Author Topic: Monster Genetics (1) (Students) (Read 655 times)
Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[M:-135]

Professor Natalia Echoes Avatar

[send pm]

Monster Genetics (1) (Students)
« Dec 11, 2012 19:53:53 GMT -5 »

[atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign, top][atrb=style,background-color:#000000;][atrb=width,100,true]
[STYLE=background-color: C3C3C3; width: 130px; padding: 10px; color: 312C18; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; margin-left: 12px; margin-top: 370px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; height: 90px; overflow: auto; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS 447
LYRICS Woodkid - Iron
TAGS All my students~
NOTES Come see the lions~ Down here in Kenya~[/style]
[STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -130px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 128px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 250px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE= background-color:000000; text-shadow: #efefef -1px -1px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #C3C3C3; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 2px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-left: -20px;]I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest[/style][atrb=style,background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/yuukobg.jpg); border: 6px solid #000000; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px;][atrb=width,456,true][STYLE=background-color: #000000; font-family: georgia; font-weight:bolder; text-style:italic; font-size: 14pt; color: #6D110A; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -2px; margin-bottom: -16px; margin-left: -20px; margin-right: 5px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 10px;]I'm ready for the fight, and fate[/style][STYLE=margin-top: -7px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 12px; margin: 10px; padding: 7px; text-align: justify; color: #c3c3c3; height: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 5px;]So it was time to start the first class that was close to the christmas term. Most of the decorations in her classroom were set up accordingly and she now folded her arms as she sat on the edge of her desks, the room itself looked like a cross between a lecture theater and a laboratory. Mainly so that if she needed to give a presentation? Well everything was there for her to do so, if they had practical work? Again she could get to work and so could the students without causing any problems the room itself was rather large.

"A strange room for a strange class, fitting I suppose, I wonder who'll get here first." She mused to herself as she started writing on the black board with chalk. She preferred the chalk board to anything else since if students weren't listening she could throw a board rubber at them or rake her nails down the board to cause that irritating screeching noise that people so hated.

Professor Echoes
Monster Genetics (1)
~Welcome to class~

That was what she wrote on the board and she now dug in to the large box she'd brought with her, out came the text books, she then set them on her desk. Five students, one student teacher, seven books including one for herself. Then out came another six books, notebooks that she had specially designed for her students, each with their name on them, black leather bound notebooks with gold and red lettering upon them.

Students name
Monster Genetics (1)
Prof. Echoes

With those she also took out the register though she figured she probably wouldn't need it to be honest unless a student was missing. So she'd take registration towards the end of the class.

Now all she had to do was wait. Well that and try to keep the monster that was in a covered cage beside her desk silent while her students entered. Today they would be learning about the chimera, she'd had some of the red zone guards capture a small chimera pup. The gentle hiss of the snake like part of it kept sounding clearly and she rolled her eyes. Annoying little creature really. If it bit her however. She'd snap it's neck.

Listening to the creature as it made it's annoyed sounds she waited, then finally a head poked around the door and she waved.

"Monster Genetics one? If so come in take a text book find the leather bound notebook with your name on it and take a seat anyyyywhere you like." She smiled content to simply wait till the other students arrived. [/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 12, 2012 12:29:23 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/rt10te.jpg), border: 30px 0px 30px 0px;, -moz-border-radius: 30px;, bTable][style=float: left; border: 5px solid #FFFEE8;]
[/style]
[style=font: 13px mistral; color: #FFFEE8; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 3px;]Despite the lies that you're making,
Your love is mine for the taking,
My love is,
Just waiting,
[/style][style=padding: 10px, 3px, 10px, 10px; spacing: 5px; font: 18px bradley hand itc tt; color: #1c191a; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); text-transform: uppercase; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 20px;]To turn your tears to roses[/style]

[style=float: right; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 370px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #5C5C5C; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 35px; margin-top: -10px;]
Riku stretched a bit as he made his way down the hall of the school to the room where he would be having class. It was one of the few classes he had before the holiday but he didn't mind so much. He still had some time and wasn't going to be late so he took his time heading to class strolling a bit and looking around at the decorations that he had helped put up around the school.

They did look pretty good if he said so himself he thought as he turned the corner that would take him to the class. As he got closer to it he could hear voices talking so it seemed that he wasn't going to be the first one that that was fine by him, though he did wonder who else was in the class. He had caught the end of their convo about taking a book with your name and finding a seat. He stood at the door and looked in first to see just who was here.

After a moment he entered the classroom and headed over toward the professor. He gave her a smile " I'm Riku, here for class." This wasn't their first meeting and he was pretty sure that she knew who he was but it always made sense to introduce yourself when coming in. Once that was done he looked over the different books until he found the one with his name and picked it up. He noticed the sheet that covered something but decided not to bother it they would likely get around to it if it was for them.

He headed over to a seat by the window and waited to see who else would be joining them for class.[/style]
[style=color: #FFFEE8; width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -40px; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS:- number TAGS:- Natalia[/style]
[style=background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #1c191a; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -20px;]MADE BY GHOST FROM TWP
[/style]

Ventus
Fourth Year

[M:0]

Ventus Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 12, 2012 14:11:39 GMT -5 »

The start of his first class...he didn't know what to do other then go. So what if it was a new school, things were still the same. All Ventus had to do would be get up and get moving without running into Van hopefully. His dark haired brother had always been a bit out there sometimes but things happened. They might be in the same dorm area neither of them shared a room. School here was a way to get free from each other while still being brothers. Course the downside was he woke up late without Van. So scurrying out of his room quickly he had grabbed his bag, fixed his clothes and grabbed something to eat. If only to hold him over till classes were done.

Lunch would be better. Hopefully by then Ventus wouldn't be running around late. Peeking into the classroom he blinked before just taking a step forward. It couldn't be too bad to do things without his brother. Here they weren't kids anymore and couldn't be called kids exactly. Or those random nicknames parents give to kids when they want to. He heard the teacher talking...well at least this wasn't going to be so bad. Moving quietly he took the book noticing Riku first. Well that was going to make today even better.

What could be worse? Stuck in a class with Riku...or his brother he would vote Riku. Though Ventus had eventually learned to just handle them both. So smiling as he bounced towards his desk with the notebook that his name on it under this arm. "Thanks! this is going to be awesome." Blinking at the other messing with the cage he had to question what he was doing. Usually things in a classroom such as this one people would know not to touch.

Ventus couldn't say much though he was curious as well. But he would bite back the temptation to go over there. See what he was looking at, nope they could do it later. After all she was probably going to show them right.

Dawn Hart
Third Year

Dawn Hart Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 20, 2012 0:58:29 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #e7e7e7; width: 480px; padding: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 60px; border-top: 1px dotted #bfbfbf; border-right: 1px dotted #bfbfbf;] [STYLE=font-family: times new roman; font-size: 55px; letter-spacing: -4px; line-height: 30px; color: ffffff; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 3px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #c1c1c1; width: 370px;]AND AT LAST I SEE THE LIGHT[/style]
[STYLE=background-color: d7d7d7; color: 94849c; text-align: right; width: 340px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -35px; border-top: 1px dotted #c1c1c1;]AND IT'S LIKE THE FOG HAS LIFTED[/style]
[STYLE=background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Gumi%20Icons/Dawnicon25.jpg); width: 100px; height: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em;
border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; border: 4px solid #d2d2d2; float: right; margin-top: -80px;] [/style]
[STYLE=background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Gumi%20Icons/Dawnicon25.jpg); width: 70px; height: 70px; border-top-right-radius: 40px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 40px; border-bottom-left-radius: 40px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 40px; border: 4px solid #d2d2d2; float: left; margin-top: -24px;] [/style] [STYLE=text-transform: lowercase; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; width: 260px; color: 695e6c; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: 80px;] ALL THOSE DAYS WATCHING FROM THE WINDOWS ALL THOSE YEARS OUTSIDE LOOKING IN ALL THAT TIME NEVER EVEN KNOWING JUST HOW BLIND I'VE BEEN NOW I'M HERE BLINKING IN THE STARLIGHT NOW I AM HERE SUDDENLY I SEE STANDING HERE IT'S ALL SO CLEAR I'M WHERE I'M MEANT TO BE [/style]

[STYLE= background-color: d2d2d2; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; border-top: 3px solid #cacaca; border-bottom: 3px solid #cacaca; color: 655b68; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 30px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 30px;] Dawnie was heading to her first class of the day. It was Monster Genetics. Perhaps it was an odd class for one such as Dawnie but she didn't really care all that much. She skipped along the halls, glancing around every so often to see what rooms she was passing. She figured that she was gonna come close to the room soon so she slowled down to a brisk walk. So maybe she was a bit excited to have classes and meet new people. Maybe she could even get to learn more to protect herself. And that's what big brother Kou would want. There was no doubt about it. Maybe she could even learn to protect him too. The thought made her giggle in all honesty.

The thought of her coming to the rescue of her big brother. She shook her head with a smile and then saw the room number of her class and headed inside. There were only four others inside the room excluding the teacher and Dawnie figured that they were her classmates. "Monster Genetics one? If so come in take a text book find the leather bound notebook with your name on it and take a seat anyyyywhere you like." Dawnie nodded and headed over to the desk to grab a textbook and being that she was the last one to arrive, found her leather bound journal quite easily. She smiled and gave her teacher a small wave. "I'm Dawnie, Ms. Echoes."

With that said she looked around the room, trying to decide who to sit next to. Then she saw a blond haired boy and decided to sit next to him or at least, as close as she could. "Hope you don't mind if I sit next to you," she said to Ventus with a smile.

[/style]
[STYLE= arial narrow; text-align: right; color: f6f6f6; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #a5a5a5; margin-top: -30px; font-style: italic;]I SEE THE LIGHT, ZACHARY LEVI & MANDY MOORE[/style] [STYLE=color: 514854; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: right;]TAG ⋆ the class NOTES ⋆ n/a CREDITSrayah! of btn[/style]

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Dec 27, 2012 6:04:12 GMT -5 »

[atrb=cellpadding,0,true][atrb=cellspacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=valign, top][atrb=style,background-color:#000000;][atrb=width,100,true]
[STYLE=background-color: C3C3C3; width: 130px; padding: 10px; color: 312C18; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; margin-left: 12px; margin-top: 370px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; height: 90px; overflow: auto; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS 447
LYRICS Woodkid - Iron
TAGS All my students~
NOTES Posting order:-
Riku
Dawn
Ventus
Dante
Luna
Me[/style]
[STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -130px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 128px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 250px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE= background-color:000000; text-shadow: #efefef -1px -1px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #C3C3C3; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 2px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-left: -20px;]I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest[/style][atrb=style,background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/yuukobg.jpg); border: 6px solid #000000; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px;][atrb=width,456,true][STYLE=background-color: #000000; font-family: georgia; font-weight:bolder; text-style:italic; font-size: 14pt; color: #6D110A; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -2px; margin-bottom: -16px; margin-left: -20px; margin-right: 5px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 10px;]I'm ready for the fight, and fate[/style][STYLE=margin-top: -7px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 12px; margin: 10px; padding: 7px; text-align: justify; color: #c3c3c3; height: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 5px;]The first student to arrive was a white haired young man and she arched a brow as he peered under the cloth.

" Wow....I'm the first one here? That's new. Yea...I'm Dante."

"Then good morning mister Redgrave." She mused with a small smile.

" So...this is mine?"

"Has your name on it does it not~?" She chuckled.

" I don't think I've ever had something this fancy teach."

"Well then. I'm glad you have something so fancy. Students show me respect and the gesture is ret-" Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him lifting the cloth.

" I'm Riku, here for class." A smile crossed her lips as she saw Riku.

"Glad you could make it mister Sinclair~" She cooed teasingly before her attention was grabbed by another student. It seemed they were coming in quick sucsession.

"Thanks! this is going to be awesome."

"Since mister Redgrave is here and so is mister Sinclair I take it you're mister Koyama? The brother of that dark haired trouble maker no? Welcome to monster genetics." She laughed a little.

A camera flashed and her eyes shifted to the girl with wings.

"....." She frowned eyes turning cold.

"Do you mind me taking pictures Miss Echoes? Oh yeah, I am Luna Rutherford, part of the photography club and interested to maybe spread word beyond class with some pictures, please."

"No you may not. If you want to take photographs you can do so in your own time, after the lecture since our class doesn't include dissecting anything today." She mused with a smile.

Lastly a green haired young lady came in.

"I'm Dawnie, Ms. Echoes." No that wasn't true.

"Um. Nope. I don't have a Dawnie on my roster I do however have a Dawn Hart. I don't use nicknames for my students so never introduce yourself as that to a teacher ever again. It's not professional in the slightest." She was still calm her voice gentle but she was blunt and too the point while holding up a finger as she spoke.

"All right so, the first question of the day is~?" She put the cage on the desk and pulled the cloth off the cage.

"What is this? Anyone know? Mister Redgrave don't tell them since you already know. I'd also like you to tell me what you know about the Chimera. We'll go around the class. This is an easy task. You'll introduce yourself, state your age, a few things about yourself and then state something about this beast. If you cannot think of anything? Well then you can just stand up until you do and I'm fairly certain none of us want that. I'll go last so you can all learn something about me as well." She stated and then she looked around the class before she pointed at Riku.

"How about you mister Sinclair? Care to go first? Second miss Hart, third mister Koyama, fourth mister Redgrave and then lastly miss Rutherford." She stated before she folded her arms.
[/style]

Riku Sinclair
Third Year

Riku Sinclair Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 29, 2012 14:26:28 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,400,true][atrb=cellSpacing,10,true][atrb=style, background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/rt10te.jpg), border: 30px 0px 30px 0px;, -moz-border-radius: 30px;, bTable][style=float: left; border: 5px solid #FFFEE8;]
[/style]
[style=font: 13px mistral; color: #FFFEE8; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 3px;]Despite the lies that you're making,
Your love is mine for the taking,
My love is,
Just waiting,
[/style][style=padding: 10px, 3px, 10px, 10px; spacing: 5px; font: 18px bradley hand itc tt; color: #1c191a; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); text-transform: uppercase; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 20px;]To turn your tears to roses[/style]

[style=float: right; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 370px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #5C5C5C; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-radius: 30px 0px 30px 0px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-bottom: 35px; margin-top: -10px;]
Riku watched as one by one every member of the class entered and Natalia said her hello to them all. He gave a quick smile and nod at Ven when he came in and looked around at all the other members of the class. He couldn't say that he knew everyone here most this was probably his first run in with them but it would make for an interesting class that was for sure. Riku took his attention away from the others in the class to look at Natalia it was just his luck she happen to be looking at him at that moment as well.

That was when she said he got to go first with the introductions and whatnot. Yay...lucky him he thought for a second then gave a quick nod. " Umm..well for those that didn't her before I'm Riku Sinclair, and I'm a third year and 18. Umm as for what's under the cloth considering that you just asked us what we know about chimeras and that isn't big enough to hold a full size one then it's probably a baby. As for something i know.....other then the fact that getting bite hurts? Well I believe they are a combination of different animals."

That was all Riku had to say for now anyway, he'd wait see what the others in the class said and how they reacted. This was going to turn into an interesting class that was for sure. Riku took the moment to look at Natalia his eyes looking her over before he turned away to the window. Yep completely interesting indeed, just as long as he stayed focus on the class and didn't let his thoughts drift to the teacher...much.[/style]
[style=color: #FFFEE8; width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -40px; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS:- number TAGS:- Class[/style]
[style=background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/sc40wj.jpg); width: 390px; font: 10px Georgia; color: #1c191a; border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px; -moz-border-radius: 30px; margin-top: -20px;]MADE BY GHOST FROM TWP
[/style]

Dawn Hart
Third Year

Dawn Hart Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 29, 2012 15:10:33 GMT -5 »

[atrb=border,0,true][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=style,background-color: #e7e7e7; width: 480px; padding: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 60px; border-top: 1px dotted #bfbfbf; border-right: 1px dotted #bfbfbf;] [STYLE=font-family: times new roman; font-size: 55px; letter-spacing: -4px; line-height: 30px; color: ffffff; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 3px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #c1c1c1; width: 370px;]AND AT LAST I SEE THE LIGHT[/style]
[STYLE=background-color: d7d7d7; color: 94849c; text-align: right; width: 340px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -35px; border-top: 1px dotted #c1c1c1;]AND IT'S LIKE THE FOG HAS LIFTED[/style]
[STYLE=background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Gumi%20Icons/Dawnicon25.jpg); width: 100px; height: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em;
border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; border: 4px solid #d2d2d2; float: right; margin-top: -80px;] [/style]
[STYLE=background: url(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/GideonGravesfan21/Gumi%20Icons/Dawnicon25.jpg); width: 70px; height: 70px; border-top-right-radius: 40px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 40px; border-bottom-left-radius: 40px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 40px; border: 4px solid #d2d2d2; float: left; margin-top: -24px;] [/style] [STYLE=text-transform: lowercase; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; width: 260px; color: 695e6c; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: 80px;] ALL THOSE DAYS WATCHING FROM THE WINDOWS ALL THOSE YEARS OUTSIDE LOOKING IN ALL THAT TIME NEVER EVEN KNOWING JUST HOW BLIND I'VE BEEN NOW I'M HERE BLINKING IN THE STARLIGHT NOW I AM HERE SUDDENLY I SEE STANDING HERE IT'S ALL SO CLEAR I'M WHERE I'M MEANT TO BE [/style]

[STYLE= background-color: d2d2d2; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; border-top: 3px solid #cacaca; border-bottom: 3px solid #cacaca; color: 655b68; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 30px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 30px;] Dawnie was about to head to her seat when the teacher's voice stopped her. "Um. Nope. I don't have a Dawnie on my roster I do however have a Dawn Hart. I don't use nicknames for my students so never introduce yourself as that to a teacher ever again. It's not professional in the slightest." She nodded then lowered her head a bit, all excitement gone from the girl. "Sorry..." She said rather quietly, which was a complete 180 from the way she had entered. She then went to her seat and just sat quietly, her fingernail digging slightly into her palm. It wasn't hard enough to cause any sort of damage but it was just a nervous tick she had. It was something she did when she felt guilty of something.

She watched as the cloth was removed from atop the cage and revealed a chimera. Ms. Echoes had asked all the students to introduce themselves and say something about the creature in the cage. She watched as the boy named Riku spoke first. And since he got down rather quickly, it was now her turn. Dawn got up quietly and stood still. "Hi, I'm..." she paused for a second and that bad guilty feeling returned. "I'm Dawn. I'm an 18 year old third year. As for something about me, I'm um the youngest in my family. The chimera is from Greek mythology, usually consisting of a snake, a lion and a goat." There wasn't much of anything about herself that she wanted to say so she didn't. But now that she was finished, she sat back down. She opened up her journal and prepared to start writing what was needed to be written down.

[/style]
[STYLE= arial narrow; text-align: right; color: f6f6f6; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #a5a5a5; margin-top: -30px; font-style: italic;]I SEE THE LIGHT, ZACHARY LEVI & MANDY MOORE[/style] [STYLE=color: 514854; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: right;]TAG ⋆ the class NOTES ⋆ n/a CREDITSrayah! of btn[/style]

Ventus
Fourth Year

Ventus Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 3, 2013 2:50:47 GMT -5 »

At first glance the class seemed fine though that girl taking pictures annoyed him. One way or another he would have to deal with it. Unless the teacher said something. Why come into a Monster Genetics class to take pictures. Really? Did they want to end up getting mauled by a monster or something. Or even just the animals the professor brought with her. He paused when the teacher brought up Vanitas and he gave a small nod. "Yea that's my brother....Thank you Professor Echoes." The boy smiled as he spoke only walking towards his seat holding the book in his hands.

Just the thought of getting close to the monsters or animals made him smile. It amused him yet he also knew monsters could be so dangerous. "Oh um no I really don't mind." He turned his smile to the girl sitting next to him, Ventus didn't mind others really. Though he could just think of it now this getting back to Vanitas. Or Riku teasing him because of it. That male had always been a bit odd. He didn't quite understand why they did that but it happened. Ventus had grown up with it anyway.

She wanted them to talk about the Chimera, he could figure things out. But he didn't want to look stupid really. It didn't seem to matter as long as he said something. Ventus waited listening carefully as the others spoke. If anything he could at least say something that wasn't like them. Wrong or not it would be at least him trying.

"Ventus Koyama, um...my brother is Vanitas Koyama. I'm nineteen and well i'm a fourth year who can't wait to just learn from this class. About the Chimera...The term Chimera speaks for any animal that is made of different animals. Also sighting a Chimera in some cultures is known as a omen for storms, shipwrecks or other natural disasters." He stopped talking really all he did was read books more then he should.

More so in preparing for this class.

Yoh Asakura
First Year

Yoh Asakura Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 22, 2013 17:18:59 GMT -5 »

Yawning as he made his way to class the teen stretched, he had some of the stuff he needed, not all of it b ut he'd make do. As he got to the class and slipped inside the door he looked around. Listening to the other students. Then it came to him.

"Hey I'm Yoh Asakura, I'm fifteen years old, like Kendo, my ghost buddy Amidamaru, I'm new to the academy annnnd I'm kinda late." He chuckled as he went and grabbed his text book and notebook from the front and then headed towards a seat taking one near the green haired girl he stood for a little longer.

"Uh now if I remember right? The chimera is a fire monster that breaths flames and it's mentioned in greek mythology, the sibling of the cerberus and some other creature I can't remember the name of. Carrying on from what Ventus there said? The natural disasters is also something about 'em but more specifically? Volcanoes. How's that for the late kid?" He laughed against before he set his stuff down and made himself comfortable in his seat. This class might actually be interesting enough to catch and keep his interest and keep him awake.

"Oh miss Echoes? I might have narcolepsy so if I fall asleep then that's why. Sorry." He apologized quickly explaining before he got in to trouble. The last think he needed was to be told off for randomly falling asleep in class.

Professor Natalia Echoes
Professor

[send pm]

« Feb 11, 2013 22:46:37 GMT -5 »

[STYLE=background-color: C3C3C3; width: 130px; padding: 10px; color: 312C18; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; margin-left: 12px; margin-top: 370px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; height: 90px; overflow: auto; margin-bottom: 10px;]WORDS 712
LYRICS Woodkid - Iron
TAGS All my students~
NOTES Posting order:-
Riku
Dawn
Ventus
Yoh
Me[/style]
[STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -130px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 128px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE=width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 209px; border: 5px solid #C3C3C3; float: left; margin-top: 250px; background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/1610310-3.png); -moz-border-radius: 60px;; margin-left: -130px;] [/style][STYLE= background-color:000000; text-shadow: #efefef -1px -1px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #C3C3C3; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 2px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-left: -20px;]I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest[/style][atrb=style,background-image: url(http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/razzaphale/Yuuko/yuukobg.jpg); border: 6px solid #000000; border-radius: 0px 20px 20px 0px;][atrb=width,456,true][STYLE=background-color: #000000; font-family: georgia; font-weight:bolder; text-style:italic; font-size: 14pt; color: #6D110A; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -2px; margin-bottom: -16px; margin-left: -20px; margin-right: 5px; border-radius: 20px; moz-border-radius: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 10px;]I'm ready for the fight, and fate[/style][STYLE=margin-top: -7px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 12px; margin: 10px; padding: 7px; text-align: justify; color: #c3c3c3; height: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 5px;]"Well I believe they are a combination of different animals." Natalia smiled after Riku was done.

"Good Mister Sinclair, so who's next hmmm~?" She settled herself on the edge of her desk, smiling at her students.

"I'm Dawn. I'm an 18 year old third year. As for something about me, I'm um the youngest in my family. The chimera is from Greek mythology, usually consisting of a snake, a lion and a goat." An even bigger smile. It seemed that her class weren't a bunch of idiots thank God.

"Very very nice Miss Hart." She commented and then her eyes shifted to the blonde boy.

"Ventus Koyama, um...my brother is Vanitas Koyama. I'm nineteen and well i'm a fourth year who can't wait to just learn from this class." Well wasn't he sweet? Sweet enough to eat actually. So much so that she had to stop her fangs from elongating and her gaze slowly flicked back to Riku. A look like a predator which was staring at its prey, most might mistake the look for hate but no no it was something far different.

"About the Chimera...The term Chimera speaks for any animal that is made of different animals. Also sighting a Chimera in some cultures is known as a omen for storms, shipwrecks or other natural disasters." Now her gaze went back to Ventus and she grabbed a pen and a notebook, jotting down names and how much they seemed to pick up, after all it wasn't everyday that you had a question about a chimera thrown at you.

Looking at a new student that walked in to the class. She arched a brow, glancing at her roster and marking him down as late.

"The chimera is a fire monster that breaths flames and it's mentioned in greek mythology, the sibling of the cerberus and some other creature I can't remember the name of. Carrying on from what Ventus there said? The natural disasters is also something about 'em but more specifically? Volcanoes. How's that for the late kid?"

"Not the best way to make an impression on your teacher mister Asakura. Try not to make being late a habit or I will fail you on the grounds that you cannot be at classes at the specified time. As for your narcolepsy that's fine however it means you will need to study extra hard if you do not take in the subjects in the class." She mentioned now she took a few pieces of paper and she walked to each student handing it to them.

"I am Natalia Echoes, I'm your teacher I'm a half vampire who is older than she looks. I like flowers and lemon cheesecake and dislike when I get ill but everyone hates that right? I like singing and I'm the coach of the swimming team. The word Chimera... Can refer to some very different things. The chimera monster or in genetics a chimera is a single animal organism with genetically distinct cells from two different zygotes. Now then on to the important stuff. What I am handing out is the course syllabus. If you have any questions please ask so that it isn't left till the last minute."

Monster Genetics (1)
Natalia Echoes
Number:- 026 - 2589 - 9912
E-mail:- Natalia_Echoes@KHA.au
Teachers Dorms:- Room 1

Class 1
A brief introduction to monster genetics, the class will introduce themselves and will learn something about their teacher.
Assignment due:- Next session.
Pick a single red zone monster and write three paragraphs on the following.
1. Distinguishing features
2. Aggression
3. How it attacks it's prey
4. What you have found via research about it's genetics, if it's a mixed species please include what monsters mate to make this creature.

Class 2
A trip in to the red zone to look at the types of monsters in level one.
Here you will capture a monster and the best catch will be dissected in the labs.
Assignment Due:- N/A

Class 3
Video about monster and human, or humanoid reproduction to form hybrids.
Assignment Due:- A two paragraph summary of what YOU think about human and monster breeding.

Class 4
Examination on all that you have learned. Should take no more than twenty minutes to complete. It will consist of 10 questions that will give you 40 marks in total.

Mark scheme
25% Attendance
25% Class Participation
10% Homework/Assignments
40% Examination
To pass this class it is recommended that you aim for at least 70%

[/style]

« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2013 22:51:27 GMT -5 by Professor Natalia Echoes » Back to Top  

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dsg: Herro... Is anyone here? Mar 26, 2013 22:38:21 GMT -5
Hikari Cross: hello! Apr 6, 2013 1:12:35 GMT -5
dsg: At least someone answered... But I am thinking that this site is a little slow in getting members. Apr 25, 2013 21:53:55 GMT -5
adminnumber2: try looking at dissidia.boards.net Apr 26, 2013 11:45:33 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel