Author Topic: Preping for Christmas (Open) (Read 878 times)
Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[M:-135]

Professor Natalia Echoes Avatar

[send pm]

Preping for Christmas (Open)
« Dec 8, 2012 16:21:37 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,450px,true][atrb=cellspacing,0px,true][atrb=style, width: 450px; background: url(http://i53.tinypic.com/11s2h79.jpg); background-color: #B9B4B7; border-top-left-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 50px; padding: 10px, bTable]
[style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 0.7; border-top-left-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 0.8; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 0.9; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 1; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style]
[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #2C5197; font-family: arial black; font-size: 30px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; opacity: 1; width: 412px; line-height: 24px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px;]It's not a question of why and if she'll make it[/style][style=background-color: #22316C; color: #50A6C2; font-family: arial; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 7px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 400px; padding-left: 6px; padding-right: 6px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px;] It's more a question of when and how she'll take it, Standing out there alone completely naked, Another secret's been kept and left her tainted, There's nothing more she can do to make them change it, She does the best that she can to rearrange it, There's still the question of how she's grown so tainted, A tattered canvas unfurls, watch as they paint it[/style]

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]So it was getting close to that time of the year, currently the new teacher was helping set up decorations in the library, though it wasn't her job to do so she didn't have any classes to teach today thus she was free to help out around the academy and simply make things easier on everyone else. Of course when someone snagged themselves on a staple while trying to set up a large wall with christmas pictures on it she cringed ever so slightly, those fangs of hers extending in her mouth but it was okay. She had good resolve and control of herself, she had for years now. It was one of the reasons why she was even able to be here in this academy teaching or even learn here because of her human side.

As she helped out she could feel the eyes on her. Male and female a like. Such a young looking teacher with a decent chest and curves got a lot of attention especially when wearing something that might be seen as provocative. Though all it was, was a mid-thigh length skirt, black high heels, stockings, a blouse that was slightly undone at the top to allow her enough room to breathe and that was it. It wasn't anything fancy in the slightest. Yet that didn't stop the leering gazes that plagued her.

Nerds. Jocks. They were all the same in the end. She already knew this and the allure of her vampiric side, something that attracted those around her like moths to a flame was the reason for it all. It was a pain in the backside really, a slight curse but she could at least find willing participants if ever she needed to drink blood.

Plenty of the populous in this academy would simply let her and she knew it. So why push everyone away? She would treat everyone like a friend. Until they did something that hurt her. Yet those that surrounded her and tried to force their way in to her life? Well they would be cast aside. They weren't worth wasting her life time on and definitely weren't worth turning in to a half vampire like she was.

After all they were just students and a few teachers.

Perhaps in time she would find someone who was worthy of such a thing.

Humming as she stood on the stool she noticed something or more someone attempting to get a look up her skirt.

"Well, if you wanted to look up my skirt you can join the swimming team. If you're not going too? Then go back to whatever you were doing and stop attempting to do that please?" Her voice was still gentle even though she didn't appreciate the student doing what they were doing. Soon she hopped off the stool and went to grab a few books. Grabbing what she needed for one of her classes she headed back and checked them out but as she was leaving she crashed in to someone and her books were sent all over the place, she was sent backwards and she sighed slightly looking up at whom she'd run in to.

"My apologies..."

[/style]
[style= background: #22316C; border-bottom: 2 px solid #22316C; font-family: georgia; italic; font-size: 6pt; color: #50A6C2; text-align: center; text-indent: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; width: 350px; padding: 3px 9px 3px 3px; margin-bottom: -2px; border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;]Table by Ghost // Sora from L.O and Yori from OTE [/style]

« Last Edit: Dec 8, 2012 16:22:00 GMT -5 by Professor Natalia Echoes » Back to Top  
Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 8, 2012 19:27:32 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/rt10te.jpg), border: 30px 0px 30px 0px;, -moz-border-radius: 30px;, bTable][style=float: left; border: 5px solid #FFFEE8;]
[/style]
[style=font: 13px mistral; color: #FFFEE8; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 3px;]I,
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,
[/style][style=padding: 10px, 3px, 10px, 10px; spacing: 5px; font: 18px bradley hand itc tt; color: #1c191a; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); text-transform: uppercase; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 20px;]Ones Next Time, Can't Find Any Now =P[/style]

[style=float: right; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 370px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #5C5C5C; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 35px; margin-top: -10px;]
Riku let out a sight sigh as he headed into one of the drama classrooms to pick up some more decorations for the upcoming holiday. He wasn't even sure how he had got talked into doing this. One minute he was talking to Arran about staying here for the holiday the next thing he knew he was setting up the school for it. He leaned down and picked up the box of supplies and started out the room. This would be different he thought to himself not heading home for the holiday.

He backed out of the room opening the door and started down the hall with the large box making it a bit hard to see what was in front of him. It was a bit of a task but the truth was he really didn't mind doing it in fact he was glad to do it. He nodded and said is hellos to a few of those that walked by as he made his way to the next room they were suppose to be setting up. He knew his way around and since a few people had started to get ready for trips home for the holiday he wasn't really worried about bumping into anyone.

It was to bad that he wasn't because that would be just what he would end up doing. He round a corner and right into someone he more felt and heard then saw. There was the bump then someone and something hit the ground in front of him. He cursed low under his breath and dropped the box to help the person. It was only then that he noticed who it was one of the professors. He knew who she was, he was even in her class though even if he wasn't he was sure he would know her from how most of the guys talked about her.

He reached down extended a hand to help her up " I'm the one at fault her, wasn't really looking where I was going with this box." He made sure that she was alright then moved to pick up the books she had dropped. " Again sorry about that was kinda in a rush to get these decorations to the room so that they could be set up."

He waited a moment to look at her before heading to the box he was carrying " If you don't need anything...guess I'll be going."[/style]
[style=color: #FFFEE8; width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -40px; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS:- number TAGS:- Natalia[/style]
[style=background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #1c191a; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -20px;]MADE BY GHOST FROM TWP
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 8, 2012 19:44:04 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,450px,true][atrb=cellspacing,0px,true][atrb=style, width: 450px; background: url(http://i53.tinypic.com/11s2h79.jpg); background-color: #B9B4B7; border-top-left-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 50px; padding: 10px, bTable]
[style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 0.7; border-top-left-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 0.8; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 0.9; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-8.png); opacity: 1; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style]
[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #2C5197; font-family: arial black; font-size: 30px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; opacity: 1; width: 412px; line-height: 24px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px;]It's not a question of why and if she'll make it[/style][style=background-color: #22316C; color: #50A6C2; font-family: arial; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 7px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 400px; padding-left: 6px; padding-right: 6px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px;] It's more a question of when and how she'll take it, Standing out there alone completely naked, Another secret's been kept and left her tainted, There's nothing more she can do to make them change it, She does the best that she can to rearrange it, There's still the question of how she's grown so tainted, A tattered canvas unfurls, watch as they paint it[/style]

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]" I'm the one at fault her, wasn't really looking where I was going with this box." He was making sure she was okay and even helped her to her feet instead of just staring at her. It was a little refreshing really to be honest and as she stood there she bent down to grab a few of the books as he grabbed the others for her.

"Again sorry about that was kinda in a rush to get these decorations to the room so that they could be set up." She simply smiled at him and tilted her head as she shrugged.

"It's fine, accidents happen all the time. You don't need to feel bad about it or anything." Then he was off to grab the box he'd been carrying.

" If you don't need anything...guess I'll be going." She stopped and simply stared at him, her cheeks flushed a light pink and she looked confused. Shocked and confused. Honestly she'd been expecting some corny line about going for coffee or something just as bad.

"Y....You're not going to try anything? Hints? Pick up lines? Nothing? I'm.... I'm confused... Though um... Thank you I suppose.... It makes a change rather than someone trying to get me to go on a date with them or peek up my skirt or something...." She mused as she stood there.

"That's a large box, Christmas decorations? I'll come along and help set up if you'd like, it isn't as though I actually have much to do to be honest. Just have to take these books back to my room, for classes." She smiled as she actually wandered over to him smiling once more, though the glares. She could feel them burning in her back as she actually gave this student the time and chance to talk to her. Some others weren't too happy about it in the slightest but to be honest she really couldn't care.

He seemed, simply from the fact that he hadn't attempted anything at all other than to help her, to be a good guy. So why not help him out? It was only fair was it not? He treated her with enough respect not to try getting in her pants and she helped him out to say thank you.

It made sense.... In an odd sort of way.

[/style]
[style= background: #22316C; border-bottom: 2 px solid #22316C; font-family: georgia; italic; font-size: 6pt; color: #50A6C2; text-align: center; text-indent: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; width: 350px; padding: 3px 9px 3px 3px; margin-bottom: -2px; border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px 8px 8px 8px;]Table by Ghost // Sora from L.O and Yori from OTE [/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 8, 2012 21:04:34 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/rt10te.jpg), border: 30px 0px 30px 0px;, -moz-border-radius: 30px;, bTable][style=float: left; border: 5px solid #FFFEE8;]
[/style]
[style=font: 13px mistral; color: #FFFEE8; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 3px;]I,
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,
[/style][style=padding: 10px, 3px, 10px, 10px; spacing: 5px; font: 18px bradley hand itc tt; color: #1c191a; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); text-transform: uppercase; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 20px;]Ones Next Time, Can't Find Any Now =P[/style]

[style=float: right; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 370px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #5C5C5C; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 35px; margin-top: -10px;]
"It's fine, accidents happen all the time. You don't need to feel bad about it or anything." Riku was glad that she wasn't taking this bad and things hadn't gone the wrong way. He was also glad that she hadn't been hurt when he bumped into her. Even if it was all an accident he was still at fault at least somewhat and wasn't the type to just act as if he hadn't done anything.

He had grabbed the box and was about to head off when the next words from the teacher kinda caught him by surprise. "Y....You're not going to try anything? Hints? Pick up lines? Nothing? I'm.... I'm confused... Though um... Thank you I suppose.... It makes a change rather than someone trying to get me to go on a date with them or peek up my skirt or something...."

Well he had to admit he hadn't really expected her to come out and say that. He turned looking at her for a moment just staring a bit not really sure how to reply to that. He thought about it for a moment and figured that she probably got hit on a lot with how she looked and everything, plus the way some of the guys talked about her it really didn't surprise him if a few thought they could try their luck. He shook his head to himself, guess some people just didn't know when they should and shouldn't try.

" Umm...no you don't have to worry about me trying anything like that. Though from the fact that you ask....I take it quite a few people tend to try and hit on you. Either way, you won't have to add me to that and no need to thank me just the way I am." He wasn't saying she didn't look good but she didn't seem to like being hit on by every moving thing so why do that it wouldn't help any anyway.

"That's a large box, Christmas decorations? I'll come along and help set up if you'd like, it isn't as though I actually have much to do to be honest. Just have to take these books back to my room, for classes." He looked at the box he was holding then almost having forgotten about it. He looked back at her and gave her a nod " Yea these are decorations for music room. Umm..thanks for the help, I guess we can stop by your room first and them go from there. "

He extended the box to her and looked around feeling the eyes that were not on him. He gave a slight shrug ignoring it and continued like he normally would " You can put your books in here until we get to the classroom." He smiled before continuing " Also seems I might have upset a few of your student fans by talking to you this long."

He had to admit this was a rather interesting turn of events that was for sure.[/style]
[style=color: #FFFEE8; width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -40px; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS:- number TAGS:- Natalia[/style]
[style=background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #1c191a; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -20px;]MADE BY GHOST FROM TWP
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 9, 2012 9:16:58 GMT -5 »

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]" Umm...no you don't have to worry about me trying anything like that. Though from the fact that you ask....I take it quite a few people tend to try and hit on you. Either way, you won't have to add me to that and no need to thank me just the way I am." A bright smile played across her face as she heard that and she hugged the books to her chest laughing ever so slightly. This student was a pleasure to be around that was for sure.

" Yea these are decorations for the music room. Umm..thanks for the help, I guess we can stop by your room first and then go from there. " A nod as she acknowledged the suggestion it sounded like a plan that was for sure. Though she arched a brow when he held the box out in her direction, did he want her to carry it or something?

" You can put your books in here until we get to the classroom." A faint blush played across her cheeks and she nodded putting the books in the box but making sure that she didn't crush any of the decorations that were inside.

"I'll make sure you don't crash in to anything else~" She cooed to him though now her gaze shifted to the other people around her.

"Also seems I might have upset a few of your student fans by talking to you this long." A sigh and a roll of the eyes.

"Well, if they liked me that much they wouldn't crowd me and annoy me would they? They're a bunch of idiots in that respect so I'd rather spend my time with a student that actually has enough brain power to understand the idea of personal space" She giggled. "Hmmm let's go." With that she was off. Leading the way and even holding on to one of his arms to help guide him. Now, that? That single action. Set a few of her fans in to a small bout of rage, some getting up to follow and others storming away because they couldn't stand the idea that a random student who'd never shown any interest in their precious teacher was getting her attention.

"If any of them give you any hassle just tell someone about it, I'm sure it'll get sorted since I don't recall you actually getting in to any trouble around here. If you need any help with homework you can come to me for private tutoring if you'd like." She offered, that single offer made most of the people following stop in their tracks and give up there and then. Off they went leaving her and her new friend alone.

"Actually on second thoughts let's just get the decorations up first, when we drop my books off afterwards you can stop at my dorm room for something hot to eat and drink since it's pretty chilly outside." Once at the music room she opened the door for him so he didn't have to struggle. Then she followed him in to help set up the decorations.

"So! Where d'we start?"

[/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 9, 2012 14:41:34 GMT -5 »

[/style]
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,

"I'll make sure you don't crash in to anything else~" That would be great he thought to himself, he wouldn't have to worry about the same thing happening once again as he walked with the box. This would make things much easier he was actually pretty glad that she had offered to help him out now, should make getting this done much faster since he wouldn't have to do it by himself.

"Well, if they liked me that much they wouldn't crowd me and annoy me would they? They're a bunch of idiots in that respect so I'd rather spend my time with a student that actually has enough brain power to understand the idea of personal space" Riku had a hard time keeping the slight smile from his face at that comment even as he noticed those around him getting even more annoyed and upset. It wasn't often that one of the teachers talked like that, but he guessed he was always being chased around and hit on he'd be rather annoyed as well.

He didn't have time to say anything to that before he felt her arm around his and they were moving down the hall. Well if he hadn't pissed off anyone before he was pretty sure that he had just then but he didn't really care cause in the end it was their own fault. "If any of them give you any hassle just tell someone about it, I'm sure it'll get sorted since I don't recall you actually getting in to any trouble around here. If you need any help with homework you can come to me for private tutoring if you'd like."

He smiled and gave her a quick nod " No worries I doubt anyone would really try anything anyway. I might get a few glares for awhile, but they will get over it. As for the tutoring I'll gladly take you up on that if I need some help with something. Also if I can help you with anything feel free to ask."

It was only after he said it that he realized how it sounded and wanted to almost facepalm right there. He just shook his head to himself and kept walking along side her."Actually on second thoughts let's just get the decorations up first, when we drop my books off afterwards you can stop at my dorm room for something hot to eat and drink since it's pretty chilly outside."

He blinked a bit looking at her then, he hadn't seem that coming that was for sure, but he wasn't about to pass up the chance for something warm since it was pretty chilly out. " Sure that sounds like a plan, so we head to the music room and get this done them we go from there."

With that said he headed to the music room with her heading in when she held the door for him and placing down the box looking around the room. He heard her say something then looked to the box and nodded " Well there are a few things that need to be hung around the wall and I think there might even be a tree in here. I can get the things that need to be hung up on one side and you the other, should finish faster that was I believe."

He looked in the box and pulled out some of the decoration and gave her a smile " Lets get started, oh and watch the light, they seem easy to get tangled in."[/style]
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 9, 2012 15:11:14 GMT -5 »

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]" No worries I doubt anyone would really try anything anyway. I might get a few glares for awhile, but they will get over it. As for the tutoring I'll gladly take you up on that if I need some help with something. Also if I can help you with anything feel free to ask." She quirked a brow, anything? Well now she'd ask him something when they were well and truly alone.

"I may just take you up on that offer y'know~" She smirked. Oh how lovely that sounded, the idea of someone actually agreeing to let her bite them and feed, making her a little more durable and energetic than usual was a nice piece of food for thought. Something that sounded rather delicious in her mind as well. Given she quickly eyed him over, he would do very nicely. If and only if he agreed of course.

" Sure that sounds like a plan, so we head to the music room and get this done them we go from there." Go from there? What exactly was he planning? Her eyebrow arched upwards again. However it returned to it's normal resting place once more.

" Well there are a few things that need to be hung around the wall and I think there might even be a tree in here. I can get the things that need to be hung up on one side and you the other, should finish faster that was I believe." She nodded as she dug in to the box grabbing some of the decorations and heading towards one side of the room.

" Lets get started, oh and watch the light, they seem easy to get tangled in." That made her giggle.

"Now how would you know that? Been practicing bondage or something with them? I do hope not or I might have to stick you in detention for using school property in an unsatisfactory manner." She grinned as she quickly pulled a chair over so she could stand at a decent height and then she started putting the decorations up, humming as she went, content and relaxed.

"Oh that offer before? About needing anything?... Well... What would you say to being bitten by a half-vampire and being fed from? I know it's a rather odd request but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders so I'm more inclined to think you won't become an addict to vampire bites... Unlike... Some people who'd just ask for more if I did that..." It was a sudden and odd request yes but a request none the less and now she wondered what his reaction would be.

[/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 9, 2012 16:36:13 GMT -5 »

[/style]
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,

"I may just take you up on that offer y'know~" That made Riku stop for a second looking at her then kept going. Well he had offered his help and he meant it plus it was only likely to be something like helping her move stuff or paperwork right what else could it possible be after all. He shook his head stopping his thoughts from wandering and got back to the work they were doing.

"Now how would you know that? Been practicing bondage or something with them? I do hope not or I might have to stick you in detention for using school property in an unsatisfactory manner." If he would have been drinking anything he'd have spit it all over at that comment. He could feel the warmth in his face as he thought about what she just said a slight blush forming over his cheeks.

He quickly shook his head looking at her " Uhh...no nothing like that..just you know you could get wrapped in them. I mean they tie around you and what not. That doesn't sound right...it's just easy to get tangled." He didn't wish to make a bigger fool of himself then he had so he grabbed some of the supplies and started on his side of the room.

"Oh that offer before? About needing anything?... " It seemed she already had something in mind for him to do for her. Well he had offered so he would help with whatever it was, since she was helping him out now and he didn't mind it. "Well... What would you say to being bitten by a half-vampire and being fed from? I know it's a rather odd request but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders so I'm more inclined to think you won't become an addict to vampire bites... Unlike... Some people who'd just ask for more if I did that..."

He stopped what he was doing still holding the light in his hand as he turned to face her. She was probably just messing with him the whole bite vampire thing. Though the more he looked at her the more he could she she wasn't joking or messing with him and was serious about it. He hadn't really thought she'd ask him anything like this so he wasn't really sure just how to answer yet. I mean it wasn't everyday a teacher said they were half-vampire and wanted to know if you'd be a willing blood supply.

He forgot about the lights he was holding as he started toward her " You're serious aren't you about the whole vampire and blood thing. You really aren't just playing some joke on me." He took a moment to let it sink in then decided that he had offered his help and it didn't seem like it would kill him or anything, he doubted a teacher would trying to kill one of their students.

" Well I did offer to help you out, and if that's what you need then I'll help. I don't think I'd become addicted to it or anything so that shouldn't be a problem. Not really sure how this works though but I'm here to help." He had forgotten about the lights he had been holding and like he hard warned her they were easy to get tangled into so much so that his legs were wrapped in them and his next step sent him stumbling toward her and the chair she was standing on top of.[/style]
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2012 17:36:28 GMT -5 »

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]" Uhh...no nothing like that..just you know you could get wrapped in them. I mean they tie around you and what not. That doesn't sound right...it's just easy to get tangled." She could tell just by the way he was talking that she'd made him flustered about the idea, it was rather amusing really and she let out a silent giggle at the fact he was getting caught up in his own words.

When she asked about feeding from him? Well the look she got was priceless. All she did was offer a rather small smile. Perhaps she should've waited for that? No. This was much more appropriate to get it out of the way instead of just buttering him up to chow down on him. It was a pointless exercise and well it would just seem as though she was after that the whole time which she wasn't the idea only crossed her mind after a few minutes.

She watched as he headed towards her but he forgot about the lights apparently. So she arched a brow as she made his way over.

" You're serious aren't you about the whole vampire and blood thing. You really aren't just playing some joke on me." A gentle nod and a quick 'yes' was given as a response to what he said.

" Well I did offer to help you out, and if that's what you need then I'll help. I don't think I'd become addicted to it or anything so that shouldn't be a problem. Not really sure how this works though but I'm here to help."

"Well thank you ve-" She began to speak but in moments things turned to chaos. Hopping off her schair as he stumbled she ran to try and catch him but as she got close and he fell forwards she caught him yes. But. It went wrong. The weight was unexpected, she went backwards and he came with her.

Landing on her back she groaned till she felt something on her chest and looking down. It seemed she had provided cushioning for his face in the way that his face was pressed against her assets and a quiet squeak erupted from her. Her hands slamming over her mouth the second the sound came out to stop it where it was.

"Um... Well.... This isn't at all awkward... Ahahahah... Comfortable? At least you didn't hit the floor face first and break your nose or something?" A rather deep red crossed her cheeks there and then though she hadn't moved. She was still there waiting for him to move first.

"Seems... You forgot about the lights..." A light laugh to try and lighten the mood. It probably didn't work but she couldn't help but feel a little awkward right now even if she was a half vampire and she was used to people making passes at her.

This was unexpected and thus caught her completely off guard.[/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2012 22:47:06 GMT -5 »

[/style]
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,

"Well thank you ve-" That was the last thing he remembered hearing before everything else started to blur. One minute he was fine walking over to talk with her the next he was tripping and falling forward over the same damn light he had just been trying to warn her able really what were the chances of that. He remembered seeing her jump off the chair last before he closed his eyes and moved his hands to brace himself for the fall that he knew would come. He figured if nothing else at least the professor will have managed to move out of the way.

Riku had his eyes closed waiting for the pain of him falling face first on the ground, but he was met with something else something soft and wasn't sure what it was that he had fallen on. That was until he had heard the next words that came out of the her mouth. "Um... Well.... This isn't at all awkward... Ahahahah... Comfortable? At least you didn't hit the floor face first and break your nose or something?"

At that Riku opened his eyes giving a slight squeeze as he pushed back trying to gather what it was he had fallen on. When his eyes looked up and met with Natalia he went instantly red and pushed back so he was no longer on top of her. " I..I'm really sorry about that...I didn't think that. I'm really sorry really."

"Seems... You forgot about the lights..." His eyes trailed to the lights then, those damn things had made him look like a fool. He sighed closing his eyes for a moment trying to compose himself after what had just happened but then that made him thing of what had happened and the feel of it and he opened his eyes again and stood quickly. Just when he was starting to think things couldn't get anymore awkward for him today they managed to.

He walked to her extending his hand once more to lift her up " Again I'm really sorry about...you know, I'm not that clumsy I swear not sure what up with me today. At least neither of us are really hurt right."

As soon as the words left his mouth he felt a slight pain in his left elbow and looked to see a slight cut. It wasn't that bad though just a bit of blood he wasn't worried about it though. Nothing was broken and as far as he could tell she was alright so a slight cut was nothing.[/style]
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 19, 2012 16:49:09 GMT -5 »

[style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/th_blushy.jpg); opacity: 0.7; border-top-left-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/th_blushy.jpg); opacity: 0.8; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/th_blushy.jpg); opacity: 0.9; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/th_blushy.jpg); opacity: 1; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style]

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]Well she knew he was conscious at least because he squeezed her chest ever so slightly and her cheeks turned a rather dark shade of fuchsia. A slight murmur escaped her mouth but it was quiet thank God and hopefully he hadn't heard. Then again he may well have heard and that wouldn't make this situation any better.

Up he got his face as red if not more so than hers but she avoided looking at him hands and arms moving to cover her chest, that felt.... Nicer than it should have, and though it was an accident and it was wrong she couldn't help the fact that it felt good.

"I..I'm really sorry about that...I didn't think that. I'm really sorry really." She didn't smile.

"It's... Fine... Really..." If anything she felt more ashamed that she'd enjoyed that little mishap.

" Again I'm really sorry about...you know, I'm not that clumsy I swear not sure what up with me today. At least neither of us are really hurt right." Grabbing his hand and standing she hadn't expected so much force and in a moment she was flush up against him. A light squeak coming from her as her chest pressed against him and she pulled away.

This was just becoming worse and worse. It was against the rules of the academy. It was frowned upon and she couldn't help the tingles that she felt, so much so that she shivered quite visibly.

"And to think... We're going back to my dorm room... If anyone saw us... They might think that....." She stopped her thoughts there and then, taking a deep breath to calm herself as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"....." This wasn't good, she was staring at his throat because she could smell the blood from the wound. In a moment she moved closer to him.

"Hold still." Lifting his arm so she could see she leaned in licking the wound as if it were something normal to do. Watching as the wound began to heal she smiled.

"At least you taste good." She commented but that could've been taken in two ways...

[/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 21, 2012 18:27:46 GMT -5 »

[/style]
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,

"It's... Fine... Really..." That was what she had said but Riku was sure that it wasn't. He tried to remember the whole thing and how it had all happened, but even the thought of it brought a slight red over his cheeks. It didn't help when he had went to help her up and she was press close against him. He was looking down at her and could feel her chest pressed against him which only served to add to the thoughts already going through his head.

Then there was her reaction to it all the cute squeak that left her lips before she pulled back and the slight shiver he noticed from her. He shook his head he just had to clear it and focus this was his professor after all he knew what everyone thought about her and yea....he could understand why but still it was his professor. He just needed a breath and he'd be alright back to himself.

"And to think... We're going back to my dorm room... If anyone saw us... They might think that....." With everything that had happened he had almost forgot about that part. The thoughts of them being alone in her room started to feel his head then as he looked at her. What would people thing...even more so with the tension in this room right now. He had to calm down just relax and get back to himself.

He ran his fingers lightly through his hair with a slight smile " Yea I know what you mean, the things that they might say then right. Your fan club would really probably try and kill me then." A light laugh a slight joke to hopefully lighten the mood hopefully, but even that didn't stop him from flexing his hand and remembering the feeling that had been there.

It was as he was thinking of that that she told him not to move and was making her way to him. She licked his cut arm and that wasn't going to be something that he could forget.
"At least you taste good."

" I bet you taste even better." The words were out of his mouth before he realized that he had said it. His hand had reached out and grabbed hers holding it as he looked at her. The temptation was right there, he just started to lean in he wanted to press his lips to hers and probably would have if he hadn't realized what he was doing.

He blinked and took a step back " Sorry about that, umm...glad I taste good guess that means I'll be able to help with the blood thing right. Wouldn't want to nom on something that didn't taste to good."[/style]
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 21, 2012 19:07:16 GMT -5 »

[style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 0.7; border-top-left-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 0.8; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 0.9; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 1; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style]

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]"Yea I know what you mean, the things that they might say then right. Your fan club would really probably try and kill me then." She laughed along with him though it was a little nervous. That blush was still on her face. Though what she hadn't expected was what happened next. That wound healed and then a comment.

" I bet you taste even better." Her eyes widened, her hand grabbed and there was a moment of silence. He was leaning in, she, should... Tell him to back off, scold him, grab her things and leave quickly... Yet she didn't even attempt too a slight panic ran through her as she tried to decide quickly what to do but he took a step away.

" Sorry about that, umm...glad I taste good guess that means I'll be able to help with the blood thing right. Wouldn't want to nom on something that didn't taste to good." He'd decided for her and she glanced away to try and hide the slight look of disappointment on her face. This was... Wrong. She was a teacher, she wasn't supposed to be getting in to these situations with her students.

"A-Ah...." She opened her mouth to say something but only noise so she took a step backwards, though she decided against that and then took a few forwards, looping an arm around his neck and pulling him down while she stood on the balls of her feet. Her free hand pulling his shirt to one side so it wasn't in the way then she sunk her fangs in to the crook of his neck. The feeling for him was possibly slightly euphoric, if only because of the point where she bit and the effect of her saliva, keeping one arm around his neck she let the other wander, sliding up his back and digging her nails in ever so slightly. Hunger taking over, slowly she pulled herself away, running her tongue over the marks left behind to make them heal.

Once done she pulled her fangs out of his neck and had licked the wounds she licked her lips, a soft 'mmmm~' coming from her, content, hunger satisfied for now, though her eyes were a little brighter than usual, and she lowered herself sliding her hands away from him. Off she went turning her back to him which was probably a bad idea at the moment, but she'd risk it. After all with superior strength and speed she could easily out maneuver him if she had too or more in this case if she wanted too which sadly, now that she had a taste for his blood, she didn't want too.
[/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 22, 2012 3:46:29 GMT -5 »

[/style]
Will,
Find,
Some,
Good,

Riku had no clue what he was thinking or why he was even thinking it. He knew that it was wrong the many thoughts that were going through his head at this moment. That was until she turned on him and came forward pulling him down to her. He felt her arms around his neck as her body pressed again his then something he didn't expect and hadn't seen coming even a little bit. There was a pain in his neck as she bit him and then no pain just pleasure.

He didn't take himself for the type to be into biting but this had given him a pleasure like no other. He started to move his arms wrap them around her just to hold her there he wanted to hold her there and continue to feel this feel her. Then almost as quick as it had happened it was gone. She had pulled away and turned her back to him. He stood there for a moment slightly dazed thinking about what had just happened. It took him a moment to open his eyes and let his mind come back to him even if it was only for a moment.

Once he looked at her he seemed to have lost all reason then all sense of what was right gone. He was moving before he even realized it. He quickly moved toward her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight against him. He wasn't sure what he was doing didn't think about it either he simply acted. His lips trailed up her neck before he finally placed them against hers. All he knew what what he wanted and what he wanted at that moment was her.

He continued to kiss her and when his mind finally cleared enough to pull away from the kiss. He didn't let her go there he hadn't wanted to and didn't know what it was. He just stared at her "umm..I..umm...." Words seemed to escape him at that moment.[/style]
[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Jan 5, 2013 20:27:04 GMT -5 »

[style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 0.7; border-top-left-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 0.8; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 0.9; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;] [/style] [style=display: inline-block; background: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-2.png); opacity: 1; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; height: 100px; width: 100px;] [/style]

[style=background-color: #22316C; color: #94aad4; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; opacity: 1; width: 390px; height: 300px; margin-top: -12px; padding: 10px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;]With her back turned to him she couldn't really see what he was doing and then arms. Arms around her and she turned to face him as those arms pulled her closer, pressing her against him. He moved quickly and she felt lips against her neck tilting her head to even give him more room even though she shouldn't. This was wrong on so many levels but honestly? She didn't care right now. Lips locked to hers she lifted a single hand to his face holding him there just for a moment before he pulled away and she arched a brow.

It seemed he was trying to fight desire. He'd lose. She already knew that.

"umm..I..umm...." She giggled. Snaking her way close again, placing a hand on one of his cheeks and tilting his head slightly as she pulled him down again.

"I know what you want." She whispered, gently grazing the crook of his neck with her fangs, running her tongue over where she bit down before before she did it again. Sinking her fangs in and drinking, not a lot but just enough to give him that pleasure for a moment or two.

Then she licked the wound kissing it, after which she headed over to the box and took her books heading to the door.

"Don't be late to Monster Genetics will you Riku? If you want to stop putting the decorations we can come back and do them after we drop these off and get something to eat and drink. Besides.... You'll need it to keep your strength up." Out she went. Leaving him there with that decision. He could be a good boy and stay here finish what he was supposed to and then swing by hers or he could ditch it and come back later.... Like that'd happen.

((Natalia out))

[/style]

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel