. Last chance to change your mind and turn back?"

He asked her knowing that she wouldn't but hey it didn't hurt to try right. After all she might not like the sight of blood and he really didn't need her freaking out if there was some.[/classy]
I See you there

a few

Emiko, open

« Last Edit: Feb 4, 2013 22:08:30 GMT -5 by COOKIE » Back to Top  
Emiko Layton
Sixth Year

Emiko Layton Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 23, 2013 0:05:55 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true]
[atrb=width,410,bTable]

[STYLE=font-size:9px; font-family: arial; width: 300px; height: 300px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; background-color: #F7F7F7; border-top: 4px solid #E9DAEA; border-bottom: 4px solid #E9DAEA; padding: 27px; color: #6E6E6E]He should have known by now that she wasn't going to just walk away. Emiko never did that made it just too easy it seemed. Kaige of all people should know that about her though it seemed he didn't. He wasn't being stupid, no maybe just now the dark haired male seemed to forget. Emiko giggled looking around all curious like. Wondering where the monster was. How long would it take for them to catch it? Were they going to help it when they did? Bandage the monsters wounds, so what if it was a monster. The girl knew they were dangerous but it was also hurt. Being a sweetheart she didn't like animals or anyone being hurt.

Not when she might be able to do something about it. Like that mattered now though. Perhaps Emiko should have thought more then coming back here this way. The cry of the monster made her jump a little bit. But the girl continued to smile, trying to keep focused on the task at hand. Not get distracted to the point where she might get them hurt. Being a problem was not something she wanted. Emiko wanted to be able to do her best.

Actually help out rather then be a difficulty. But to Kaige that couldn't be all that important right? "What is it!" She kept her voice down then paused to listen. If he was letting her stay the girl might as well be of use. Being overly loud even the girl was hyper would be bad right now. "Fine but you have to promise me you'll be careful then." She gave a small nod even if she didn't know what to say. Or more of even if she didn't want to leave him behind.

She felt gentle, and worried about him. Even if for the most part it probably didn't matter. She gave a small nod though Emiko had a feeling this wasn't going to end well. The girl didn't quite know what she might be getting into. Perhaps she might have let it go. "I'm not turning back. I'm going to see this anyway at some point. You know it." She would try not to freak out.

words. omg numbers.
tags. Kaige Storm, Open

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel